Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4833 replies to this topic

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

I'm using Mod Organizer and I did some checking and those scripts don't appear to be anywhere. When I run FNIS after adding the mod should Submit be one of the entries that shows up like the other SL mods that add animations? In MO each mod that generates scripts gets a scripts subfolder and Submit doesn't have one.

It's inside the BSA file instead of loose. You can use MO to unpack the BSA and then hide it if you want to make changes to the mod.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

rbanzai

rbanzai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Ah! That'll let me try the script patches then. Thank you I'll see if I can do that to get past the CTD.

bonerd

bonerd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

when i autosurrender at 0 hp the surrender works and the sex animation goes off, however after the sex my character appears go back to being on the floor hurt and then I CTD does anyone know how to fix this?

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Ah! That'll let me try the script patches then. Thank you I'll see if I can do that to get past the CTD.

when i autosurrender at 0 hp the surrender works and the sex animation goes off, however after the sex my character appears go back to being on the floor hurt and then I CTD does anyone know how to fix this?

See my sig.

bonerd

bonerd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

See my sig.

I overwrote all my files but the problem is still there. If it helps, I'll be more specific. After I reach the threshold the auto surrender kicks in, then the whole punching and then sex animation starts. However after it finishes, my character stands up, then goes back into a toppled position, and that is when the ctd always occurs. It it makes any difference I also have defeat installed, but i heard that they are compatible with eachother.

Sacremas

Sacremas

Entitled Know-it-all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Yeah I have the exact same issue on surrender, manual surrender works but I CTD on combat surrender. This is with WaxenFigure's version.

For now I disable combat surrender and install Defeat alongside it usually if I'm playing a character I have any interest in seeing raped.

Leo77

Leo77

Giant Telepathic Turian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Hey, i need some help with an issue im facing.

I installed submit some time ago on my current save, where i turned the auto-surrender on and stupidly deleted the mod without deactivating it again, which leaves me now with a bugged death. I'm trying to install submit again to turn it off, but the MCM menu just won't show up. Is there something that can be done or is the save lost?

Caturday

Caturday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

I installed submit some time ago on my current save, where i turned the auto-surrender on and stupidly deleted the mod without deactivating it again, which leaves me now with a bugged death. I'm trying to install submit again to turn it off, but the MCM menu just won't show up. Is there something that can be done or is the save lost?

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/52363/?

Try this it should mark all the inactive mods but incase it doesnt, delete all the submit scripts.

Cant tell you which ones they are but Im sure theyre all grouped up in a way that gives them away as submit scripts.

Anyways back ontopic, I have that weird crash after the first "abuse" scene too, waxens version sadly doesnt fix it.

swmas

swmas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Try this it should mark all the inactive mods but incase it doesnt, delete all the submit scripts.

Cant tell you which ones they are but Im sure theyre all grouped up in a way that gives them away as submit scripts.

Anyways back ontopic, I have that weird crash after the first "abuse" scene too, waxens version sadly doesnt fix it.

Same for me, after 40+ mins of going through this thread I found this and it worked.

http://www.loverslab...37#entry1119125

Leo77

Leo77

Giant Telepathic Turian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Thanks for the tip, but i'm already using that, automatic cleaning didn't help and i can't seem to find anything using obvious searches like submit

Caturday

Caturday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Can only reinstall the mod then~

Leo77

Leo77

Giant Telepathic Turian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Can only reinstall the mod then~

That's what i've been trying to do, but the MCM menu for submit just won't show up T_T

Soulbound

Soulbound

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

SKSE and SkyUI have both been updated recently. Have you updated them?

I was thinking that if you install Submit and then update SKSE and SKYUI the MCM might show up after.

Just a thought

Leo77

Leo77

Giant Telepathic Turian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

SKSE and SkyUI have both been updated recently. Have you updated them?

I was thinking that if you install Submit and then update SKSE and SKYUI the MCM might show up after.

Just a thought

It's not the build of my skyrim, it's the save. I played around a bit and figured out the save is beyond saving, everything works fine and shows up on a new one, guess i'll have to start over after all. Thanks for you guys trying to help tho, appreciate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty