Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4805 replies to this topic

TacoLover

TacoLover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Well you can try it with the fixed script I am attaching. Just drop it in the scripts folder in data.

I am loath to post a recompiled version simply because it seems to have other issues now. So just try it with the new scipt.

Is this for WaxenFigure version from 23 February? And it should fix crashes when submitting right?

Correct. Once I recompiled it, my crashes went away after the sex scene. I'm trying to wrap my head around this mod, as I prefer it's simplicity.

But trying to figure it out is quite the hair pulling experience since I have no modding experience in Skyrim, but do know programming.

I can now get past the sex scene's sometimes with your patch, but not all the time. Also, what do you mean by "recompile"

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Beastmtl

Beastmtl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I mean that I simply added the bit in the logic that was missing and ran it through the papyrus compiler that comes with the toolkit. Thus, re-compiled.

The mod seems to have 2 issues..

One is this piece of code, which is an easy fix. the other is an initialization problem which is a lot more complex to deal with (and I haven't figured that part out yet.)

Code:

event OnEffectStart(actor Target, actor Caster)
    If (Target.IsPlayerTeammate())
        Target.StopCombat()
        If (ActorFollowerTemp.GetActorRef() != Target)
            ActorFollowerTemp.ForceRefTo(Target)
            Target.StopCombat()
        EndIf
        Target.StopCombat()
    ElseIf (Target != None && PlayerRef != None)
        If (Target.Is3DLoaded() && (IsHostile(Target) || IsInMood(Target)) && !Target.IsDead() && !Target.IsPlayerTeammate())
            _SLSubmitCalm.Cast(Target)
            Target.StopCombat()
            _SLScene.WRT(0.1)
            If ((Target.GetDistance(PlayerRef) <= _SLConfig.Range || (Target.GetDistance(PlayerRef) <= 250 && Target.HasLOS(PlayerRef))) && IsValidTarget(Target))
                _SLSubmitAssign.Cast(Target)
            EndIf
            If (IsInMood(Target))
                ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(Target, BullyPackage, 100)
                ; Remember the fact that we added BullyPackage to Target so we can remove it later
                int value = StorageUtil.FormListFind(BullyPackage, "_SLSubmitBullyActorList", Target)
                ;debug.notification("FormListFind returned " + value)
                If (value == -1)
                    ;debug.notification("Adding "+Target.GetActorBase().GetName())
                    StorageUtil.FormListAdd(BullyPackage, "_SLSubmitBullyActorList", Target)

Endif                   ;Fixed this part
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
endEvent

Beastmtl

Beastmtl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Well if anyone care to test this version and come back with comments / feedback, I would appreciate it. I think I got the worst fixed.

Note that I don't guarantee that it doesn't have any bugs left.. It would/will take me a long time to wrap my head around the whole thing.

Attached Files

Headerman

Headerman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Got an issue where the dialog option 'Hold up a moment, there's something i want to discuss with you' doesn't appear when i am talking to any of my followers

theskid

theskid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Quick and dirty testing with your new version: Crashes sometimes but not everytime when using deathproof auto surrender function (2 out of 4 tries), Only tested once with manual surrender so far, worked well. only had about 15 or 20 minutes to play with, it is an improvement over the old one (which crashed 100% of the time for all surrenders)

justaweblurker

justaweblurker

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I have a problem with the mod. A scene won't occur even when my opponent already submitted. They just kneel down and go rag doll, and after that, they just stood up like nothing happened. I tried re-installing the mod (even the framework) and the same problem still lingers. However, the ambush still works. Is there a fix to this? Because this mod is one the stable ones I found in this site, and I'd really appreciate your help guys. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty