Hello, Loving the mod, pretty new to skyrim modding.  I have a question about the latest version.

When I updated to it the following change seems to be leaking into lovers comfort.

Meaning that since the update:

Increased the Bounty follow from Min 90/ Max 180 to Min 450/ Max 500. This should result in the NPC bumping into the player far less than previously.

I tell an NPC that I want to find somewhere more private they follow far behind  and are hard to lead further if you hit a wall (trying to lead into a bedroom for example.)

Would that be caused by the following changes or did I mess something up?

Is it something I can edit in a file?

Thanks again for your hard work on this.

They should only apply to the "Bounty" NPC's, not the friendly roll in the hay follow NPC's, and one should have no bearing on each other, since they are supposed to use two different AI packages.  But I will definitely check that to make sure I didn't goof and somehow have the OTHER one get affected as well.

Hello, Loving the mod, pretty new to skyrim modding.  I have a question about the latest version.

When I updated to it the following change seems to be leaking into lovers comfort.

Meaning that since the update:

Increased the Bounty follow from Min 90/ Max 180 to Min 450/ Max 500. This should result in the NPC bumping into the player far less than previously.

I tell an NPC that I want to find somewhere more private they follow far behind  and are hard to lead further if you hit a wall (trying to lead into a bedroom for example.)

Would that be caused by the following changes or did I mess something up?

Is it something I can edit in a file?

Thanks again for your hard work on this.

I have this exact issue as well, I have to go waaay in the back corner of a room to get the NPC to follow me into the room, and even then they are barely inside the door.

I have this exact issue as well, I have to go waaay in the back corner of a room to get the NPC to follow me into the room, and even then they are barely inside the door.

Hrm, if that's the case, that was definitely an unintended consequence, and I will try to have that fixed in the next revision.  It was only supposed to fix the bounty NPC's that would follow a bit closer than necessary, not affect your current 'amour'.

Currently having trouble with part of the "make normally hostile NPC's re-agro after a certan amount of time so you can't just wander bandit camps with impunity after getting raped once", so that is what is holding up the next update.  For some reason, they are ignoring the "certain amount of time" part of the command.

Stupid NPC's, never listening to instructions.  :angry:

I do believe I've ran into a problem, So while running sexlab procreation with submit, It seems that after I hit the submit key while my character is pregnant the submit animation plays but strangest thing (you won't believe this) a problem happens when the animations play. She starts striping, and that's when it happens, my character uses the skyrim enemy AI submit script and proceeds to run around like a lemming.

...While the animations still play, so I'm sitting here watching my girl get rapped while she running around in the AI submit mode

I hope this makes sense

I do believe I've ran into a problem, So while running sexlab procreation with submit, It seems that after I hit the submit key while my character is pregnant the submit animation plays but strangest thing (you won't believe this) a problem happens when the animations play. She starts striping, and that's when it happens, my character uses the skyrim enemy AI submit script and proceeds to run around like a lemming.

...While the animations still play, so I'm sitting here watching my girl get rapped while she running around in the AI submit mode

I hope this makes sense

Does it do that without procreation running?

I don't use that mod, so I have no idea what it does (beyond the obvious given the title) or how it does it, nor how it interacts.

Not sure what you meant by the skyrim enemy AI submit script.  You mean fleeing like an enemy NPC will do when low on health?

I hope this makes sense

Does it do that without procreation running?

I don't use that mod, so I have no idea what it does (beyond the obvious given the title) or how it does it, nor how it interacts.

Not sure what you meant by the skyrim enemy AI submit script.  You mean fleeing like an enemy NPC will do when low on health?

Yeah she starts fleeing like an idiot, And it never happened when she wasn't pregnant with procreation running. Now, put her pregnant with a belly bulge and then she starts trying to flee like a nimrod as if she were a bandit low on health 

Yeah she starts fleeing like an idiot, And it never happened when she wasn't pregnant with procreation running. Now, put her pregnant with a belly bulge and then she starts trying to flee like a nimrod as if she were a bandit low on health 

Then, noted, but I don't know what I can do about that, since it's obviously another mod interfering.

How do you escape from a npc that has beaten and taken advantage of the PC?

I tried out the new "skyrim unbound" start and ended up in front of a cave full of vampire thralls and a vampire master.  Got owned instantly, then raped and bound by the two that defeated me.  I had absolutely nothing in gear or coin other than the rags on my back, so using "sexlab matchmaker" I got them interested in each other, and kept triggering that set whenever needed. Then I looted everything from the cave and tried to make a run for it.  Both of my captors kept catching up to me and following me around - in non-aggro mode - no matter how far I went.  This process took about 20 minutes real time (roughly 320 minutes in game due to setting the time scale to 16) before I gave up and started a new game.

Did I not wait long enough, too long, or not run far enough?

Hrm, good point.  I overlooked the Vampire factions, need to look into that!

As to the rest, hrm, they shouldn't have been following you around.  When you say "non-agro" mode, do you mean they were just walking behind you, but you could talk to them?  Or were they following you, red dot like enemies, but not attacking, hands at the side?

Neither should happen, but if it is the latter sounds like some version of the re-agro bug, while the former sounds like something else entirely.

non-aggro means they were not attacking.

To be more precise:

1. they had weapons drawn, and kept them drawn through all actions (except when I zapped 'em with "matchmaker", then they were bunnies in heat, and totally ignored me... and would not follow/chase until after they got done having fun)

2. they followed or chased me (I can't tell the difference)

3. they did not have the red dot indicating enemy

4. I could talk with them... basic one line dialog stuff like "huh" "what do you want" etc.

5. they were very close to me after they caught up -- well within attack range, and much closer than a companions follow ai allows.  sort of "in your face" distance.

Hope that helps.

Not sure if i should report this bug here or sexlab thread itself, but since i was using the dialog through submit mod, if an npc is sitting and you tell her or him to have sex right there and the animation kicks in before the npc had a chance to get up, you will get C++ error. and the game will hang.

Maybe there could be small workaround where the npc will say wait a minute to get up then reestablish conversion afterwards will fix this somehow.

This bug also applies to this error message too:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18413-r6025-run-time-error-in-visual-c/

Found a pretty interesting (and rather funny, sometimes) bug

If you ask somebody about getting to know them better, and they initially refuse, and you go into the three options, it seems like the guards take offense to that. I just started the biggest free-for-all brawl in the middle of Riften because I propositioned a lady, then told her I could do things that would make Diabella blush, she said 'yes', I said, 'right here' (although I've also done this with the follow command), and next thing you know I had all the guards on me! A few AoE spells and EVERYBODY was either fighting, on fire, or dead. :-)

Anyway- this happens in WhiteRun, and Riften, but so far not in Markath (although the target there I led away and out of site of the guards). 

Not a biggie, but probably does need to get fixed. :-)

If you ask somebody about getting to know them better, and they initially refuse, and you go into the three options, it seems like the guards take offense to that. I just started the biggest free-for-all brawl in the middle of Riften because I propositioned a lady, then told her I could do things that would make Diabella blush, she said 'yes', I said, 'right here' (although I've also done this with the follow command), and next thing you know I had all the guards on me! A few AoE spells and EVERYBODY was either fighting, on fire, or dead. :-)

Anyway- this happens in WhiteRun, and Riften, but so far not in Markath (although the target there I led away and out of site of the guards). 

I'm not sure where the bug part was?

I specifically said that guards don't like public sex, and will fine you for trespassing if they catch you.  (There really isn't a "public indeceny" crime, but trespassing is just a 5G penalty, and enough to make them accost you)   Just like they don't like you raping the locals, and will fine you for assault if they catch you.

That is the chief reason I made sure to add the "let's find someplace private".

This all sounds like "Working as intended".

Okay, yeah, I totally derped and re-used the same AI package for two different Aliases.  This will be fixed in the next update.

I specifically said that guards don't like public sex, and will fine you for trespassing if they catch you. (There really isn't a "public indeceny" crime, but trespassing is just a 5G penalty, and enough to make them accost you) Just like they don't like you raping the locals, and will fine you for assault if they catch you.

I think he's saying it happens no matter what option he picks.

I specifically said that guards don't like public sex, and will fine you for trespassing if they catch you. (There really isn't a "public indeceny" crime, but trespassing is just a 5G penalty, and enough to make them accost you) Just like they don't like you raping the locals, and will fine you for assault if they catch you.

I think he's saying it happens no matter what option he picks.

Actually- now that I think more about it, I think dkatryl is right. Let me go back and re-check the scenarios, but now that he called it out, I *DO* remember reading about the public sex bit. That said- yah, the other post, where the person needing to follow you doesn't do a good job on it, okay, will look for that in the next update.

Kinda glad that's the behavior, actually... starting a full on slug-fest in the middle of Riften was more fun than I'd had for a while! :-)

Actually- now that I think more about it, I think dkatryl is right. Let me go back and re-check the scenarios, but now that he called it out, I *DO* remember reading about the public sex bit. That said- yah, the other post, where the person needing to follow you doesn't do a good job on it, okay, will look for that in the next update.

Kinda glad that's the behavior, actually... starting a full on slug-fest in the middle of Riften was more fun than I'd had for a while! :-)

Yeah, guards getting upset for public sex?  Totally intentional, you shameless hussy, you.

Your partner having trouble following you and being a pain in the ass to get somewhere private?  Totally a derp on my part, was trying to fix something else and forgot I didn't make a separate AI package for the bounty Alias.  Oops.

That's fixed as of tonight, just need to finish a few other things and then I'll update.  Been distracted last several days, not spent much time on the mod other than a bit here and there, and I still have one outstanding issue I am trying to resolve the way I want, although I suspect I may end up doing it in an alternative method that is less desirable to me, but will at least get the job done.

I think I'll probably try to update tomorrow with everything (This fix, the alternative take downs for vamp characters, a few other fixes, etc) no matter what, even if I don't get the one thing giving me problems 100% resolved.  I can always just use the less desirable method for now and revisit it at a later time.

Okay, looks like I fixed my issue I had with the new system getting hostile factions to re-agro after a grace period has expired (Give you time to run away).  New system seems to work just fine, which means no more getting boinked by bandits once and then getting free reign of their camp.  Now you will have ~1 game hour (60 seconds to the player) to clear out before they re-agro on sight and look to have another slice of dat ass. ;)

This includes all of the original 4 hostile factions (Bandits/Necros/Forsword/Warlocks) but I also added Vampire/Vampire Thralls to the list, because, duh, hostile faction!

I just have some clean up to some of the debug notifications and such before it's ready, so sometime tonight is the target window for updating.

Thinking of it... any chance to put in an option for them to not only take no equipment, but no gold as well? I realize you can get it back, and I realize I could just store the gold in a chest in my home, but its needlessly clunky in my opinion - and it seems like an easy option to add when you already check for the equipment yes/no flag. Not really a major item, just one of convenience.

Thinking of it... any chance to put in an option for them to not only take no equipment, but no gold as well? I realize you can get it back, and I realize I could just store the gold in a chest in my home, but its needlessly clunky in my opinion - and it seems like an easy option to add when you already check for the equipment yes/no flag. Not really a major item, just one of convenience.

Sure, it's easy enough to add, but I'm not doing it.

The whole point is that you are getting raped and robbed.  I'm already not a big fan of the option to let you waltz away with all of your gear intact, but to keep all of the gold as well is just plain silly.

This mod is pretty good so far, thanks for the work you've done. I've got a few questions and suggestions:

• When I started using this in the inn in Falkreath, everything slid off the tables and piled up on the wall opposite the counter. Like some kind of gravitational anomaly. I'm not sure this is actually a problem with the mod, but it seems worth reporting.
  • Some aggressive female animations that are actually made for the female gender would be nice. Seems everything is just the same as the male except with a strap-on. Women can be dominant without them, you know!
  • I'm using this nude mod for men and they don't have erections. Is that a problem with that mod or with this mod? What should I do to fix it?
  • A couple of the foreplay animations do not line up with the beds, especially if they're smaller. This leads to wall clipping. This is probably a Sex Lab problem, though.
  • The dialog seems to cut off a lot as the victim flails and fumbles across the floor. I assume it has to do with the "going down on one knee or ragdolling" thing.
  • Telling a follower that they can have one to themselves gives the "Follower 3-way triggered" message anyway, but proceeds normally.

That's all I can remember. Thanks for your work on this mod.

This mod is pretty good so far, thanks for the work you've done. I've got a few questions and suggestions:

• When I started using this in the inn in Falkreath, everything slid off the tables and piled up on the wall opposite the counter. Like some kind of gravitational anomaly. I'm not sure this is actually a problem with the mod, but it seems worth reporting.
  • Some aggressive female animations that are actually made for the female gender would be nice. Seems everything is just the same as the male except with a strap-on. Women can be dominant without them, you know!
  • I'm using this nude mod for men and they don't have erections. Is that a problem with that mod or with this mod? What should I do to fix it?
  • A couple of the foreplay animations do not line up with the beds, especially if they're smaller. This leads to wall clipping. This is probably a Sex Lab problem, though.
  • The dialog seems to cut off a lot as the victim flails and fumbles across the floor. I assume it has to do with the "going down on one knee or ragdolling" thing.
  • Telling a follower that they can have one to themselves gives the "Follower 3-way triggered" message anyway, but proceeds normally.

That's all I can remember. Thanks for your work on this mod.

• I do nothing with objects and/or gravity, so not me.  I've used this in countless inns and homes for testing, and unless the NPC happened to fall on a table or something, nothing happened.
  • I don't make animations, simply utilize the ones included in the Framework.
  • I don't handle models/meshes.  If your guys don't have any lead in their pencil, you should look into the bodies you are using.  (Or turn on the nude suit option in the Framework)
  • Not sure what you're talking about.  Dialog cutting off?  Flailing and fumbles on the floor?  All of the dialogs play fine for me.
  • Yeah, that was an erroneous debug message I had left in there by mistake while checking something else out.  It (and others) has been removed as part of the next update.

Is it not intentional that when you force someone to submit they play the "hurt and recovering" animation? They also occasionally ragdoll.

As well, I'm using Romance, which adds seduction dialogue. Does your mod do the same? Is that why there are two ways of seducing someone? It seems strange if you do because it is not exactly the point of the mod.

Is it not intentional that when you force someone to submit they play the "hurt and recovering" animation? They also occasionally ragdoll.

As well, I'm using Romance, which adds seduction dialogue. Does your mod do the same? Is that why there are two ways of seducing someone? It seems strange if you do because it is not exactly the point of the mod.

Yes, there is the bleedout/ragdoll usage, but I don't know what you mean by dialog is cut off.

As to the point of the mod, at the very top of the main page:

Basic Mod Description

The original concept of this mod is to allow your character to engage in combat with an opponent (Random bandits, necromancers, etc), beat them down, and then have the option to initiate the "aggressive sex" animations on them as opposed to just killing them. Since its conception, the mod has grown in scope to the point that the original description doesn't cover everything, so I will simply list the main features:

• Force weakened NPCs to submit during combat, allowing the player to then rape and/or rob them.
  • Use stealth to ambush sleeping or unaware NPCs, allowing the player to then rape and/or rob them.
  • Bounty turn ins, allowing the player to turn in hostile NPCs to guards for a gold reward, as opposed to just leaving them standing around.
  • Make it possible for the player to surrender to hostile NPCs, either manually or automatically, which will cause them to be raped and robbed.
  • Speechcraft options to Seduce, Bribe non-hostile NPCs, allowing the player to engage in a variety of consensual sex acts with them.
  • Speechcraft option to Coerce non-hostile NPCs, allowing the player to then rape and/or rob them.
  • Non-rape option to allow all of the overall functions to work (i.e. no rape, just robbing). Any consensual sex will still be left in.

• 13AUG13, ~2000CST:

• Added alternative takedowns for when the character is a vampire.  Grapple, Shout, & Ambush all will use a more appropriate animation.

Given that these alternative takedowns has the player feed on the victim, you will be properly credited with a neck bite and put to stage 1.

These feedings do not trigger the typical "Vampire Alert" bounty.  However, using aggressive takedowns on civilians and such may still trigger the normal assault alarm just like for non-vampires.

Now, after you surrender to hostile NPC factions, after the "Bound" period ends, you will have a grace period of 60 seconds to flee the area.  After this period ends, all nearby normally hostile NPCs will return to an Aggression of "2".  No longer can you just hang out in the middle of a bandit camp.

Fixed the AI template change that erroneously made current sex partner difficult to lead to a private location.

Fixed issue where you could target a dead NPC and trigger the Grapple/Ambush/etc.

Built in a 1 second delay between hotkey usage to try to avoid situations were you could end up triggering multiple functions simultaneously (i.e. Grapple *and* Surrender, etc).