Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4598 replies to this topic

kaliduss

kaliduss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hi all!

First i´d like to congratulate the author for this mod. I have found so many ways to use it, even beyond sexlab. Thank you!

And i will also like to ask for a little help, if u people dont mind...

I´m trying to make a simple spell to open any npc inventory, equipped armor and weapons included. I have tried with the classic openinventory function but it does not show equipped armor, only weapons. And then i remembered that this mod does show armor when you make someone submit and you rob them. 

My question is: please, does someone how in the world is that done? I tried to get inspiration with the scripts but that part is beyond my comprehension, i did not even find the  openinventory function...

PLease!!

Hamger

Hamger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I can't get the sex to work for some reason.

I take them to low health then use the shout and it says the NPC summits but nothing happens? A dialog work only on a dark elf where I forced here but other then that I dont know what im doing wrong.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Hi all!
First i´d like to congratulate the author for this mod. I have found so many ways to use it, even beyond sexlab. Thank you!
And i will also like to ask for a little help, if u people dont mind...
I´m trying to make a simple spell to open any npc inventory, equipped armor and weapons included. I have tried with the classic openinventory function but it does not show equipped armor, only weapons. And then i remembered that this mod does show armor when you make someone submit and you rob them. 
My question is: please, does someone how in the world is that done? I tried to get inspiration with the scripts but that part is beyond my comprehension, i did not even find the  openinventory function...
PLease!!

No need for a spell or a mod. Open the console, select your target and enter "openactorinventory 4" (sans quotes) to get access to their inventory.

Hamger

Hamger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Been spending hours on this mod and still can't have sex after they summit  to me. Is it because im using other sex mod like defeat? im pretty sure it disabled but im pretty sure that not it.

Kendo 2

Kendo 2

Special Snowflake

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Been spending hours on this mod and still can't have sex after they summit  to me. Is it because im using other sex mod like defeat? im pretty sure it disabled but im pretty sure that not it.

It doesn't work for me either and I have the MCM settings done right.  SexLab Approach no longer works either.  The NPCs no longer ask for sex.  That mod worked before I installed Submit...now...nothing.  :@

Kendo 2

Kendo 2

Special Snowflake

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

UPDATE YOUR GODDAMNED MOD / ANSWER YOUR PMS / DO SOMETHING.

srayesmanll

srayesmanll

Shining, Flying Purple Wolfhounds

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Hmm, demanding mod user.  Strange, didn't realize I'd logged onto Nexus... :P

Hamger:  Are you saying that after doing the submit shout you cannot speak to them?  After doing the submit shout for combat, you do have to speak to the victim and tell them to submit.  Frankly I have never had an issue with this functionality with submit and I've been using this mod from the time dkatryl created it.  If fact, the only functionality I've used in this mod (since I play male PCs primarily) are the PC as rapist (combat and sneak) and the seduction.  So, I'm thinking you've got a mod conflict.  I use several LL mods in conjunction with Submit and haven't run into like the one you're describing, although I don't use as many as some people do (again, primarily play male PCs so I don't have the mods that are primarily for female PCs - about 90% of the mods).  I haven't seen where you've attached any load orders/papyrus logs/etc that may help others help diagnose your problem (although you may have I and I've missed that post).  Defeat doesn't conflict with Submit other than player submitting, and that's only when using both mods auto submit features.  The other features are handled differently by each mod (unless you set the same 'action' key for both mods' features, like setting Submit's shout to 'G' key, same as Defeat's default key).  There may by other mods that conflict - Kendo talks about sexlab approach seeming to have a conflict in his setup (although he never said that if he disabled Approach that the conflict went away) 

Spoiler

Kendo 2

Kendo 2

Special Snowflake

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
Spoiler

Has nothing to do with Approach.   Is the fact that when the animations are called for Submit content the game crashes with Sexlab 1.59c installed.  Approach works fine, Devious Devices works fine, Spouses Enhanced works fine, in fact all of the mods I use work as intended with 1.59c, except this one.  Funny that those mods have all been updated OR are scripted in a way that calls on the framework base.

The ONLY mod that is jacked is this one.  It would be fine if I was the only person having an issue with 1.59c and this mod, but I'm not.  And this is indeed like Nexus: A mod author that refuses to answer PMs; an upload no longer compatible with the framework it's based on; White Knights defending it even though they know it's broken;  YEAH, that has the stink of Nexus all over it.

WHAT. EVER.  The mod is outdated and it's not compatible with Sexlab 1.59c.

Morferous

Morferous

Member with a silly name

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

It's only a month since dkatryl was last online. We have seen mod recovering from older absence.

Submit submission event itself works well with patch posted above.

I don't know about any troubles related to sex with other mods, like Approach. I don't use it.  At least 1 on 1 sex works properly with Submit.

Of course, I would not mind dkatryl paying us a visit. Actually, I would not mind other Submit + DD version modders visiting their mods either.

srayesmanll

srayesmanll

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Kendo: 

I have never said anything about you being the only one having a problem with submit.  For me, the seduction part of Submit works perfectly, and this is using Sexlab 1.59c.  I do run into issues with PC submitting during the tie up phase (when I've actually used that functionality on the very few times I've played a female character) causing a crash.  Same problem others have had.  Because of this issue, I finally took the time to check out Defeat, and found I like it as much as Submit (once I got used to the control differences).  Currently I use Defeat to initiate rape (PC on NPC) and Player submit, and use Submit's seduction functionality for non-aggressive sex (I like the way that Submit's seduction function can affect relationship ranking).    I'm no "white knight" defending the mod saying it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I have used it from near the beginning of it's inception and have provided help with issues, to both dk and to users.  It definitely has issues (just like nearly every single fucking mod on this site), and I definitely agree that it needs to be updated.  However, being demanding about it is not going to get the fixes in.  I have no clue as to how long ago you sent any PM's to dk, but he hasn't been on line in over a 1 month, and he was missing for quite some time (I'm talking months, not days) before the last set updates he made to the mod (which I believe was when SL version 1.57 was released - not 100% on which version but pretty sure it was pre 1.58).  Frankly we have no clue as to whether dk is still even modding or not.  He may have decided to move on.  So again, demanding fixes is not going to do any good.  Frankly, I was more annoyed about the whiny, privileged, Nexus-user-like attitude coming from someone who has complained mightily and in great detail about Nexus and it's users.  As Morferous mentioned above, there is a patch posted earlier which alleviates some issues (haven't tested it myself):

Submit submission event itself works well with patch posted above

And as I mentioned, Defeat handles the player rape (player instigated and player as victim) rather well and both mods can be used simultaneously.  Yes there are problems, and a fix would be very welcome, but if you expect everyone to jump at your words and fix something just because you decide to shout about it, well you are going to be disappointed a lot.

Kendo 2

Kendo 2

Special Snowflake

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

So basically you're telling me that you use another mod's function to cover a function of this mod that doesn't work...the function I'm bitching about...that doesn't work....for a lot of people.  :lol:

:lol: Fucking priceless man. :lol:

Not that it matters, but you jumped on me for pointing out something that's true. ;)

ANYWAY, this mod has joined the other framework screw-job mods that don't do what they say they do or make the game CDT.  They're in the recycle bin.

Once I get to this point:

I've already washed my hands of it, like I have this conversation.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

So basically you're telling me that you use another mod's function to cover a function of this mod that doesn't work...the function I'm bitching about...that doesn't work....for a lot of people.  :lol:

:lol: Fucking priceless man. :lol:

Not that it matters, but you jumped on me for pointing out something that's true. ;)

ANYWAY, this mod has joined the other framework screw-job mods that don't do what they say they do or make the game CDT.  They're in the recycle bin.

Once I get to this point:

The bug with CTDs using the Submit mod IS NOT IN THE SUBMIT MOD.

I'd explain it for you but your lousy attitude pissed me off so I'll just suggest that the answer lies somewhere on the forums here and let YOU hunt it down for yourself. Just remember that other people are now using this mod with its full functionality and Sexlab 1.59c, just because you seem incapable of finding out what they know isn't an excuse for bad behavior.

srayesmanll

srayesmanll

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Good.  Then we can let the readers of this thread go back to trying to help one another instead of listening to a whiner (you) and an old fart (me) :P .

The bug with CTDs using the Submit mod IS NOT IN THE SUBMIT MOD.

I'd explain it for you but your lousy attitude pissed me off so I'll just suggest that the answer lies somewhere on the forums here and let YOU hunt it down for yourself. Just remember that other people are now using this mod with its full functionality and Sexlab 1.59c, just because you seem incapable of finding out what they know isn't an excuse for bad behavior.

Much better than I could have said it.  Thank you.  I tend to get long-winded and like to "poke the bear" a bit (not in a sexlab-y type way, mind you).

RUD3DUD3

RUD3DUD3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

submit is working fine for me no ctds with sexlab 1.59c and other sexlab mods dialogue sex works as normal, submitting an NPC works as normal i can loot their inventory, have sex with them, kill them or can turn them in for bounty i dont use PC submit coz for that i have defeat and SD+. so whats exactly thats wrong in this mod i read some earlier posts didnt find those issues in my game 

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

submit is working fine for me no ctds with sexlab 1.59c and other sexlab mods dialogue sex works as normal, submitting an NPC works as normal i can loot their inventory, have sex with them, kill them or can turn them in for bounty i dont use PC submit coz for that i have defeat and SD+. so whats exactly thats wrong in this mod i read some earlier posts didnt find those issues in my game 

There's a bug in the Papyrus Utilities bundled with Sexlab that causes it to crash in certain situations when a certain API call is made, there's a patch posted by a user that replaces that call with a slightly more complex bit of code that otherwise accomplishes the same task and avoids using the API call which causes the crash.   The next version of the Papyrus Utilities will fix that problem but it hasn't been updated yet.

The patch is posted within the last few pages here so it shouldn't be hard to find but I think the way you are using the mod right now is avoiding this particular problem.

RUD3DUD3

RUD3DUD3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

well yes it certainly seems like that my game haven't crashed yet but i will download that patch just in case it starts crashing 

3n3mykn1ght

3n3mykn1ght

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

After installing the patch (PC submit) the beginning animations for beating up work fine, however sex doesn't trigger and i'm bound, just like that. After escaping the binds I try to escape, and get caught again to make sure progressive bondage is working, I get bound in the same fashion as the first, no sex then CTD.

Any Ideas?

DaPuppetMaster

DaPuppetMaster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Submit is working for me as intented with the patch provided some pages back. Except for submitting to creatures when purevision or realvision is installed. Then I get a wont accept your surrender message. Anyone having the same problem?

Morferous

Morferous

Member with a silly name

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

After installing the patch (PC submit) the beginning animations for beating up work fine, however sex doesn't trigger and i'm bound, just like that. After escaping the binds I try to escape, and get caught again to make sure progressive bondage is working, I get bound in the same fashion as the first, no sex then CTD.

Any Ideas?

Progressive bondage?

I think you meant to post in to another thread. Submit itself does not have progressive bondage feature. DD Progression version does.

http://www.loverslab...rogression-mod/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty