I mean that I simply added the bit in the logic that was missing and ran it through the papyrus compiler that comes with the toolkit. Thus, re-compiled.
The mod seems to have 2 issues..
One is this piece of code, which is an easy fix. the other is an initialization problem which is a lot more complex to deal with (and I haven't figured that part out yet.)
event OnEffectStart(actor Target, actor Caster)
If (ActorFollowerTemp.GetActorRef() != Target)
ElseIf (Target != None && PlayerRef != None)
If (Target.Is3DLoaded() && (IsHostile(Target) || IsInMood(Target)) && !Target.IsDead() && !Target.IsPlayerTeammate())
If ((Target.GetDistance(PlayerRef) <= _SLConfig.Range || (Target.GetDistance(PlayerRef) <= 250 && Target.HasLOS(PlayerRef))) && IsValidTarget(Target))
ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(Target, BullyPackage, 100)
; Remember the fact that we added BullyPackage to Target so we can remove it later
int value = StorageUtil.FormListFind(BullyPackage, "_SLSubmitBullyActorList", Target)
;debug.notification("FormListFind returned " + value)
If (value == -1)
StorageUtil.FormListAdd(BullyPackage, "_SLSubmitBullyActorList", Target)
Endif ;Fixed this part