Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4435 replies to this topic

karlpaws

karlpaws

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Possibly a noob misunderstanding... can you have a gangbang by submit, or only by seduce?

If I have my female PC in a fight with 2-3 male bandits, and I submit, only one will rape PC at a time.

IF there are 2, one wiill rape, one will wait, then they switch. IF there are 3 bandits, one will rape PC, one will rape the other bandit.

I do have the enforce options for same sex and gender turned off.

- EDIT -

I finally found some posts searching with the gangbang keyword that the functionaltiy was removed from Submit at some point. Does anyone use the Defeat mod for the 3 person functions and disable the rest?

Edited by karlpaws, 26 August 2014 - 03:15 PM.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Noticed that during sex  the victim sometimes interrupts the sex animation and uses the new fear animation.Happens when I change sex animation with O and forces me to move a phase back or forward to fix it.

Fair enough. 

I just wanted to add some flavor to show that "Yep, you've already victimized them, and look, they are skeered of you now!"

I'll look into making sure it doesn't do it when in the middle of an animation.

JUSSME

JUSSME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Need help. I unistalled the mod in game. than saved. Unistalled via nmm and than loaded it again. Saved, installed the updated version and now when I try to go to the mod menu for this all the options are off and when I try to change them it says NaN or something like that

pinky6225

pinky6225

Supplier of the finest electromagnetic candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Need help. I unistalled the mod in game. than saved. Unistalled via nmm and than loaded it again. Saved, installed the updated version and now when I try to go to the mod menu for this all the options are off and when I try to change them it says NaN or something like that

Have you tried typing setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 on the console to see if its a MCM issue? could be its showing the mcm from the previous install still rather than the new install

Gnafron

Gnafron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Hello dkatryl

Thanks for the update.

Any luck fixing the submit shout not working while the PC is in werewolf form ? (Or maybe I missed a change log.)

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Most Recent Changes
27AUG14 2222

• Fixed - Added a check to prevent the "cower" effect from happening during sex scenes from the recent Calm effect update.  After the current scene is over, the cowering will begin again.

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Hello dkatryl

Thanks for the update.

Any luck fixing the submit shout not working while the PC is in werewolf form ? (Or maybe I missed a change log.)

I wasn't aware there was an issue there.

It's been months since I looked at the werewolf stuff, but I know that, due to engine limitations with regards to the werewolf form (That isn't present for the Vampire Lord form, oddly) the camera will be locked behind you, as if you had your weapon drawn, for sex scenes during werewolf form.

But last I checked, the shout worked for it.

OnigiriKitten

OnigiriKitten

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hello dkatryl

Thanks for the update.

I wasn't aware there was an issue there.

It's been months since I looked at the werewolf stuff, but I know that, due to engine limitations with regards to the werewolf form (That isn't present for the Vampire Lord form, oddly) the camera will be locked behind you, as if you had your weapon drawn, for sex scenes during werewolf form.

But last I checked, the shout worked for it.

Is there any way to make it so it unlocks the camera so i can go to 3rd person when i go to sex lab i have 3rd person cam on but werewolf cam lock overrides it any suggestions?

ElusiveMonty

ElusiveMonty

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I'm having a problem.. The system will tell me I've gotten someone to submit, but then what? I will talk with them but I get no options, and whenever the shout causes someone to "submit", still nothing happens lol any help would be awesome.

DarkFireTim

DarkFireTim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

@dkatryl

There's been a long standing bug for both werewolf and vampire lord forms, the problem is that only a handful of people seem to have it and none of us that do seem to be able to narrow down whats causing it. This means most of the reports are "Hey this isn't working help!" style reports, because we don't have anything more helpful to add. And the few times a log has been posted it hasn't helped anyone figure out what's going on either. For my part I've done a fresh install with nothing but submit (and its requirements) and still had the issue, I asked about it here and no one else had any ideas so I just kinda gave up on having kinky monster sex and moved on.

itzaguy

itzaguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I don't know how hard it would be to add onto submit, but a script where you could convert enemies you raped into followers and if enemies could convert your followers to their faction if a certain mindbreak threshhold was reached.

Not just a magic spell but integration with the sexlab system.

Feddo

Feddo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

I just got a crash using SL 1.59 after I had my way with a bandit and told her I was going to turn her in for a bounty, looking at the papyrus didn't seem to show anything but here it is anyway. I started the rape fine and it worked although I have not tried to actually submit to anyone/anything yet.

Edit: I just reloaded the save and tried to turn her in again and it worked :s. I have no idea what happened. Although after I loaded it I tried to execute my prisoner and instead I unequipped my 2 handed sword and gave her one left hook then spazed out, stood still and reequipped my weapon. I then tried to hit her multiple times, each hit gave me the instant kill animation but she just stood there and took it. She was invincible.  

Attached Files

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Most Recent Changes
01SEP14 1133

• Fixed - Typo in the _SLSubmitBountyEnd script where the 4th Bounty Slot was being assigned to the 1st Execute slot.  All 5 Bounty turn ins should be properly executed now.

Sathar

Sathar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Thank you for your work on this excellent mod.

Would you please consider refining the Player Surrender Steal Gear option to only steal equipped weapons and armor, or alternatively, maybe a minimum gold value for stolen items (or both)?

I'd like to use Submit in a full game play through including realism mods.  Having armor and weapons stolen is severe, but potentially survivable (Better find some fresh clothes before going outside!).  Losing all of my food, survival gear and other clutter is massively inconvenient, a major hurdle, and likely to be the difference between trying to recover and just reloading.

Feddo

Feddo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Most Recent Changes
01SEP14 1133

• Fixed - Typo in the _SLSubmitBountyEnd script where the 4th Bounty Slot was being assigned to the 1st Execute slot.  All 5 Bounty turn ins should be properly executed now.

Yay, I wasn't going crazy, something was wrong! Thanks for all the updates, I love this mod! :D

OmenSakaw

OmenSakaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Is there a way to make the Turn In feature with OBIS?
It seems they have their own set of factions, so after I made them submit, they just walk around.
It works fine on other factions like warlock and forsworn though

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty