• 24SEP13, ~2150CST:

• Removed unnecessary IsGuard check for "Friends" speech check for consensual sex.  This should allow Orc stronghold, Companions, and even just plain Guards that you have successfully seduced several times, marry, have as followers, etc, to have their speech options show.

Removed the Grapple/Ambush attempt animations for when the attempt is done and nothing is in range.

Removed the Stamina cost for Grapple/Ambush attempts for when the attempt is done and nothing is in range.

Made the Grapple attempt failure look like the beginning of a success, where you throw a left hook, but are then pushed away by the target.

Grapple success, Ambush failure/success are unchanged.

Ending scene for both the Shout and Grapple, where the target would cower for a bit, then stand up and wipe their brow, was removed.  Due to how script functions worked, if you reattempted a Shout/Grapple while the previous one was still finishing up, the new one would play while the old one was finishing, resulting in wonky animation conflicts.  That parts that were removed were just flavor, and given that the current AI Package that is assigned to the current Grapple/Shout victim makes them randomly cower anyway, the hardcoded cower wasn't necessary.

Im having an issue where if my player submits when they beat her into submission she just dies and lies there. Has this happen to anyone else?

I have heard of this issue in the past, but I have never been able to reproduce it myself.  I have had my test characters beaten down numerous times, but they were never killed as a result.

Which is odd, since what is done for the player is simply a reversed roles of the animation used when the player beats down some random NPC.  Do the NPCs die?

The only thing that comes to mind is if you might have something that affects the games timing.

Victor.PlayIdleWithTarget(_SLSubmitSmackIdle, Victim)
Utility.wait(2.2)
Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Victim, "IdleForceDefaultState")
Utility.wait(0.1)

That is the code.  2.2 was used because that allows 2 smacks to go off, but not the 3rd, which is basically when the internal Kill() built into the animation (It's a KillMove(), after all), and the following animation aborts the KillMove() mid-smack.

One thing that I've noticed recently that I haven't figured out yet is that the bandits aren't despawning with Disable() as commanded after being killed during the bounty turn ins.  Even after the significant time has passed and the cell is supposed to reset, they are still there.

Has anyone else noticed the same?

Hmm. Ill try that code out and get back to you. Worse case scenario I can just reinstall the mod. It worked before in the past.

Sorry, I meant that was the snippet of code from the PlayerSurrender() function that handles the beatdown and aborting the KillMove().

Ah I see. Well I reinstalled it but it still has the same issue. When I make a new game though it works fine. Wonder where the messup happend?

Not sure.  I take it you tried to make a "clean save", (Disable the mod, load game, save it, close skyrim, re-enable mod)

Granted, Skyrim was made so that you can't make a truly clean save for reasons unknown, unlike in Oblivion and such, but that's the only other suggestion.  Beyond that, I have no idea what would cause it, because like I said, I couldn't count the number of times that I have tested the function and I've never died to the beat down.

Ah I see. Well I reinstalled it but it still has the same issue. When I make a new game though it works fine. Wonder where the messup happend?

Not sure.  I take it you tried to make a "clean save", (Disable the mod, load game, save it, close skyrim, re-enable mod)

Granted, Skyrim was made so that you can't make a truly clean save for reasons unknown, unlike in Oblivion and such, but that's the only other suggestion.  Beyond that, I have no idea what would cause it, because like I said, I couldn't count the number of times that I have tested the function and I've never died to the beat down.

Yup. Followed the reinstallation instructions down to a T but still did the same thing. Thankfully my character was only level 6 lol so if it does not fix over a granted period of time I'll just start over.

One thing that I've noticed recently that I haven't figured out yet is that the bandits aren't despawning with Disable() as commanded after being killed during the bounty turn ins.  Even after the significant time has passed and the cell is supposed to reset, they are still there.

Well not the same.

My PC was riding a horse slowly while a summited bandit was following the horse, suddendly a pack of wolves attacked my PC and killed the submitted bandit (i thought that they wouldnt attack him), i cant remember if the body despawned because i ran away in fear lol (i guess it didnt despawn), but was funny that after several RL days and ingame hours while i was playing the same bandit appeared out of nowhere, after that i claimed the bounty, the guard killed him and the body despawned.

I dont know if it has something to do but at least its something that happened with the mod :P

http://www.creationkit.com/MarkForDelete

Hrm, note to self to look at this tonight when I get home.

Because this issue has become quite a nuisance for me, bodies piling up and I don't recall them doing that previously.

Yeah, MarkForDelete should fix that.

Hopefully so.

http://www.creationkit.com/Delete_-_ObjectReference

This has a line about "It is no longer held in a quest Alias" and such, and I wonder if something like that is conflicting.  I *THINK* I have done a .Clear() to all of the associated Aliases before I issue the Disable() command, but maybe I overlooked something. :unsure:

Because I can use the console, click on certain NPCs and disable does nothing, and others they immediately disappear. 

http://www.creationkit.com/MarkForDelete

Hrm, note to self to look at this tonight when I get home.

Because this issue has become quite a nuisance for me, bodies piling up and I don't recall them doing that previously.

http://www.creationkit.com/DeleteWhenAble_-_ObjectReference

MarkForDelete is a console command, and definitely works for bodies and such that won't go away.  However, that doesn't help for scripts.

DeleteWhenAble() is a function that performs similar to MarkForDelete, which will only delete the reference once you've left the cell, like with a fast travel.  Fast traveled from Whiterun where my dead bandit was stuck, went to the peak with the greybeards, fast traveled back, corpse gone. :)

Delete() will also do the job, but it's instant and the corpse just going POOF! and disappearing doesn't look good, since there isn't a "fade out" option like Disable(true) is supposed to have.

Either way, that bloody nuisance should be taken care of now. :)  I'll update tonight after dinner.

How easy/difficult do you think it'll be to port this to 1.2 once it gets released? Would you expect any major issues?

I actually make very little use of the SL Framework.  A few StartSex() calls and setting up some Hooks to handle post sex stuff.

So I suspect it shouldn't be too difficult once I get familiar with 1.2 itself.

The main thing I will be looking into that currently doesn't exist is the ability to declare which NPC(s) does the strip animation, so you don't have the redundant stripping by a victim after they have already been stripped for the robbing parts.

• 25SEP13, ~2250CST:

• Added a "Target.DeleteWhenAble()" line to the despawn script for bounty turn ins.  This should now reliably remove the corpse from the cell after the player has left it or ~24 hours has passed.

Due to ActiveMagicEffects being stripped from NPCs when you leave a cell, the "Rejected" checks were failing, resulting in the player being able to just change locations briefly and then immediately reattempt seduction.  This was removed and the rejection was redone.  Now, if the player is rejected for seduction and/or bribery, the NPC will be placed in a "Rejection" faction.  While in this faction, the player will incur a -15% penalty on further attempts until they succeed.  Success will remove the NPC from the Rejection faction, removing the penalty until the next time they reject the player.

With this change, there is no longer a delay between attempts.  You can now attempt as many times as you like, albeit with a possible penalty for repeated failures.

Due to infinite attempts, the speechcraft skillup function has been removed from failures, and will only register on successes now.

This last update is great. I welcome new changes.

thou I have one bug to report.  Whenever my PC and my follower sexually use submitted npc (bandits) more then two times, my follower became submitted too. Then usual conversation menu change some lines and I got the same line - "now what shall I do with you" - in conversation with my follower. Our relationship level drop to zero.

Something like this happened to me as well with a Hireling.  She got caught in a shout a couple times and on the 3rd shout I think she went into submit cower animation and stayed that way until I dismissed her.  She wouldn't move from that spot when in my service.  I still had all the dialogue options and didn't have "What shall I do with you".  After dismissing her I waited a few game days and went back to the inn I found her in and hired her again and she immediately went into the submit mode(Cowering) and wouldn't move from that spot until I dismissed her.  So far it's only happened to her.   She is a vanilla follower (Jenassa).

This last update is great. I welcome new changes.

thou I have one bug to report.  Whenever my PC and my follower sexually use submitted npc (bandits) more then two times, my follower became submitted too. Then usual conversation menu change some lines and I got the same line - "now what shall I do with you" - in conversation with my follower. Our relationship level drop to zero.

Huh, how odd.  I haven't tested that particular function in a good, long while, but the last time I did, it was definitely working as intended.

I suppose some bug slipped in at some update or another, so I will check it tonight when I get home.  Jenassa is my favorite NPC of choice whenever I test follower stuff, so testing with her is a given. :P

Something like this happened to me as well with a Hireling.  She got caught in a shout a couple times and on the 3rd shout I think she went into submit cower animation and stayed that way until I dismissed her.  She wouldn't move from that spot when in my service.  I still had all the dialogue options and didn't have "What shall I do with you".  After dismissing her I waited a few game days and went back to the inn I found her in and hired her again and she immediately went into the submit mode(Cowering) and wouldn't move from that spot until I dismissed her.  So far it's only happened to her.   She is a vanilla follower (Jenassa).

That's something I have definitely overlooked.  The default Shout's behavior should be disabled for Followers, other than maybe the StopCombat() in case you accidently hit them too many times (Because they are stupid and get in front of your weapon over and over! <_< ).

I'll do that tonight when I look at the 3-way bug as well.

Thank you dkytryl. if it might be helpful to tell you that this wasn't happening before ver. 60 and 61b. If I may suggest, please test it with a custom followers too. I have unique follower Lola from nexus and she is always accompany me with jenassa. So whenever I have group sex, jenassa is involved. Lol.

I'm not sure what you mean by ver .60 and 61b, as I give date/time stamps to indicate the versions of Submit, not any kind of x.xx.xx type number sequence.  And I don't use any custom follower mods, because by and large I don't use followers because they are always getting in the way and prevent easy use of AoE spells and such.

But, in theory, a follower is a follower is a follower, so what affects one should affect all of them.