Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4530 replies to this topic

SatyrSatyr

SatyrSatyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I´m sorry and feel sheepish, but may I ask how to start this mod in game ?

I cant figure it out.

Teddar

Teddar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Ive started CTD'ing after submitting to wolves (Once the sex is complete and my character does the going down to one knee thing again) since installing the latest sexlab. I didn't get any problems prior to updating sexlab. Anyone got an idea's on why that might be happening? my Papyrus isn't indicating any problems as far as I can see.

SatyrSatyr

SatyrSatyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Do i have to tip a consol order to start the mod?

I´m seriously lost

Morferous

Morferous

Member with a silly name

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Ive started CTD'ing after submitting to wolves (Once the sex is complete and my character does the going down to one knee thing again) since installing the latest sexlab. I didn't get any problems prior to updating sexlab. Anyone got an idea's on why that might be happening? my Papyrus isn't indicating any problems as far as I can see.

Current version of SexLab Framework and Submit are not fully compatible and game will CTD. We are hoping for a fix from Submit's end.

Do i have to tip a consol order to start the mod?

I´m seriously lost

Submit has it's own MCM. You can configurate all the options from there. Just hit ESC in game to open the main menu and select Mod Configurations to acces MCM listing.

SatyrSatyr

SatyrSatyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

thank you, its strange, after i loaded the game twice again... suddenly it was there ;)

GreenBanana1

GreenBanana1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

CTD when the player is being bound after a death-proof surrender.

[10/23/2014 - 04:48:35PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:35PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:35PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:35PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:45PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7) because their base types do not match
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (25000D62) because their base types do not match
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_MonitorScript", missing file?
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "defeatdatrigger".
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (2B000D62) because their base types do not match
[10/23/2014 - 04:48:46PM] Cannot open store for class "slautilscr", missing file?

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Removing all calls to ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride() made by Submit solves the CTD problem for me. These calls are :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\_slsubmitfunctions.psc (2 hits)
    Line 250:     ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride(BullyPackage)
    Line 302:     ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride(BullyPackage)
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\_slsubmitscene.psc (4 hits)
    Line 567: debug.notification("RemoveAllPackageOverride")                  <=== this one is a debug trace I made, disregard.
    Line 568: ;    ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride(BullyPackage)
    Line 644:     ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride(BullyPackage)
    Line 690:     ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride(BullyPackage)

Removing them solves the CTD but I think it somehow breaks Submit, because the aggressors will stay in alert mode in front of you instead of  going back to what they did before (so good luck breaking out of these bounds).

RemoveAllPackageOverride is a member of ActorUtil, which is inside StorageUtils.dll. I guess StorageUtils.dll 2.7 or 2.8 somehow broke it. Unfortunately, it is probably impossible to roll back to StorageUtils.dll 2.6, because the new functions added in these versions are used by SL 1.59c.

Botfly

Botfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I'm having difficulties getting submit to function properly as an alternative to dying. (I actually can't get death alternative to work either.)

Simply put, despite having it toggled to submit at 0 hp. And despite having my invincibility/player essential status supposedly turned on, I simply die without ever submitting.

I can crank it up to submit at 80% hp and it will function properly. It's simply that for whatever reason the game can't declare me as essential no matter what, so i simply die instead of triggering the event's as it's supposed to. If this is important at all.

Perhaps it has to do with my custom race, but that seems unlikely. It actually used to function as desired, before I had a complete system crash like a month ago while I was playing Skyrim. I couldn't use my computer at all for a few days while I figured out that there was an issue with the start up boot sequence. After I fixed that and returned functionality to my computer however, I found that a number of skyrim mods had ceased to function properly. I uninstalled, cleared all the files on steam's skyrim folder, and finally reinstalled a few days ago, assuming something was corrupted with the install. However the self-essential tag apparently still does not work.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

I replaced the calls to the native function ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride with a papyrus function which should hopefully have the same functionality. This function is called RemovePackageFromAllActors and is defined in _SLSubmitFunctions.

When the package BullyPackage is added to one of the aggressors, the aggressor is stored in a formlist called _SLSubmitBullyActorList managed by StorageUtil (StorageUtil.FormListAdd)

When it's time to remove the package from all actors (previous RemoveAllPackageOverride call), each of the actors stored with StorageUtil.FormListAdd is individually retrieved from _SLSubmitBullyActorList and the BullyPackage is removed from them (ActorUtil.RemovePackageOverride). Then _SLSubmitBullyActorList is wiped (StorageUtil.FormListClear).

The few tests that I conducted were successful (ie no more CTD, bounding occurs normally, aggressors go back doing their stuff), but not all possibilities were tested.

If you don't have any problem with Submit, you should not use this. Otherwise, use at your own risk. The changes that I made may be able to persist in the skse cosave and thus may break your savegame if I didn't made it right, so use at your own risk.

If, somehow, RemoveAllPackageOverride is fixed in a future version of ActorUtil, then this patch should not be used, since it's more efficient and reliable to use native stuff.

If you use this, I'd be interested to know if it fixed things on your side, or not.

Attached Files

originalwankster

originalwankster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

No word from dkatryl for almost two months. Not looking good for an official fix. I'll give your patch a try in the meantime, Aleanne

EDIT: I'm atarded. Installed the patch but didn't have it checked in MO. It works so far.

Question though, and I think this was an issue I had with previous versions too: After surrendering to someone, they person I surrendered to just wanders off, even if they were standing in place before I encountered them. Is this supposed to be happening?

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

No word from dkatryl for almost two months. Not looking good for an official fix. I'll give your patch a try in the meantime, Aleanne

EDIT: No dice on my end after initial testing.

Still CTD'ing during the bleed out animation ?

Please ensure that the files are correctly installed (check the files modification dates for scripts\_slsubmitfunctions.pex, scripts\_slsubmitscene.pex and scripts\_slsubmitsurrenderselecteffect.pex)

If everything is there, then I don't know what to say.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty