@ issues with Aela.  It has to do with her (and members of the circle, but not the lower ranked members) being a member of the guard faction.  They are all inhibited or else they would fine you while boinking you.  Which will lead to all sorts of whacky hijinks

Oh, harder!

Stop, criminal Scum!

Don't you stop, you almost have me there!

In the name of the Jarl, I order you to stop!

Makes it really difficult for a fella to perform. :(

Not sure what I can do given the way the dialog checks are done, but I'll look into it.

As to those suffering from friends that won't leave you alone after surrendering, like I said, what you are experiencing is not what I have seen after countless testing, not even a single time, which means you have something in your setup that is interfering, something I obviously don't use.

Edit: And that seemed to fix it.  I also included the Orc Guards in their strongholds, because lets face it, you know those Orcs like to get down an' dirty around the fire in a big group, so a little public sexin's isn't gonna bother them. :P

Given how minor of an update that is, and it literally affects like, half a dozen named characters and some orc guards, I'm not going to bother going through the update process until I have something a little more meaningful.

@ issues with Aela.  It has to do with her (and members of the circle, but not the lower ranked members) being a member of the guard faction.  They are all inhibited or else they would fine you while boinking you.  Which will lead to all sorts of whacky hijinks

Oh, harder!

Stop, criminal Scum!

Not sure what I can do given the way the dialog checks are done, but I'll look into it.

As to those suffering from friends that won't leave you alone after surrendering, like I said, what you are experiencing is not what I have seen after countless testing, not even a single time, which means you have something in your setup that is interfering, something I obviously don't use.

Edit: And that seemed to fix it.  I also included the Orc Guards in their strongholds, because lets face it, you know those Orcs like to get down an' dirty around the fire in a big group, so a little public sexin's isn't gonna bother them. :P

Given how minor of an update that is, and it literally affects like, half a dozen named characters and some orc guards, I'm not going to bother going through the update process until I have something a little more meaningful.

I was still working on trying to find out what is going on with with attackers following you after surrending when I stumbled upon another issue with guards-

If you have a bounty- if you don't have the gold the pay the bounty, the guard WILL re-aggro instead of going through with the submit.  I noticed that when being submitted by a guard they would first take whatever bounty amount I owed and then later take the rest of my gold.   This seems to only apply to guards as when I submitted to a non-guards, they went through with the process. 

I have to ask this though- On a whim, I went out into the wild and surrended to a group of escaped prisoners and later on  a group of forsworn and with them, the submit worked just as advertised - I got a message about a glint in the attackers eyes after I escaped being bound and had to run away before the group turned hostile again.

It is only when I get submitted by not automatically hostile npcs where they end up following me forever after I escape being bound.  When testing this, are you saying that even guards and townspeople would let you runaway they succesffully submitted you?  For whatever reason, during my testing the AI package that is supposed be added after the pc escapes bondage is just not applying to them. 

I was still working on trying to find out what is going on with with attackers following you after surrending when I stumbled upon another issue with guards-

If you have a bounty- if you don't have the gold the pay the bounty, the guard WILL re-aggro instead of going through with the submit.  I noticed that when being submitted by a guard they would first take whatever bounty amount I owed and then later take the rest of my gold.   This seems to only apply to guards as when I submitted to a non-guards, they went through with the process. 

I have to ask this though- On a whim, I went out into the wild and surrended to a group of escaped prisoners and later on  a group of forsworn and with them, the submit worked just as advertised - I got a message about a glint in the attackers eyes after I escaped being bound and had to run away before the group turned hostile again.

It is only when I get submitted by not automatically hostile npcs where they end up following me forever after I escape being bound.  When testing this, are you saying that even guards and townspeople would let you runaway they succesffully submitted you?  For whatever reason, during my testing the AI package that is supposed be added after the pc escapes bondage is just not applying to them. 

I will admit, with all of the recent "run away or imma gonna use mah raep face on u" testing, I was using a group of helpful bandit that were nearby (helgen ruins :P) since all of that stuff was only applicable to normally hostile NPC types.  I guess I can go slap someone less normally hostile, let them do whatever, then see.  So, Eh, maybe something is wonky.

I will admit, with all of the recent "run away or imma gonna use mah raep face on u" testing, I was using a group of helpful bandit that were nearby (helgen ruins :P) since all of that stuff was only applicable to normally hostile NPC types.  I guess I can go slap someone less normally hostile, let them do whatever, then see.  So, Eh, maybe something is wonky.

Well, son of a bitch, that was pretty fucking bone headed. :blink: Sorry folks, that one was totally on me. :blush:

I spent so much time with the bandit types making sure the real stuff worked properly, that I completely didn't think to check the NORMAL type guys.

Too late tonight to fix it and update, maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Or rather, I already fixed it, it literally took 2 extra lines in 2 spots.  Simple fix, but I want to also take the time to revisit if I want "law abiding civilians" and such to really start raping the character in the middle of the street and all.  I think it might be a bit more appropriate for them just to slug you a few times, maybe do the bound thing or something, and that's it.

Seems kind of overkill that the mild mannered shopkeeper that caught you picking their pocket or something is suddenly going to assrape you in broad daylight while taking all of your stuff. :P

Well, son of a bitch, that was pretty fucking bone headed. :blink: Sorry folks, that one was totally on me. :blush:

I spent so much time with the bandit types making sure the real stuff worked properly, that I completely didn't think to check the NORMAL type guys.

Or rather, I already fixed it, it literally took 2 extra lines in 2 spots.  Simple fix, but I want to also take the time to revisit if I want "law abiding civilians" and such to really start raping the character in the middle of the street and all.  I think it might be a bit more appropriate for them just to slug you a few times, maybe do the bound thing or something, and that's it.

Seems kind of overkill that the mild mannered shopkeeper that caught you picking their pocket or something is suddenly going to assrape you in broad daylight while taking all of your stuff. :P

Maybe have them bind your hands and turn you over to a guard? That could make prison overhaul the next ordeal.

Oh, harder!

Stop, criminal Scum!

Ah, good to know you could pinpoint the issue.  Although truth be told, you SHOULD be able to convince individual guards, but from what I understand, their scripts will collide so technically it's unfeasible.  Then again, guards are generally unnamed so it's not like it's a big issue.  Kinda feel sorry for those female guards though :P

Overall this mod's epic as it is, if you add more options, you'll have to rename it eventually :P (I mean besides supporting extra stuff that might appear in SL framewrok anyway.)

Maybe have them bind your hands and turn you over to a guard? That could make prison overhaul the next ordeal.

Then the guard executes you just like all other bandit scu....hmmm maybe we should leave that for the npc's only.

Ah, good to know you could pinpoint the issue.  Although truth be told, you SHOULD be able to convince individual guards, but from what I understand, their scripts will collide so technically it's unfeasible.  Then again, guards are generally unnamed so it's not like it's a big issue.  Kinda feel sorry for those female guards though :P

Overall this mod's epic as it is, if you add more options, you'll have to rename it eventually :P (I mean besides supporting extra stuff that might appear in SL framewrok anyway.)

Technically, so long as their RelationshipRank > 0, those generic guards will ignore you if they see you furiously boinking like rabbits in the street (so long as it's consensual).  So if there was a way to naturally raise a guard's Rank to 1+, they would ignore you.

I think I have the answer, I can test it tonight.  If it works, then boinkable guards will be possible. :)

That will really just leave getting around to doing the proper IsThane == 1 checks so the Jarls are boinkable.

Yeah, that's why I want to think on this a bit first.  Slippery slope into a prison overhaul, and I really don't want to touch that.

Guest tomm434

So you gonna solve this "NPC always follow you glitch", did i get it righ? Because I've reinstalled skyrim and facing the ame problem - after rape npc follows player anywhere

Yeah, that's why I want to think on this a bit first.  Slippery slope into a prison overhaul, and I really don't want to touch that.

I was thinking that you might be able to just have the usual guard dialog come up - you know, pay fine, fight (with hands tied :), go to jail, etc.  once the npc has brought you near a guard. Not at all sure how feasible that is, though.

So you gonna solve this "NPC always follow you glitch", did i get it righ? Because I've reinstalled skyrim and facing the ame problem - after rape npc follows player anywhere

Yep, bug was identified and fixed.  And it took an embarrasingly short amount of time to do both.  I just wasn't aware it existed, since all of my testing was on naturally hostile NPC's, I didn't even check town folk, so it didn't register what people were saying until someone mentioned it worked on bandits and not on town folks.

So feel free to stop pulling your hair out and gnashing your teeth in frustration. :P Fix should be up tonight or tomorrow, depending on what all I decide to do regarding guards/civilians and player surrendering.

I was thinking that you might be able to just have the usual guard dialog come up - you know, pay fine, fight (with hands tied :), go to jail, etc.  once the npc has brought you near a guard. Not at all sure how feasible that is, though.

The reason you currently have a certain amount of gold taken by guards BEFORE everything else happens is because they are effectively removing your current bounty's worth of gold (At least for that particular hold).  So I sorta of half way do that already.

But relying on a civilian to take you to a guard or something, eh, that can easily have issues, because what happens when there are no guards around?  So yeah, still thinking how I want to handle it.

Ah well, I'm at work so I have several hours to mull things over.  I have some ideas on how to implement what I want, but will need to be home where I can play with them to see if any of them will work out.

Ah well, I'm at work so I have several hours to mull things over.  I have some ideas on how to implement what I want, but will need to be home where I can play with them to see if any of them will work out.

I'm sure you'll surprise us with your ingenuity, again  :cool:

Guest tomm434

Yep, bug was identified and fixed.  And it took an embarrasingly short amount of time to do both.  I just wasn't aware it existed, since all of my testing was on naturally hostile NPC's, I didn't even check town folk, so it didn't register what people were saying until someone mentioned it worked on bandits and not on town folks.

So feel free to stop pulling your hair out and gnashing your teeth in frustration. :P Fix should be up tonight or tomorrow, depending on what all I decide to do regarding guards/civilians and player surrendering.

Thanks but I have this glitch on hostile npc too. I mean 2 bandits(first 2 you meet when entering ratway) keep following me. They are hostile npc. You might want to check that.

But I tested it on some bandits in open area and everything works perfectly.

Anyway, thanks for your mod. It is extremely helpful.

Thanks but I have this glitch on hostile npc too. I mean 2 bandits(first 2 you meet when entering ratway) keep following me. They are hostile npc. You might want to check that.

But I tested it on some bandits in open area and everything works perfectly.

Anyway, thanks for your mod. It is extremely helpful.

When I say "hostile", understand that is shorthand, and I am referring to members of the "hostile factions".  That includes:

• Bandits
  • Necromancers
  • Warlock
  • Forsworn
  • Vampire
  • Vampire Thrall

Anything else, including NPCs that happen to be Aggression "2" so could technically be considered 'hostile', like that those two douchebags outside the ratway that don't belong to any of the listed factions, they will simply disengage like everyone else will do with the fix.

Sorry but this is the first time I've used SexLab and I don't understand when the rape ends? It seems to last forever, the only way I can stop it is when I cancel animations in the SexLab menu, any help would be appreciated!

Once the StartSex() call is made, it is purely in the hands of the Framework until the sex animations end and you ragdoll out or whatever.  If you seem to be stuck in an endless scene, other than thanking your partner for having impressive stamina, it sounds like you have something wonky with your Framework install or setup, so you might want to inquire in the Sexlab Framework bug forum.

Sorry but this is the first time I've used SexLab and I don't understand when the rape ends? It seems to last forever, the only way I can stop it is when I cancel animations in the SexLab menu, any help would be appreciated!

You might want to check in Sexlab to see what your timers are set to. You can vary your timers and how long things last. Just check the obvious bits first. :-)

Technically, so long as their RelationshipRank > 0, those generic guards will ignore you if they see you furiously boinking like rabbits in the street (so long as it's consensual).  So if there was a way to naturally raise a guard's Rank to 1+, they would ignore you.

I think I have the answer, I can test it tonight.  If it works, then boinkable guards will be possible. :)

That will really just leave getting around to doing the proper IsThane == 1 checks so the Jarls are boinkable.

Good to know, but if their RelationshipRank goes over 0, would that get in the way of arresting you for other stuff or getting bounty payments?  Well, that's won't be that bad, considering you CAN possibly have friends in the guard faction that will look the other way :P

About the Jarls, my workaround removes the JarlJob condition you have when I'm editing the esp for my customized usage and it's working normally.  But having the Thane condition sounds better.  ALTHOUGH I doubt feudal lords had that much of an issue with sex.  I mean, I can't see many Jarls, such as they are, saying no to sex that much, other than Elisif that seems almost serious enough to do that at first :P  But that's mostly irrelevant, having the Thane condition sounds like a nice extra reward along with getting your state-approved sexslaves housecarls.

Tested the 3-way follower issue I had, works normally.  I just didn't know you have to talk to the follower instead of telling the NPC that this spot is perfect.  I suppose next goal would be to convince 5-6 random people and start a self-initiated orgy at your manor :P That, or just beating the crap out of them and lock them up in your private dungeon, but there's probably another mod that does that :P

Just wanted to point out my follower non-hostile npc bug occured with a hostile faction Master vampire I hunted down in Brittleshin pass using dawnguard addon.

As I wrote in my above, *ALL* NPC's that are not included in the list of factions I mentioned above will simply just have the AI Package that removed.  If you have a set of new friends that won't leave you along, then they are not included in the list of factions, so this will address them.

Currently, it's basically an extensive set of IF checks for all the valid factions, etc, that is loosely summarized like this:

If (True)
 Do Code For Bully1!
 Assailant1.Clear()
EndIf

Was what I originally had, but I derped in that the "Assailant.Clear()" never got applied to anyone *else*.

Now it reads:

If (True)
 Do Code For Bully1!
 Assailant1.Clear()
Else
 Assailant1.Clear()
EndIf

So again, it will be a catchall, it will apply to everyone.  If they don't do the full on "GET AWAY IMMA GONNA HURT YOU!" routine, they will just drop the AI package and ignore you unless you pester them.  The vamps that were added in Dawnguard are probably part of a faction unique to Dawnguard and not the default VampireFaction from stock Skyrim.  Since I'm not going to make Dawnguard a requirement, nor am I going to make different versions for with/without the DLC's, eh, not going to sweat those factions.  They will simply drop the AI package and move on like everyone else once the fix is uploaded.

Okay, preliminary testing showed that my idea on how to make Guards properly boinkable without inadvertently triggering the "Indecency Fine" mid-boink worked just fine, so I'll do a bit more testing to make sure it's good, and that will allow me to remove all of the restrictions of Guards as potential conquests.  Also, if the Guard's individual RelationshipRank is >= 1, they will ignore you if you're doing a little consensual fornicating in the street, so if you get to know all the guards in the hold, you can go wild in the streets, so long as it remains consensual.

To offset that, I think I will apply a difficulty penalty to the generic Guards, since you are trying to seduce their pants off *while they are on duty*, after all.  So it may be difficult, but at least *possible*. :P

So this will be part of the assorted fixes coming "Soon".

Thanks for taking the time to make a fix- 

If I was only limited to one sex lab mod- it would definitely be this one.  Thanks for all the hard work. 

Hrm, I think at this point, all of the fixes for the next update are done, but I haven't quite decided on what to do about the "guards/civilians reaction to a surrender" vs "bandits/etc reaction to a surrender", so for now, I am leaving it the way it is.

Main reason is I think I want to split up the script that handles a lot of the stuff into some smaller scripts, since the one script is getting kind of unwieldy at this point, and I want to do that before I do the above thing.  But that's the kind of thing I don't want to try to do quickly, since *EVERY* thing points back to this one script, and to divide it up now means I have to go back and edit everything to make sure it's pointing to the new version.  Easy enough, but not something you want to rush, and I don't want to delay the fixes just for that.

So I'll push the fixes here in a bit, and then I can take my time on what should be one of the last "content" updates I really have planned (as opposed to "bug fix" updates as needed)