How do you escape from a npc that has beaten and taken advantage of the PC?

I tried out the new "skyrim unbound" start and ended up in front of a cave full of vampire thralls and a vampire master.  Got owned instantly, then raped and bound by the two that defeated me.  I had absolutely nothing in gear or coin other than the rags on my back, so using "sexlab matchmaker" I got them interested in each other, and kept triggering that set whenever needed. Then I looted everything from the cave and tried to make a run for it.  Both of my captors kept catching up to me and following me around - in non-aggro mode - no matter how far I went.  This process took about 20 minutes real time (roughly 320 minutes in game due to setting the time scale to 16) before I gave up and started a new game.

Did I not wait long enough, too long, or not run far enough?

Hrm, good point.  I overlooked the Vampire factions, need to look into that!

As to the rest, hrm, they shouldn't have been following you around.  When you say "non-agro" mode, do you mean they were just walking behind you, but you could talk to them?  Or were they following you, red dot like enemies, but not attacking, hands at the side?

Neither should happen, but if it is the latter sounds like some version of the re-agro bug, while the former sounds like something else entirely.

non-aggro means they were not attacking.

To be more precise:

1. they had weapons drawn, and kept them drawn through all actions (except when I zapped 'em with "matchmaker", then they were bunnies in heat, and totally ignored me... and would not follow/chase until after they got done having fun)

2. they followed or chased me (I can't tell the difference)

3. they did not have the red dot indicating enemy

4. I could talk with them... basic one line dialog stuff like "huh" "what do you want" etc.

5. they were very close to me after they caught up -- well within attack range, and much closer than a companions follow ai allows.  sort of "in your face" distance.

Hope that helps.

I am having the same issue this guy has.  I was in Makarth, I got in a fight with some guards during the Silverblood questline and they autosubmitted me before throwing me in the mine.  As soon as I escape they both come running up with swords drawn but not hostile.  However they are following me around everywhere.  I took a carriage to whiteun and they even followed me there too.  I ended up going inside my home so I could take them out but somehow a whiterun guard still barged in so I took him out too.  

Even though I got a message saying all the witneses were dead, as soon as I stepped outside, the first guard I saw started attacking. I was able to de-aggro him by lowering my weapon and activing him and everything appears to be normal, however when I step foot in the in three of four people start aggoing me immediately.  I run upstairs where I get submitted again, and again afterward, the rapist just follows me around with their weapon drawn but not hostile.  Needless to say a third body was found in my home in Whiterun. 

Sure, it's easy enough to add, but I'm not doing it.

The whole point is that you are getting raped and robbed.  I'm already not a big fan of the option to let you waltz away with all of your gear intact, but to keep all of the gold as well is just plain silly.

Shame. Guess I'll have to keep hunting after those thieving bandits. :)

Sure, it's easy enough to add, but I'm not doing it.

The whole point is that you are getting raped and robbed.  I'm already not a big fan of the option to let you waltz away with all of your gear intact, but to keep all of the gold as well is just plain silly.

Shame. Guess I'll have to keep hunting after those thieving bandits. :)

heh. Can't imagine a bandit taking one's dignity and then leaving the gold and possessions as a consolation.

The only downside is those dungeons that have no returns, you know, the ones where you have to jump off a ledge you can't get back up to. Having to reload a previous save isn't your problem, it's a game issue.

It's really mostly a question of convenience for me, not realism. Trying to get my gear back with no/weaker replacement gear can be a fun challenge. Having to redo weapon hotkeys, not being able to get back in a closed-off dungeon or have enemies despawning/disappearing/otherwise getting unapproachable is a hassle. Imagine if the bandit that has your stuff falls down a cliff during death, for instance. Stuff like that is my main reason for still using Sexlab Defeat for auto-PC-rape, and keep Submit only on hotkey request - and of course, for all the other lovely, lovely features it has. Wouldn't miss the dialog options anymore, especially with the relation improvement they bring. Creates fun scenarios :D

I am having the same issue this guy has.  I was in Makarth, I got in a fight with some guards during the Silverblood questline and they autosubmitted me before throwing me in the mine.  As soon as I escape they both come running up with swords drawn but not hostile.  However they are following me around everywhere.  I took a carriage to whiteun and they even followed me there too.  I ended up going inside my home so I could take them out but somehow a whiterun guard still barged in so I took him out too.  

That sounds like something else is conflicting.  This is what is supposed to happen upon a surrender, auto or manual:

1. You surrender with your hands up, get smacked in the face a few times.
  2. They steal your gold and gear (If applicable MCM isn't turned off)
  3. They rape you (If applicable MCM isn't turned off)
  4. You do a post rape/rob scene, bleedout/recover type thing.
  5. You are bound.  At this point, the two that assaulted you crowd you, weapons out, looking all mean and whatnot while you're bound on your knees.  Did you get bound?
  6. Bound period ends, you get to your feet.  Assailants then shift to an AI Package that warns you to back away, but they stand in place.  If you don't, they will attack.
  7. After 60 seconds, this AI package is removed, all nearby "hostile faction" NPC's are reset to Aggression "2", meaning you will be attacked like before.

From your description, it sounds like something isn't working around #5, but I don't know why.  I've been doing repeated testing, and this progression has worked every single time.  Even if I let it go to #7 and they re-attack me, I can just re-surrender and begin the process all over again.

I've run into an issue that I think may be related to a couple of unsolvable issue that have popped up from time to time.  What I am running into is this:  basically when trying to rape a combat target using the shout (grapple probably does the same but I don't use that one as much) and the victim submits, they go into the "bleed-out" state as normal, but I cannot speak to them to get them to the rape part.   Placing the crosshair on the victim does not give the "Talk" prompt at all.  Once they stagger back upright, they reaggro.  If I shout again, they bleed out again, but again no option to talk to them.  At this point they will reaggro or sometimes just run away.  This is similar to some "no dialog" and "reaggro" reports from early on, but this is the first time I have seen it.  Just to note, this is with a completely clean start (refresh cache through steam, new .ini files, reinstall all mods fresh, new save, new characters).  I think I have found what the problem is.  In my case it is related to SOS.  With the same mod setup but using the Favored Souls Erect mod, I never have run into this.  But the minute I started using SOS instead of FS Erect, the "dialog" issue cropped up.  And I think the problem is actually with the ubiquitous "Brawl Bug" that several mods cause (including Better Vampires, etc).  SOS has a "Schlongify NPCs" process that you have to disable before a pub brawl, or that brawl becomes a real fight (the "Brawl Bug") because the Schlongify process is a cloak spell that affects all NPCs (even female).  Because the cloak spell (Schlongify NPC - damn it's fun to say/write "Schlong") is still trying to "attack" the victim, they reaggro before you can speak to them, therefore the dialog never appears.  I have not tested this by disabling the Schlongify (giggity) option before attempting a rape, but I did have 2 setups, one using FS Erect, one using SOS, and having all other mods remain the same.  The SOS setup had the "no dialog" issue, the FSE version worked fine.  When I get home, I'll try an SOS setup where I turn off the Schlongify process before attempting a rape and see if the problem still appears.

If the Brawl Bug is the basic cause of the problems, then I don't think there is much that you can do on the Submit mod (SOS needs to do the fix), or maybe the Brawl Bug Fix mod may take care of it as well (I need to look that one up again).  Of course, if you already knew all this, please ignore...

PS - about the previous posting mentioning dialog getting cut off - I see this if the you delay speaking to a victim during the bleed out/ragdoll after the rape (the dialog to rape again, give to a follower, rob them, etc).  Basically when they stand up again while the dialog menu is open, it will close the dialog, so you have to initiate the dialog again.  Not sure if that is what they are referring to, but easily soved by talking to them again.  Also, sometimes the NPC will begin to say something just before the aftersex ragdoll (sounds like the standard "you're naked dumbass" dialog that all NPCS have) but it gets cut off by the ragdoll.  Again, not a real issue (and if fixable, probably needs to done in the framework, not the Submit mod).

Some stuff:

1.  I came across some NPCs in towns that only have the "Submit or Die" option instead of the normal seduction dialogue.  An example, Abelone in Dawnstar.  Now, I can't remember using the grapple option since I'd get jumped by the guards, so that shouldn't be the case.  Is there an extra faction check for the script which misses certain NPCs (this wasn't the only example) or am I doing something wrong?

2. The mod dialogue disappeared from some NPCs.   Example, Aela the Huntress, I got her as a steward in a hearthfire house (:P), but even if I use her as a follower, the dialogue never appears.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case 2-3 version ago.

3.  Is it possible to have a 3-way using seduction dialogue instead of intimidation dialogue or outright submission?  There doesn't seem to be any option to initiate that through the persuasion route.

Just for the record, I'm using Ultimate Followers Overhaul mod.  Maybe that's messing some options up?  Although why it would mess some but not others is beyond me.

That sounds like something else is conflicting.  This is what is supposed to happen upon a surrender, auto or manual:

5. You are bound.  At this point, the two that assaulted you crowd you, weapons out, looking all mean and whatnot while you're bound on your knees.  Did you get bound?
  6. Bound period ends, you get to your feet.  Assailants then shift to an AI Package that warns you to back away, but they stand in place.  If you don't, they will attack.
  7. After 60 seconds, this AI package is removed, all nearby "hostile faction" NPC's are reset to Aggression "2", meaning you will be attacked like before.

From your description, it sounds like something isn't working around #5, but I don't know why.  I've been doing repeated testing, and this progression has worked every single time.  Even if I let it go to #7 and they re-attack me, I can just re-surrender and begin the process all over again.

Hi dkatryl!

First of all: thankyou for this awesome mod!

Secondly I just wanted to point out it I get a similar problem here:

1. I submit get smacked robbed & raped

2. Recover & bound animation

3. Released and enemies are non hostile but thereafter just follow me around without any warning about moving away or anything... They don't become hostile again even after several minutes.

4. At this point I can converse with them and "get to know them better" which I thought was normal until I found this post from you.

Also this may be Schlongs of Skyrim related but the raper never takes his underwear off... ?

Really enjoying the conversation idea - keep it up!

Hi dkatryl!

3. Released and enemies are non hostile but thereafter just follow me around without any warning about moving away or anything... They don't become hostile again even after several minutes.

4. At this point I can converse with them and "get to know them better" which I thought was normal until I found this post from you.

Also this may be Schlongs of Skyrim related but the raper never takes his underwear off... ?

I wonder if SexLab Matchmaker is the cause, I had another incident that worked as designed where I did not use Matchmaker spells. The only time I had this problem was when I had used Matchmaker spells on the enemy after I got used and abused.  Not sure how to test it though....

Hi, I have a really strange problem where there is no dialogue script for submit. After the button is pressed, the enemy gets punched in the face, is disarmed, goes into the kneeling animation, then ragdolls and stands up as a nonhostile npc. I don't know what scripts may be interfering with the dialogue possibilities. I used to have romance, but I disabled that. This problem existed with both 19Jul and 13Aug version, which is what I directly upgraded to. Are there loose scripts I need to get rid of or something?

I cant believe I never tried this before. Is it really not possible to engage in a 3-some through persuasion ?

With an active follower + some random NPC?  Yes, you can engage in a 3-some if you pass the persuasion check with both.

but not with 2 random NPC's ?

I've run into an issue that I think may be related to a couple of unsolvable issue that have popped up from time to time.  What I am running into is this:  basically when trying to rape a combat target using the shout (grapple probably does the same but I don't use that one as much) and the victim submits, they go into the "bleed-out" state as normal, but I cannot speak to them to get them to the rape part.   Placing the crosshair on the victim does not give the "Talk" prompt at all.  Once they stagger back upright, they reaggro.  If I shout again, they bleed out again, but again no option to talk to them.  At this point they will reaggro or sometimes just run away.  This is similar to some "no dialog" and "reaggro" reports from early on, but this is the first time I have seen it.  Just to note, this is with a completely clean start (refresh cache through steam, new .ini files, reinstall all mods fresh, new save, new characters).  I think I have found what the problem is.  In my case it is related to SOS.  With the same mod setup but using the Favored Souls Erect mod, I never have run into this.  But the minute I started using SOS instead of FS Erect, the "dialog" issue cropped up.  And I think the problem is actually with the ubiquitous "Brawl Bug" that several mods cause (including Better Vampires, etc).  SOS has a "Schlongify NPCs" process that you have to disable before a pub brawl, or that brawl becomes a real fight (the "Brawl Bug") because the Schlongify process is a cloak spell that affects all NPCs (even female).  Because the cloak spell (Schlongify NPC - damn it's fun to say/write "Schlong") is still trying to "attack" the victim, they reaggro before you can speak to them, therefore the dialog never appears.  I have not tested this by disabling the Schlongify (giggity) option before attempting a rape, but I did have 2 setups, one using FS Erect, one using SOS, and having all other mods remain the same.  The SOS setup had the "no dialog" issue, the FSE version worked fine.  When I get home, I'll try an SOS setup where I turn off the Schlongify process before attempting a rape and see if the problem still appears.

If the Brawl Bug is the basic cause of the problems, then I don't think there is much that you can do on the Submit mod (SOS needs to do the fix), or maybe the Brawl Bug Fix mod may take care of it as well (I need to look that one up again).  Of course, if you already knew all this, please ignore...

PS - about the previous posting mentioning dialog getting cut off - I see this if the you delay speaking to a victim during the bleed out/ragdoll after the rape (the dialog to rape again, give to a follower, rob them, etc).  Basically when they stand up again while the dialog menu is open, it will close the dialog, so you have to initiate the dialog again.  Not sure if that is what they are referring to, but easily soved by talking to them again.  Also, sometimes the NPC will begin to say something just before the aftersex ragdoll (sounds like the standard "you're naked dumbass" dialog that all NPCS have) but it gets cut off by the ragdoll.  Again, not a real issue (and if fixable, probably needs to done in the framework, not the Submit mod).

I believe this is indeed whats making NPCs reaggro. I dont have many mods installed and at the moment only SexLab Framework, SOS and Sexlab Submit are only one with some scripts that could effect NPCs. I already seen mention of SOS being incompatible with this mod but i cant remember where. SOS is also not included in dkatryl's list of mods so no wonder he was not getting reaggro bug.

Im not sure if SOS light version is making the same thing or if it is supported by SexLab Framework...

I believe this is indeed whats making NPCs reaggro. I dont have many mods installed and at the moment only SexLab Framework, SOS and Sexlab Submit are only one with some scripts that could effect NPCs. I already seen mention of SOS being incompatible with this mod but i cant remember where. SOS is also not included in dkatryl's list of mods so no wonder he was not getting reaggro bug.

Im not sure if SOS light version is making the same thing or if it is supported by SexLab Framework...

SOS Light works fine with SexLab from my understanding and should work fine with Submit because "Light" does not have the Schlongify (the 12 yr old in me is having so much fun with the word "Schlong") scripting.  But you do miss out on the main extras of SOS.  Main SOS works fine with the SexLab framework, just the shout/grapple (and possibly ambush) functionality of Submit seems to be affected.   I don't use the Player submit portion of Submit, so I don't know for sure if it is affected, however because of the nature of the SOS/Brawl bug problem, I doubt it is affected.  Not sure about other SL mods.  Again, I wonder if the Brawl Bug fix mod will alleviate this (will be trying when I get home).

Hi, I have a really strange problem where there is no dialogue script for submit. After the button is pressed, the enemy gets punched in the face, is disarmed, goes into the kneeling animation, then ragdolls and stands up as a nonhostile npc. I don't know what scripts may be interfering with the dialogue possibilities. I used to have romance, but I disabled that. This problem existed with both 19Jul and 13Aug version, which is what I directly upgraded to. Are there loose scripts I need to get rid of or something?

See my post above.  Sounds like the same situation.  In my case it is SOS, but I believe ANY mod that can cause the Brawl Bug can be the cause.  For example, Better Vampires causes the Brawl Bug when you reach the next levels of vampirism (believe it has to do with the vamp ability to slow time during combat, but not sure).  There are many mods that can cause the Brawl Bug, so it could be any one of these.  Again, that is IF the Brawl Bug is the underlying cause.

Some stuff:

1.  I came across some NPCs in towns that only have the "Submit or Die" option instead of the normal seduction dialogue.  An example, Abelone in Dawnstar.  Now, I can't remember using the grapple option since I'd get jumped by the guards, so that shouldn't be the case.  Is there an extra faction check for the script which misses certain NPCs (this wasn't the only example) or am I doing something wrong?

2. The mod dialogue disappeared from some NPCs.   Example, Aela the Huntress, I got her as a steward in a hearthfire house ( :P), but even if I use her as a follower, the dialogue never appears.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case 2-3 version ago.

3.  Is it possible to have a 3-way using seduction dialogue instead of intimidation dialogue or outright submission?  There doesn't seem to be any option to initiate that through the persuasion route.

Just for the record, I'm using Ultimate Followers Overhaul mod.  Maybe that's messing some options up?  Although why it would mess some but not others is beyond me.

1)  This happens if an NPC is below 90% health (dragon attack, vamp attack, etc) try casting the heal other type spells on them and see if that works.  I asked this same question a while back and that was what I was told.  Casting the spell did the trick.

2)  Not sure on this one (actually have never used Aela as a follower).  There may be dialog priorities for Aela that superceed mod dialogs.  Or it may be a general Steward dialog issue.  Have you tried using it another steward and see if happens with them as well?

3)  Yes, but you have to have a follower with you (this is described in the OP description).  You talk to the NPC to be sexed up, tell them to follow you (even if you are not going anywhere), then talk to the follower (there is a "can we talk" type dialog there for Submit) and there will be an option to share the NPC with the follower.  The follower can refuse - they get the same coercion checks as the NPC, although it is easier since they are normally at least relation level 3 - again, normally.   If the coercion succeeds, then the sex starts immediately, positioned where the NPC is (make sure the original NPC is in a good spot, or the "fun with clipping" can occur).  One thing to note, it appears that even using the seduction dialog, it is treating the sex as aggressive - I have the SexLab option to note redress the "victim" in aggressive sex and all of the seduction 3-ways end of with the non-follower NPCs naked, where the 2-ways always have the NPC redress.  Personally don't see this as a major issue, since Submit counts it as normal and not rape, just something to note.

Lots of posts since last I looked.

The "Brawl Bug" is definitely a strong possibilty as to the source of the whole re-agro deal, and no, I don't use SoS, so that could be why I don't ever experience it.  While making this mod, I 90% of my research came from http://www.creationkit.com/ and more importantly, http://www.creationkit.com/Dynamically_Attaching_Scripts which I utlized for "cloak" spells to affect multiple nearby NPC's (Surrender, Guards reacting to you raping civilians, etc) and that mentions the Brawl Bug, and how to work around it.  (Making sure the "No Effect on Hit" or whatever was checked)

I know I followed that properly, otherwise, I'd be having the brawl bug, but I can't guarantee if *other* mods, such as SoS, did the same, especially if they also utilize "Cloak" style spells to affect multiple NPC's.

1)  This happens if an NPC is below 90% health (dragon attack, vamp attack, etc) try casting the heal other type spells on them and see if that works.  I asked this same question a while back and that was what I was told.  Casting the spell did the trick.

2)  Not sure on this one (actually have never used Aela as a follower).  There may be dialog priorities for Aela that superceed mod dialogs.  Or it may be a general Steward dialog issue.  Have you tried using it another steward and see if happens with them as well?

3)  Yes, but you have to have a follower with you (this is described in the OP description).  You talk to the NPC to be sexed up, tell them to follow you (even if you are not going anywhere), then talk to the follower (there is a "can we talk" type dialog there for Submit) and there will be an option to share the NPC with the follower.  The follower can refuse - they get the same coercion checks as the NPC, although it is easier since they are normally at least relation level 3 - again, normally.   If the coercion succeeds, then the sex starts immediately, positioned where the NPC is (make sure the original NPC is in a good spot, or the "fun with clipping" can occur).  One thing to note, it appears that even using the seduction dialog, it is treating the sex as aggressive - I have the SexLab option to note redress the "victim" in aggressive sex and all of the seduction 3-ways end of with the non-follower NPCs naked, where the 2-ways always have the NPC redress.  Personally don't see this as a major issue, since Submit counts it as normal and not rape, just something to note.

These are pretty much accurate.

1. For whatever reason, that NPC is <90%.  (In my game, the general goods dude in Whiterun does the same).  I don't know of a way to make sure *YOU* put them under the 90% versus a dragon attack or whatever.
  2. Yeah, that sounds like there may be some kind of blocking dialog that could be interfering.  Not sure.
  3. That is pretty much the routine.  I didn't do the "two stranger" route because I was feeling lazy, but, eh, I can probably add that as well, since Romance had that feature.  As to the still treating the 3-way as aggressive, wasn't aware of that.  I'll have to look into that, as that wasn't intended.

DK, you put a block on Speechcraft options for Guards, right? Well... I think the Companions are members of the Guard faction. That's probably what's blocking Aela's dialogue.

Also, I fully support the 2 pick-ups for a 3-way. I miss having those with Jon and Olfina. Or Olfina and Ysolda. Or Ysolda and Saadia. Or Saadia and Carlotta!

Not Mikael, though. Poncy little milk-drinker, that one.

EDIT: Oh! something else I noticed. When having consensual rough sex, the animations play out just fine, but the undressing options always treat the PC as the 'aggressor' even when they're in the 'passive' role. It's not enough to kick about, really, and I only noticed it because of some boots (use your imagination), but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Hi dkatryl!

Sorry for the delay but what this guy said is what is happening- Everything happens up the point I get bound, and eventualy break free but from then on, instead of warning me the NPCs just follow me around and never stop.   

A few oddities that hopefully may help or may just be another bug:

- As I stated earlier, two guards that submitted me in Markarth followed me all the way to whiterun, where I eventually killed them in my house.  Later on when I had the same issue with someone who submitted me in Whiterun, I brought them into my house and even though the two Markarth guards were dead, when I  submitting the person from Whiterun, I got a notification that the Markarth guard (who is dead) saw me. 

-Even though the person in Whiterun previously submitted me, when I talked to them, I got the "Submit or die" dialog which led to the above scenario

This is something that just occured to me- Since you set the mod to allow a 60 sec timeframe to allow for escape, I may have another mod that is alters the timescale and so 60 secs is becoming 60 or 6000 hours or something stupid like that.  Since the mod appears to be going through all the steps but is hanging up on that one I am betting that is what is occuring.  I will try disabiling a few suspect mods and report back-

These are pretty much accurate.

1. For whatever reason, that NPC is <90%.  (In my game, the general goods dude in Whiterun does the same).  I don't know of a way to make sure *YOU* put them under the 90% versus a dragon attack or whatever.
  2. Yeah, that sounds like there may be some kind of blocking dialog that could be interfering.  Not sure.
  3. That is pretty much the routine.  I didn't do the "two stranger" route because I was feeling lazy, but, eh, I can probably add that as well, since Romance had that feature.  As to the still treating the 3-way as aggressive, wasn't aware of that.  I'll have to look into that, as that wasn't intended.

I tested with a fresh steward in another house, the dialogue is there.  Something apparently messed up Aela's scripts, neither resurrect nor recycleactor seem to do anything.  Who knows what went wrong, but it's just the dialogues from the Submit mod (e.g. the Sexlab SexChat dialogue appears normally), so it's kinda weird.

I have a suggestion:  

Since you have the option to make Female players/npc allways use victim positions during sex, I think it would be logic to disable the "male" (aggressor)  side of the conversation topics so as not to be the giver when that option is ticked...

Just food for thought.

Otherwise this mod is brilliant, totally replacing SexLab Romance with it yet still having non-hostile followers after submitting who don't warn the PC to back off like they should do...