Will consentual 3-ways with 2 strangers be in the next update as well or was that per chance already included in this ?

Btw, I wonder if it would be possible to freeze NPC's in place or something like that from between when you finalize chatting them up and and sexlab actually starts the scene ? Sometimes when Im too close to a door, the npc will leave the building before the sex starts, thus I end up having sex with no one and if I try to realign the actors the scene ends.

Again, thanks for making this awesome mod and for the quick updates!

The consensual 3-way (with two total strangers vs stranger + active follower) will be in the next update.

As to freezing them in place, I've tried to incorporate the same Follow AI Package with a partners in many of the other sex scenes.  I guess I could add that to the various consensual scenes.  Because, yeah, the Framework does have a tendency for your partner to try to wander off for a bit before you actually begin the sexins, even when you immediately give the StartSex() call.

What is planned for the next update:

• Break up the _SLSubmitQuest script into smaller scripts.  This requires a lot of repointing in other scripts.  This is all "under the hood" type stuff that will have zero impact on gameplay and only on development upkeep.
  • Revamp how Guards/Civilians handle player surrender, as getting gang raped in the middle of the street is probably not quite appropriate.
  • Add the Follow AI Package to consensual targets so they don't wander off during the delay between the StartSex() call and the actual animation.
  • Add consensual 3-way with 2 random strangers as opposed to stranger + active follower only.
  • Thane check to make Jarls boinkable
  • Already completed fixes, such as 'Submit or Die!' only appearing on NPC that you actively made submit via Shout or Grapple.

Dunno when it will be ready, so no ETA at this point.  This is just addressing things I've left undone, so no new features.  Trying to wrap up the mod.

So I managed to remove the 3 way animations from playing when two or more bandits defeat you and it seems to work fine.  Now gonna see if I can modify it so the PC blacks out after the bandits finish with her and awakens bound on the side of the road at a random location.  Hopefully I can just hijack your _slSubmitBoundEffect script to get that to work.

If I can get that to work I might add a dialogue option to Civilians/guards to give the PC some rags to wear if you ask for help or something.

So I managed to remove the 3 way animations from playing when two or more bandits defeat you and it seems to work fine.  Now gonna see if I can modify it so the PC blacks out after the bandits finish with her and awakens bound on the side of the road at a random location.  Hopefully I can just hijack your _slSubmitBoundEffect script to get that to work.

If I can get that to work I might add a dialogue option to Civilians/guards to give the PC some rags to wear if you ask for help or something.

RC, have you heard of the No Death Mod? Here's a link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29312//?

It sounds like it has a functionality similar to what you're working on. If the player is brought to a certain % of health, they black out and wake up somewhere in the wilderness. One of the options is to have all your gear stolen and placed in a random bandit lair for you to retrieve. Might be worth looking into; maybe it'll give you some ideas or you can repurpose some of the scripts (giving credit where it's due, of course).

I think I'm pretty close to getting the respawn to work properly but I'm running into a snag and I'm not sure how to fix it.  Any of you scripters maybe know what I'm doing wrong?

I added a call to a function in my respawn script in the _SLSubmitBoundEffect script file called PlayerRespawn().  Here's dkatryl's original file with my edits.

Scriptname _SLSubmitBoundEffect extends activemagiceffect

_SLSubmitRespawn Property _SLRespawn auto
_SLSubmitConfig Property _SLConfig auto
ReferenceAlias Property ActorAssailant1  Auto   
ReferenceAlias Property ActorBully1  Auto   
Spell Property _SLSubmitBullyCloak Auto
Spell Property _SLSubmitBully Auto
Faction Property Bandit Auto
Faction Property Necro Auto
Faction Property Forsworn Auto
Faction Property Warlock Auto

Event OnEffectStart(actor target, actor caster)
	_SLRespawn.PlayerRespawn()
	If (_SLConfig.debugActive)
		debug.Notification("You have been bound!")
	EndIf
	Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, false, false, false, true, false, false)
	Target.UnequipAll()
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "IdleHandsBehindBack")
	Utility.wait(3)
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "IdleBoundKneesStart")
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(actor target, actor caster)
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "IdleHandsBehindBack")
	If (_SLConfig.debugActive)
		debug.Notification("You have worked free of your bindings!")
	EndIf
	Utility.wait(3)
	Game.EnablePlayerControls()
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "IdleForceDefaultState")
	If (ActorAssailant1.GetActorReference().IsInFaction(Bandit) || ActorAssailant1.GetActorReference().IsInFaction(Necro) || ActorAssailant1.GetActorReference().IsInFaction(Forsworn) || ActorAssailant1.GetActorReference().IsInFaction(Warlock))
		ActorBully1.ForceRefTo(ActorAssailant1.GetActorReference())
		Utility.wait(0.1)
		_SLSubmitBully.Cast(ActorBully1.GetActorReference())
		ActorAssailant1.Clear()
	Else
		ActorAssailant1.Clear()
	EndIf
EndEvent

And here's my _SLSubmitRespawn script which uses the same code from the No more death mod on the nexus.

Scriptname _SLSubmitRespawn extends ReferenceAlias  

ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_001  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_002  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_003  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_004  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_005  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_006  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_007  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_008  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_009  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_010  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_011  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_012  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_013  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_014  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_015  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_016  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_017  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_018  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_019  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_020  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_021  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_022  Auto  
ObjectReference Property _ndm_xmarker_023  Auto  

int wilderness_rnd
ObjectReference closestmarker

Function PlayerRespawn()
	Debug.Notification("The world seems to be fading away...")
	;Game.FadeOutGame(true, true, 0.1, 15)
	wilderness_rnd =  Utility.RandomInt(1, 23)
	if (wilderness_rnd == 1)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_001
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 2)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_002
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 3)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_003
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 4)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_004
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 5)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_005
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 6)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_006
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 7)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_007
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 8)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_008
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 9)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_009
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 10)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_010
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 11)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_011
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 12)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_012
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 13)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_013
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 14)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_014
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 15)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_015
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 16)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_016
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 17)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_017
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 18)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_018
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 19)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_019
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 20)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_020
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 21)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_021
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 22)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_022
	elseif (wilderness_rnd == 23)
		closestmarker = _ndm_xmarker_023
	endif
	Game.getplayer().MoveTo(closestmarker)
	;Game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 0.01, 10)
	Debug.Notification("You wake shivering in the wilderness.")
EndFunction

The objectReferences _ndm_xmarker_### are the RefID's of xmarkers I placed in different wilderness cells to be used as respawn points.  The .esp file containing this info is enabled.

Anyway, after the bandits finish their business, the game proceeds like normal.  I don't respawn, but am still bound and break free after 10 seconds like in the original.  Looking at the papyrus log I'm getting a runtime error that says "ERROR: Cannot call PlayerRespawn() on a None object, aborting function callstack:"  So the game "sees" my function, but can't run it for some reason.  Any ideas?

While I will probably (try to) answer questions as to how I do things in the mod, once you start getting into the realms of entirely custom code of your own and having problems getting it to work, it's probably better that those kind of questions are asked in the http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/ forum.

At the very least, I would ask you use a [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tag around the lengthy code snippets.

I have a little problem:

After submitting to a NPC, i get robbed and punched, but the rape thing doesent work. I just stand there without armor and the NPC stands armed next to me and i cannot to anything. Including move, jump, arm myself and so on.

I have the same problem then a npc submits to me. I can start the "submit or die" dialoge, punch the nsc and rob him,  but the rape thing doesnt work

btw: i havn't activated "disable rape functions" MCM

I have a little problem:

After submitting to a NPC, i get robbed and punched, but the rape thing doesent work. I just stand there without armor and the NPC stands armed next to me and i cannot to anything. Including move, jump, arm myself and so on.

I have the same problem then a npc submits to me. I can start the "submit or die" dialoge, punch the nsc and rob him,  but the rape thing doesnt work

That sounds like you are having an issue with your overall Framework, since the StartSex() call simply references that.

I would try to disable the rape function, as that simply skips the sex, and if everything works, and turning the rape back on gets you stuck, then it's something with your Framework install.

I have a little problem:

That sounds like you are having an issue with your overall Framework, since the StartSex() call simply references that.

I would try to disable the rape function, as that simply skips the sex, and if everything works, and turning the rape back on gets you stuck, then it's something with your Framework install.

I have the same problem he has, I disabled the rape functionality but the character stopping in place and not moving does still happens. 

I will test it with other settings and see if I can find the problem, Other sexlab mods I run work fine, I am trying to figure out why this one

does not currently work.

Ok well I disable automatic loot and I believe that the problem happens before the sexlab reference but after the automatic looting.

Disabling automatic looting and the rape scene still causes this problem for me. 

Great Job! i'm loving the mod so far! Grappling and raping all over Skyrim! one thing tho, are we able to toggle between the animations during the act? because i cant seem to be able to toggle through the positions. i can advance, switch roles with the victim, but for some reason cant seem to be able to to toggle to another pose. (Using SexLabs 1.15)

Great Job! i'm loving the mod so far! Grappling and raping all over Skyrim! one thing tho, are we able to toggle between the animations during the act? because i cant seem to be able to toggle through the positions. i can advance, switch roles with the victim, but for some reason cant seem to be able to to toggle to another pose. (Using SexLabs 1.15)

If I read you correctly, and the sex animations start and you can't change positions and such?  That sounds like a Framework issue.

I am only using 1.14 myself, and I change positions all the time just fine, so dunno.

Between lots of other things taking up my time and a low desire to mess with the mod right now, progress on the next update is slower than normal, but here is the checklist of what to do vs what is completed:

Completed:

• Break up the _SLSubmitQuest script into smaller scripts.  This requires a lot of repointing in other scripts.  This is all "under the hood" type stuff that will have zero impact on gameplay and only on development upkeep.
  • Add the Follow AI Package to consensual targets so they don't wander off during the delay between the StartSex() call and the actual animation.
  • Add consensual 3-way with 2 random strangers as opposed to stranger + active follower only.
  • Already completed fixes, such as 'Submit or Die!' only appearing on NPC that you actively made submit via Shout or Grapple.
  • Thane check to make Jarls boinkable.

Yet to Complete:

• Revamp how Guards/Civilians handle player surrender, as getting gang raped in the middle of the street is probably not quite appropriate.

ETA is still whenever I get around to finishing whatever is left.

I was looking at some of the stock Skyrim quests to try to see how I could properly check to make sure you are a Thane in each individual Hold before you can chat up the local Jarl, etc, and then, while looking at the Favor2## dialogs which hold each Hold's Thane favor progression, I realized I was really overthinking it and suddenly, the simple and obvious solution presented itself.  Even better, it is a single entry I had to enter which will account for all Jarls/Holds, so I don't have to do a specific check per Jarl, which I was afraid I would need to do.

So, check that off my list.  That now only leaves:

I saved this for last because I still need to figure out what I want to do about it, while the others I knew what I wanted to do, it was only a matter of 'how' to do it and then just doing it.  So, I'm still mulling this over for now.

I was looking at some of the stock Skyrim quests to try to see how I could properly check to make sure you are a Thane in each individual Hold before you can chat up the local Jarl, etc, and then, while looking at the Favor2## dialogs which hold each Hold's Thane favor progression, I realized I was really overthinking it and suddenly, the simple and obvious solution presented itself.  Even better, it is a single entry I had to enter which will account for all Jarls/Holds, so I don't have to do a specific check per Jarl, which I was afraid I would need to do.

So, check that off my list.  That now only leaves:

I saved this for last because I still need to figure out what I want to do about it, while the others I knew what I wanted to do, it was only a matter of 'how' to do it and then just doing it.  So, I'm still mulling this over for now.

Awful lot of work there, nice to see you got all these sorted out.  About the guards, only possible, logical outcome I can think of is either paying the accumulated bounty or go to jail on surrender, basically totally overriding the rape scenario.  Could you just call the normal dialogue or initiate the prison sequence?

This I can't find anywhere. After PC rapes a none-hostile NPC in her sleep (name them, from Ysolda onwards, lol), PC walks around with a black mist coming from her. (my PC is a lesbian rapist, 0.0 ) I know that my PC raped someone already and I don't need that stupid black mist all the time. I can't find anyway to get rid of the mist, can't find a status on it, can't see if it debuffs anything, can't find a setting for it, can't find a timer for it. Refreshing divine-blessing doesn't work, sleeping for hours on end doesn't work, diving into a pool of water doesn't work.

I have now tried a number of different sexlab mods that handle rape-variants and they all give me that stupid black myst.

It's annoying, immersion breaking and I want to strangle the nerd that came up with it.

Everything is freaking cool, PC picks frontdoor-lock, sneaks through an entire house, inches closer to a sleeping NPC, assaults her with several hooks to the face, robs her blind and goes to town. Frigging awesome. Then a stupid black mist I can't find a way to get rid of.

I want to get rid of it. Permanently if possible.

How?

This I can't find anywhere. After PC rapes a none-hostile NPC in her sleep (name them, from Ysolda onwards, lol),

... You can do that? O_O I'm shocked it didn't even cross my mind.

...Must try...

Wait... Black mist? Are you wearing the Ebony Mail by any chance?

This I can't find anywhere. After PC rapes a none-hostile NPC in her sleep (name them, from Ysolda onwards, lol), PC walks around with a black mist coming from her. (my PC is a lesbian rapist, 0.0 ) I know that my PC raped someone already and I don't need that stupid black mist all the time. I can't find anyway to get rid of the mist, can't find a status on it, can't see if it debuffs anything, can't find a setting for it, can't find a timer for it. Refreshing divine-blessing doesn't work, sleeping for hours on end doesn't work, diving into a pool of water doesn't work.

I have now tried a number of different sexlab mods that handle rape-variants and they all give me that stupid black myst.

It's annoying, immersion breaking and I want to strangle the nerd that came up with it.

Everything is freaking cool, PC picks frontdoor-lock, sneaks through an entire house, inches closer to a sleeping NPC, assaults her with several hooks to the face, robs her blind and goes to town. Frigging awesome. Then a stupid black mist I can't find a way to get rid of.

How?

I've never seen this and done of all that and more. Could be something from a spell or armor mod you are running?

How?

Maybe this can help you:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872861-tutorial-removing-unwanted-magic-effects-from-the-player/

Bob11: Yes, you can do that. ^^ I used to run MLA and later SA, just recently upgraded to SL because of the random acts of violence. Nothing like sneaking up Sven the bard's mother and smacking her around, XD (I mean, she raised her son to be a backstabbing, talentless mongrel who still lives with her, so she had it coming.)

No, no ebony mail. Í only run Arts Magicka because I'm a total magicka-nutcase. I don't run any other armormods though, not really into two strips of metal that has dragonplate properties, lol.

Theskid: If it was that, I reckon it would have manifested sooner. But as I noted to Bob11, I only run Arts Magicka since it was made available and it never caused me any problems. Purely based on personal experience, armor can't be it.

Matekun: Thank you so much. I have identified it as the Death Hound Black Mist, but the values given to remove the effect are rejected by the console. According to my understanding I should enter this in the console 'player.sme 010028eb and/or player.sme 0100c5f3'. NMM says that DG is '01' in my loadorder.

I thought it was an ill-advised tongue-in-cheek pescadoesque thing that came with SL because the effect only appears if my PC is the aggressor.

PC-rapes = black mist.

Even in the roleplay-scenarioes with Lydia (totally facedesk funny, I was in tears from laughing) where they rape-play the effect only appears if the PC is the aggressor. If Lydia is the aggressor, all is well.

So, my prior post is overly coarse because I'm not a MATY sycophant.

So, I have identified the black mist (which is even more weird because I haven't started DG yet, I only have the random vampire-attacks as of yet), but I haven't taken on a death hound follower (Never! Serana's future is about getting golden showered oftenly, rofl) and I'm not an inch closer to rememdying the situation.

However, since the effect only appears under specific circumstances, it might be worth for those behind SL to make a mental note of this, I don't know... Just putting my thoughts to the net right now.

Thanks again for the link, the search for a cure continues. ^^

I have added absolutely zero things that would qualify as a "black mist".  So if you are getting a "black mist" then it is something else entirely doing that.

Now, I am curious if you are doing a Death Hound Black Mist (again, nothing I am deliberately calling for) are you by any chance a vampire?  Because I have you feed on the victim before you rape them if you are a vampire.  It isn't a simple Dawnguard thing, because I have Dawnguard installed and it doesn't do that, but maybe you have some other vampy mod installed?

Edit: Oh, you said you tried OTHER SL mods that handled rape as well, so then probably not that.  Are you using the new SSL 1.15, or 1.14 or older?  I haven't upgraded past my 1.14, but have heard there have been issues with 1.15 and other mods.  Just trying to rule things out.

Either way, I added no form of black mist, because, yeah, stupid.  Especially after raping?  Da fuq does one have to do with the other? :blink:

Matekun: Thank you so much. I have identified it as the Death Hound Black Mist, but the values given to remove the effect are rejected by the console. According to my understanding I should enter this in the console 'player.sme 010028eb and/or player.sme 0100c5f3'. NMM says that DG is '01' in my loadorder.

I thought it was an ill-advised tongue-in-cheek pescadoesque thing that came with SL because the effect only appears if my PC is the aggressor.

PC-rapes = black mist.

Even in the roleplay-scenarioes with Lydia (totally facedesk funny, I was in tears from laughing) where they rape-play the effect only appears if the PC is the aggressor. If Lydia is the aggressor, all is well.

So, my prior post is overly coarse because I'm not a MATY sycophant.

So, I have identified the black mist (which is even more weird because I haven't started DG yet, I only have the random vampire-attacks as of yet), but I haven't taken on a death hound follower (Never! Serana's future is about getting golden showered oftenly, rofl) and I'm not an inch closer to rememdying the situation.

However, since the effect only appears under specific circumstances, it might be worth for those behind SL to make a mental note of this, I don't know... Just putting my thoughts to the net right now.

Thanks again for the link, the search for a cure continues. ^^

Have you tried the player.removespell 010028eb or player.sms 010028eb too,like says in the first post?

About the effects,I think of them like diseases that you get AFTER fighting the creatures that have it.I've been infected with Atronach and centurion effects,and if you faced hounds in your random vampire attacks,that maybe the reason for you.

I have added absolutely zero things that would qualify as a "black mist".  So if you are getting a "black mist" then it is something else entirely doing that.

Now, I am curious if you are doing a Death Hound Black Mist (again, nothing I am deliberately calling for) are you by any chance a vampire?  Because I have you feed on the victim before you rape them if you are a vampire.  It isn't a simple Dawnguard thing, because I have Dawnguard installed and it doesn't do that, but maybe you have some other vampy mod installed?

Edit: Oh, you said you tried OTHER SL mods that handled rape as well, so then probably not that.  Are you using the new SSL 1.15, or 1.14 or older?  I haven't upgraded past my 1.14, but have heard there have been issues with 1.15 and other mods.  Just trying to rule things out.

Either way, I added no form of black mist, because, yeah, stupid.  Especially after raping?  Da fuq does one have to do with the other? :blink:

Well, I was thinking that maybe like I referenced, a pescado-like trapdoor was added to remind the player of his/her evil deeds, because the appearing of the black mist was so specific. (another thing that reminds me of pescado) Only a certain action [player=aggressor], triggers it. I'm as stumped as you are, really.

I can't for the life of me fathom why the effect happened (yes, read on, lol) 'happened (it's solved)', unless this happened, but now I'm brainfarting:

my PC was same-sex raping Ysolda during a vampire-attack. There were Death Hounds running amok in Whiterun, but my PC did not directly interact with them. She just went from the Bannered Mare to Ysolda's house, picked the lock and smacked Ysolda around, robbed her blind and went to town on her. As soon as the PC left Ysolda's, the effect appeared, but then I didn't link it to Death Hounds (Matekun jumpstarted my grey matter, kudos!), I thought it was a tongue-in-cheek joke and that maybe NPCs would comment with something choice (I run a no NPC-greet mod, so I didn't check that) as long as the effect was active. I tried a lot of different things as I described, but didn't consider the possibility that I was suffering a glitch (mostly because I rarely get glitches, I fall in the CTD-camp, lol).

So I reckon that basically I got the glitch because there were dead Death Hounds in the same cell as my PC, but that still leaves the perplexing specificness of it all.

I humbly apologize for jumping the gun, however. I should have investigated more deeply before running my mouth of.

I got rid of the effect on an abandoned save (I reverted to an earlier save that was glitch free and kinda consoled myself with the idea that my PCs lesbian rape-capade days were over) using the formula player.addspell 020028eb and player.removespell 020028eb. It seems that NMM's loadorder does not relate 1:1 to how the game sees the loadorder. Hence my earlier lack of success.

All in all, it is solved. Should this happen again, I now know what to do. I learn something new everyday. ^^

Thanks for a great mod!

Tried out the bandit-turn-in function the other day. Well, it was kinda sad to see two Dragonsbridge guards tring to "execute" a Arch Necromancer in rags for a couple of minutes. A shieldbash from a guard broke the bound animation on the third swing and after that the poor criminal walked after my character with two guards in tow.

Do you think its possible to either make the execution a one shot or make the bound animation not break on shieldbashes? Perhaps its not doable, but I would love to hand in a criminal without them running after me crying for help. :lol:

I've been trying to track down a CTD I've been experiencing and so was in TES5Edit running "Check for Errors" on everything and stumbled across this in Sexlab Submit (15Aug2111) and thought I'd let you know.  I'm not saying it has anything to do with my CTD issue, just that I found it.  I tried comparing it visually to the structure for some other mods and it looks identical.  Type is set to Object, which is defined below, so I'm not sure why it is somehow evaluating to 0...or I'm not reading the structure correctly.  Whatever the case, I thought you'd want to know.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in _SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:6B001826]
[00:00]                 Type -> [unknown: 0]
[00:00]               Above errors were found in :Property
[00:00]             Above errors were found in :Properties
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :Script
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Scripts
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :Quest VMAD
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :Data
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter
[00:00] Above errors were found in :_SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:6B001826]

Thanks for a great mod!

Tried out the bandit-turn-in function the other day. Well, it was kinda sad to see two Dragonsbridge guards tring to "execute" a Arch Necromancer in rags for a couple of minutes. A shieldbash from a guard broke the bound animation on the third swing and after that the poor criminal walked after my character with two guards in tow.

Do you think its possible to either make the execution a one shot or make the bound animation not break on shieldbashes? Perhaps its not doable, but I would love to hand in a criminal without them running after me crying for help. :lol:

Heh, that almost sounds comical enough to warrant the "It's not a bug, it's a FEATURE!" treatment! :P

But, eh, maybe I'll just do a countdown and just do a Kill() on the sucker after ~10s or so if not already dead.  Or maybe on the first hit.  Or just set their life to 1.  Couple different solutions I can try.