Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4764 replies to this topic

jamesjones52221

jamesjones52221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Alright well even with the patched mod I still get ctd's after submitting in combat. This is with a fresh install of skyrim and its related mods. This is unfortunate as I much preferred this mod to defeat, which is a wonderful mod, but far too complex for my needs, which submit fitted perfectly. 

I too am crashing with SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 whilst using SL 1.59c, it happens when about to be bound, not during the sex animation.

Install SL 1.6 alpha v3, latest version. I installed it with NMM and got a CTD then I installed it manually and haven't had an issue with SL Submit. I would post a link but this is my first post. You will  have to reset all our settings, it updated automatically in-game for me. Hope this helps. 

I am using the papyrus patch for 1.59 for those curious.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

RabbleRauser

RabbleRauser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Quick question regarding the Serana plugin:

Is it required that I start the Dawnguard quest for her to use the dialog with this mod? I tried spawning her in for testing purposes, and when I asked to "get to know her a little better", her dialog had no sound.

And yes, I have the Shared Serana Dialog mod.

Nevermind, it seems to be working now. Great mod by the way.

Edited by RabbleRauser, 13 April 2015 - 04:39 AM.

SkyrimImmersed

SkyrimImmersed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Alright well even with the patched mod I still get ctd's after submitting in combat. This is with a fresh install of skyrim and its related mods. This is unfortunate as I much preferred this mod to defeat, which is a wonderful mod, but far too complex for my needs, which submit fitted perfectly. 

I too am crashing with SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 whilst using SL 1.59c, it happens when about to be bound, not during the sex animation.

Install SL 1.6 alpha v3, latest version. I installed it with NMM and got a CTD then I installed it manually and haven't had an issue with SL Submit. I would post a link but this is my first post. You will  have to reset all our settings, it updated automatically in-game for me. Hope this helps. 

Thanks, I will try that.

Edit: That did it, everything works as it should now, creature support and all, thanks.

TentakelnBitte

TentakelnBitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

So is it safe to update SL now? I'm still using 1.57 because anything newer breaks SexLab-Submit 01SEP14... 

Also, we need to find a way to call more attention to Waxen's patch. I had to go back like 4 pages to find this mythical 23FEB15 release. It doesn't turn up for me at all in any Google or SL searches, beyond the post 3 above mine. :T

EDIT: Okay so I've officially updated everything and it's all running smoothly, no ctds or glaring incompatibilities thus far... The only thing that isn't working properly is PC aggression. I ran through just about every encounter I can think of for testing (consensual, forced, defeated and necro) and it's all flawless until the PC tries something. I can grapple and the animation plays, the roll will succeed so that they start the submit routine, but then they get up and return to normal. I waited around for the usual delay, retried it, tried a dfferent NPC, different genders... Nada. No shakedown to rob/rape/kill or anything. Player can BE raped and the necro mod is always aggressive so the animations are obviously there and working, it's just not firing through Submit for some reason.

Any pointers for what I should be double checking/reinstalling? 

If I can't get it working 100% again, I'm gonna have to downgrade... again. TT__TT

Aaand today it's working fine. 100%. Happy day. My setup is just a fucking mess, I guess. e__e

Kudos to Waxen for the update & rework BTW. I haven't noticed any differences, other than the lack of CTDs, but I'm not holding my breath on that haha. Still, it seems pretty stable so far and now all my shit is up to date so I can finally try out a few other mods (and probably break my game again lol).

jamesjones52221

jamesjones52221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Thanks, I will try that.

Edit: That did it, everything works as it should now, creature support and all, thanks.

Sweet, glad it helped you out!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty