On 1/3/2020 at 12:29 AM, Ashmodai Prime said:

is there anyway to select what animations this mod should use? It keeps using the regular stuff, not just the aggressive ones. I'm using the 23FEB2015 1036 one.

I'm this guy, still with the same problem. but now I'm  kinda on a different approach now.

SexLab has 3 lists, at least on my install: "Toggle", "Foreplay" and "Aggressive". Submit is using the "Toggle" list. Is there a way for it to use the "Aggressive" list instead?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2021 at 6:44 AM, bigglebojiggle said:

Wasn't there a mod to ask npcs for help unlocking the restraints? I thought it was a part of Submit but it isn't doing it

It's part of Submit, it's the option "hardcore escape" in MCM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello^^ I tried Ctrl+F'ing the words "gag" and stuff in this long thread, but didn't find the question here. My character got tied up by the bandit, but I couldn't see a gag or rope. Do you have to install a device mod to see a gag? Because I only know device mods for female bodies and I have a male with a "better males" body type. The installation page also doesn't say anything about a device mod? Would be cool to know some mods for male bodies.

Also, my PC doesn't free himself. Waited for some minutes. No chance.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2021 at 2:37 PM, GabrielMidnight said:

Hello^^ I tried Ctrl+F'ing the words "gag" and stuff in this long thread, but didn't find the question here. My character got tied up by the bandit, but I couldn't see a gag or rope. Do you have to install a device mod to see a gag? Because I only know device mods for female bodies and I have a male with a "better males" body type. The installation page also doesn't say anything about a device mod? Would be cool to know some mods for male bodies.

Also, my PC doesn't free himself. Waited for some minutes. No chance.

I can't figure out how to free myself either.

• 4 months later...

Strange interaction.  I have Submit and Dibella Sisterhood installed.  I found that at some point of following the Sisterhood quests that my Submit dialog options disappeared.  No idea what would cause that.  I don't know if it is the agent perk or some intrinsic to something else.  I tried disabling the sisterhood mod and the dialog options did not come back.  So I created a new game with all mods running including Submit and Sisterhood.  On the new game I have the Submit dialog options like normal. 

Has anyone else noticed this interaction?  I have the options in Submit set to bisexual for both saves.  So it is not a matter of preference.  I checked that first.

Huh, the mod just stops functioning after a while.  It worked on new character.  Then dialog disappears and thuum stops working.  I tried disabling and reenabling.  Still stops working.  No idea what is causing this.

Edit:

Not sure why thuum isn't working, but I think I may have figured this out.  I don't have a fix, but an idea of what happened.  I usually talk to the Redguards in Whiterun and have them follow me to a location for sex using submit dialog options.   Then I murder them for their weapons.  So the mod may think I am still in the mode.  I will have to see if there is  a way to break free of that.  Maybe start without mod, load, save, re add mod.

Edit2:

Yay!  I saved without submit after telling mod to not be active.  Then I saved without the esp.  Then I loaded with esp.  The mod reset itself up and now dialogs work.  So don't use this mod to murder people instead of sex.  It messes it up.

Edited by bubbagump
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying this mod, it seems to work so far. I really enjoi it a lot, it's reminds me of great SexoutRapist mod for FNV, I also set the same hotkey to rape npcs  ?

The real difference with that mod, is the impact on the playthrough, Rapist is hard integrated into the game dynamics and can have a direct impact on it.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this topic is still being used, but I have an issue where I get bound, hogtied on my side, and I can't move. Every few seconds theres a notification that says how much percentage you have of being noticed and and how much of a percentage you rolled. I have been struggling to understand this. I can't do anything, there's no hotkey that works if 'struggling' is what I should do. Even when I roll a 100% nothing happens. I can't even use Submit because there's no escaping or freeing myself. Can't find anyone else that's had this issue and solved it. I'm at a loss. I can't just keep restarting my last save. I have waiting for a long while hoping it would release me, but it doesn't. Please, help. Using the SE version.

4 hours ago, atticadayz said:

Not sure if this topic is still being used, but I have an issue where I get bound, hogtied on my side, and I can't move. Every few seconds theres a notification that says how much percentage you have of being noticed and and how much of a percentage you rolled. I have been struggling to understand this. I can't do anything, there's no hotkey that works if 'struggling' is what I should do. Even when I roll a 100% nothing happens. I can't even use Submit because there's no escaping or freeing myself. Can't find anyone else that's had this issue and solved it. I'm at a loss. I can't just keep restarting my last save. I have waiting for a long while hoping it would release me, but it doesn't. Please, help. Using the SE version.

Just keep pressing it, for me it's 7 on the number pad. It's hard to tell if it's actually doing anything in my opinion (I don't fully understand the message either), but it should eventually have you pop up and be able to run off with your wrists tied. Basically, hit the button once every second or two and it should eventually have you get up.

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 8:32 PM, atticadayz said:

Sexlab Submit non è compatibile con SE etition. Anyway in Skyrim LE too, when you're binding there are no way to struggle.. No key works for struggling and no notification to try struggling. I think this mod no longer works.  Maybe the problem is its script is not activated, sometimes it activate just on start game, after you used the first time the mod function, it no longer activates until the next game start. Or you have to load a working savegame. I ultimately think that this mod is outdated, no longer supported and incompatible with other mods, so it should be used as it is hoping it keeps working.

Edited by 1Al
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2023 at 9:27 PM, borkenone said:

Is it possible to turn off the function of player getting robbed?

Sexlab Submit is made for Skyrim LE, it is not compatible with other Skyrim editions.

Edited by 1Al