Noticed a couple of things with dialog.
1) Definitely having problems with Jarl Leila (Riften) not getting the dialog after becoming Thane of the Rift. I do think that for some reason her relationship rank is only a 1, not a 2 or higher., after becoming Thane. Unfortunately, I started 2 new characters since the last check (I get bored easily with characters and start new ones, cleaning out all of the old save - and I'm about to do it again...), so when my next character becomes Thane of the Rift, I'll use the console to check her relationship rank.
2) When using the newest version (Sept 8th release), I've noticed that several NPCs are missing the dialog to initiate sex. Most are fine, but certain ones disappeared completely after initailly being there (well beyond the time limit for failed seduction - 3+ days between attempts). This happened specifically with Adrianne (Whiterun blacksmith) and a couple others (do not remember specific NPCs) And some never had it all, when in previous versions they did have it - specific example is Arcadia (the herbalist in Whiterun). For some reason she has never had the dialog option appear. However most other NPCs in Whiterun seem fine (Ysolde, Carlotta, Olfina, etc, even most of the males). The only thing I can think of is that I am playing a Khajiit in this playthrough and using the Khajiit speak mod. I've used it before with no issues with previous versions, but there is an optional mod included with Khajiit Speak that allows bartering with almost anybody, so I wionder if it's that optional mod causing the issue. I'm currently bored with this current character so I'll be starting a new one soon, so I'll be retesting without KS and see if the missing dialogs still happen.
I have to say I'm very impressed with this mod. I don't use the player submit functionality (not a big fan of the "Courier in Crisis" (FONV) or "Dragonborn in Desparation" (skyrim) style mods) but the dialog functionality and rape shout/grapple functions seem to work very well. There are some things I've noticed with the mod overall - not bugs, just some things to note:
1) I disagree with the choice to have gender and race penalties with dialog. To me Skyrim was designed with the idea of gender/race-neutral sexuality in the game (although that could easily be laziness on Bethesda part). The fact that a Khajiit can put on a Mara amulet and marry just about anyone (except a Khajiit - really Bethesda?????) seems to indicate a lack of race-bias, and lack of a gender bias, for marriage. Even Nords and Dark elves can marry with no persuasion/courting involved (again, probably more laziness on the Bethesda's end). Making both of these optional in the MCM would be nice (maybe even a slider so the user could increase/decrease the penalty if that's their choice). That being said, I do use the current slider to adjust the chance to basically compensate for these penalties.
2) This actaully isn't probably something directly caused by the mod, but can anyone explain how Ysolda in Whiterun is in a relationship? According to the info when trying to seduce her, she is "courting". Does anybody know who the courting partner is? The only person she ever mentions by name is Ma'dran the Khajiit, and she was also doing business with Ulag the Orc for Sleeping Tree Sap, and neither seem to be true love interests. Just curious if there is truly a courting partner. And the fact that she will marry the Dragonborn at the sight of an amulet, seems that her courting is not that exclusive...
Also, it's strange that Camilla (Riverwood) is dating 2 guys when the game starts, yet is not marked as courting according to the seduction check...
3) The marriage/courting penalty is a great addition. However there a some places where it may need to be ignored. The best example - Nivenor in Riften seems to want to bang any male in tight leather (or robes, dragon plate, dwarven armor, fine clothes, etc). So it seems the marriage penalty shouldn't apply to her (for male PCs). There may be others as well (Frabbi in Markarth - with the arguments she gets in with her husband, I could see cutting the penalty in half).
4) The 3-way seems to be treating the initial sex partner as a rape victim. The first NPC asked into the 3 way always remains undressed after the consensual sex (I do have the option to leave rape victims undressed). However, that NPC reacts like a normal consensual target and not a rape victim, even doing the "you've done well" and increasing the relationship rank. So this may be more of a SexLab issue and not Submit, but thought I'd note it here just in case. The next playthough I'll install matchmaker as well and see if it does the same thing.
This is pretty much the only SexLab mod I use - I have the slavery mod, but don't use that very much, and I have the ZAP (zaz animation pack). But this is the only sex initiating mod that use and it is very well done. Thanks again for a great mod.