one more suggestion: Optional Submit trigger. Add option for player to use shift  + left mouse [walk + attack] to activate submit request; and shift + right mouse [walk + block] to activate submission to npc. No one ever uses walk during combat, good time to start.

I already suggested it, and it's not in the cards.  I know the issue too, and it's that the control pad is restricted on how many buttons it has... but there's a solution..well, 2 actually.

1)  Download and use Sexlad Defeat alongside Sexlab Submit.  Sexlab Defeat allows you to use the Activate key to knock down NPCs.  You can then talk to them to engage the functions of Sexlab Submit.  Doesn't really solve the surrender issue...

2) Use Xpadder.  I use it now to just map keyboard keys to my gamepad... so now I can put all  the hotkeys I want on my controller.  Problem solved :3

However, if I go to that effort, I am almost inclined to just make an adjustable sliding scale automatically trigger the Surrender() and be done with it.  Then, if the player wants to maintain manual control, they set it to 0%.  Otherwise, it would auto-trigger under whatever % they choose.

Of course, then I would have to make sure you didn't try to automatically surrender to a bear or something stupid.

Okay, proof of concept for this tonight seemed to work.

This will end up being implemented in the next update that will revise the Speechcraft algorithm as discussed recently, as well as various other changes/fixes.

It's too late tonight to finish it all, so I expect I'll update tomorrow night.

Then I'll probably start on the NPC Bounty Turn In system that I had mentioned in the old thread.

I have problems with NPCs losing the conversation option after an Ambush. Can it be forced by console?

When you say the conversation option, are you talking about the "How about we get to know each other?" option, or do you mean you can't talk to them at all.

Because the "How about we get to know each other?" is designed as a flirt/hitting on them (although you can use the coercion if your idea of flirting is with threats :P), and the Ambush was just an outright rape.

So in other words, post rape, you will find it a trifle challenging to flirt with them. ;) (There is a magic effect that lasts for, uhm, a day?  A week?  Forget what I set it to.  When it expires, you can then attempt to flirt, although their RelationshipRank will naturally be <0, giving you a penalty to the check)

There should be an alternative dialog option, that says something like "Now what should I do with you?", which gives you the option to rape them again, rob them of their goodies, trigger a KillMove(), and (in an near future update) make a hostile NPC faction follow you for a bounty turn in.

Now, if you mean after Ambush you can't even TALK to them, then I'll have to check tonight, because that isn't how it should be working.

Since I'm work and can't do any effective work on the mod, I guess I'll take a moment to organize what will be in the next update, and what will be planned for future ones:

Completed for next update:

• Two fold revision to the base Speechcraft algorithm to address two issues.
  • Raised 'Post Coital Bliss' proc from 25% to 100%, allowing each successful consensual coupling to raise your RelationshipRank by +1 to a max of 4.
  • Addition of a 'Lover' prompt, so that once you reach a RelationshipRank of 4, you no longer need to go through the "How about we get to know each other better", instead getting dialog more along the lines of the Spouse lines.  Additionally, rejection by a Rank 4 NPC only incurs a 12hour CD, not the full 24hour CD.
  • Minor revision to some of the Shared responses, general dialog improvements.
  • Adjustable Automatic Player Surrender.  Can be set between 0-100% health, allowing the Player Surrender function to automatically trigger upon being hit by an ActorTypeNPC after going lower than the set health %.  The manual option will still work for any point before then.
  • Update HookThread() to the newer Framework HookController() syntax.

To be completed for the next update:

• Update the MCM Translation Templates for the new tags required for the Auto Surrender.

For future update:

• Submitted hostile NPC's can be turned in for a bounty to guards for a gold reward that will be based off the level of the NPC turned in.  Bandit, Necromancer, Warlock, and Forsworn factions are the guaranteed bounties, as well as a Sons of Skyrim to an Imperial and vice versa.
  • Anyone else, the player can *attempt* to turn in to the guard, attempting to bluff their way.  Success means the guard believes you over the poor NPC and accepts them.  Failure means the guard doesn't believe you over them, puts a bounty on *you*, and then attacks.

[07/30/2013 - 05:01:22PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'OrgasmEnd_PostCoitalBliss'
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'AnimationEnd_PostCoitalBliss'
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] -- ATTENTION MODDER: SEXLAB DEPRECATION NOTICE ---------------------------------------------
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM]  HookThread() is deprecated and will be removed in the next major update of SexLab.
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM]  Update your mod to use HookController() instead, or notify the creator
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM]  of the mod which is calling it
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] warning:  HookThread() Called By: 
stack:
<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
[sexLabSystem (11000D62)].sexlabframework._Deprecate() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1280
[sexLabSystem (11000D62)].sexlabframework.HookThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 804
[_SLSubmit (BE001826)]._slsubmitquest.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitQuest.psc" Line 812

[07/30/2013 - 05:01:22PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'OrgasmEnd_PostCoitalBliss'
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'AnimationEnd_PostCoitalBliss'
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] -- ATTENTION MODDER: SEXLAB DEPRECATION NOTICE ---------------------------------------------
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM]  HookThread() is deprecated and will be removed in the next major update of SexLab.
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM]  Update your mod to use HookController() instead, or notify the creator
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM]  of the mod which is calling it
[07/30/2013 - 05:01:23PM] warning:  HookThread() Called By: 
stack:
<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
[sexLabSystem (11000D62)].sexlabframework._Deprecate() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1280
[sexLabSystem (11000D62)].sexlabframework.HookThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 804
[_SLSubmit (BE001826)]._slsubmitquest.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitQuest.psc" Line 812

Good to know, let me add that to my "to-do" list!

Edit: I just checked the Sexlab git site, which I had recently used to re-figure out the Hook process, and the Hook section wasn't updated.  At least where I saw, HookThread() was still the suggested method.  So at least I don't feel like a complete moron for using a soon to be outdated one.

You might be able to cannibalize ashal's unequip code and offer a toggle in mcm, ''Using SoS". SoS is going to be something that sexlab modders will need to be taking into account going forward, since (iirc) ashal has stated that it will be the default that sexlab 1.2 is built around.

The issue isn't UnequipAll(), as that can easily be worked around, but the RemoveItemAll(), meaning afterwards there is nothing left to equip because some bandit done went and ran off with your junk! :s

And while SoS support is being built into the Framework, is the actual item/whatever SoS utilized to give you adjustable junk, is that being added to the Framework, or is it still up to the users to download and use SoS?  Because, for instance, I don't use SoS, so I wouldn't be able to link the actual property to the item properly the actual resource unless it was built into the Framework.

Hm. I see your point but don't know papyrus well enough to offer a true answer. However, the issue is about the item in slot 52, which is where the schlong hangs. Possibly there's some way to provide a custom handling of just that one slot.  

I'm running a male player right now (that save corrupted on me and I'm too lazy to try the cleaning techniques right now) so I'm not pushing for this myself as a critical issue :)

RemoveAllItems() is either a default Skyrim or SKSE function (http://www.creationkit.com/RemoveAllItems_-_ObjectReference).  It doesn't just affect things you wear, it also affects your entire inventory.  I have no ability to customize it for worn items or slots.

However, it can be told to ignore quest items.  That is why I said if the SoS item was checked as a quest item, then RemoveAllItems() would happily ignore it.  And that is something that the individual user should be able to do with the CK by opening the SoS .esp and checking one little box on whatever the item is that is put in that slot.

I have problems with NPCs losing the conversation option after an Ambush. Can it be forced by console?

When you say the conversation option, are you talking about the "How about we get to know each other?" option, or do you mean you can't talk to them at all.

Because the "How about we get to know each other?" is designed as a flirt/hitting on them (although you can use the coercion if your idea of flirting is with threats :P), and the Ambush was just an outright rape.

So in other words, post rape, you will find it a trifle challenging to flirt with them. ;) (There is a magic effect that lasts for, uhm, a day? A week? Forget what I set it to. When it expires, you can then attempt to flirt, although their RelationshipRank will naturally be <0, giving you a penalty to the check)

There should be an alternative dialog option, that says something like "Now what should I do with you?", which gives you the option to rape them again, rob them of their goodies, trigger a KillMove(), and (in an near future update) make a hostile NPC faction follow you for a bounty turn in.

Now, if you mean after Ambush you can't even TALK to them, then I'll have to check tonight, because that isn't how it should be working.

No, It's not flirting I'm looking for, I can't get any conversation at all. No "E" when I put the cursor on the NPC. I have similar problems with "Paradise Hall". My impression is that the problem get worse with higher level both for PC and NPCs.

So in other words, post rape, you will find it a trifle challenging to flirt with them. ;) (There is a magic effect that lasts for, uhm, a day? A week? Forget what I set it to. When it expires, you can then attempt to flirt, although their RelationshipRank will naturally be <0, giving you a penalty to the check)

No, It's not flirting I'm looking for, I can't get any conversation at all. No "E" when I put the cursor on the NPC. I have similar problems with "Paradise Hall" (v6). My impression is that the problem get worse with higher level both for PC and NPCs.

No, It's not flirting I'm looking for, I can't get any conversation at all. No "E" when I put the cursor on the NPC. I have similar problems with "Paradise Hall" (v6). My impression is that the problem get worse with higher level both for PC and NPCs.

Is it only that one NPC that you did Ambush on, or all NPC's?

If it's the one, that sounds like you are suffering from the re-agro bug or something, because I don't have that issue, and I can ambush an NPC and then talk to them.

If it's ALL NPC's afterwards, then I have no idea, because, again, I don't experience this.  My .esp list and load order is on the main page, you can compare yours to that, and try to figure out what is causing a conflict.

some npc will not allow you to talk to it no matter how hard you try. so pressing E on them would make no good, this is not really a bug with this mod but more like how there dialog itself was created.

The one where this obvious, are those npc wh would abush you and say something like they are imperial soldiers who are actually impersonators. when you use the grab key on the female the only thing she will be telling you is get lost or something like that. :D

some npc will not allow you to talk to it no matter how hard you try. so pressing E on them would make no good, this is not really a bug with this mod but more like how there dialog itself was created.

The one where this obvious, are those npc wh would abush you and say something like they are imperial soldiers who are actually impersonators. when you use the grab key on the female the only thing she will be telling you is get lost or something like that. :D

I suppose there is also that.  I assume they were talking about some average, ordinary, run of the mill NPC that didn't have some kind of Blocking text interfering, so that's definitely a more mundane, but totally possible, explanation.

I remember once someone was puzzled because they used the Shout on an NPC but it didn't do any kind of sex, and they didn't realize you had to actually *talk* to the NPC, so, eh, yeah, could be just a simple misunderstanding and everything is working as intended.

If they don't have dialog, then they don't have dialog.  How would you add that through the console?  I'm not sure what you are asking.

Unless you mean the CK, in which case, yeah, but you're just creating a mod at that point.

Good to know, let me add that to my "to-do" list!

Edit: I just checked the Sexlab git site, which I had recently used to re-figure out the Hook process, and the Hook section wasn't updated.  At least where I saw, HookThread() was still the suggested method.  So at least I don't feel like a complete moron for using a soon to be outdated one.

Was more meant as reminder.

The message already states, that the new hook will be implemented (earliest) in the next big update.

My guess: Small update, correcting the bed-issue, comes first. At least i hope so.

So the "Now, what should I do with you?" dialog will not be a available?

Also an ambush attempt while invisible will not brake the invisibility.

Either the NPC is doing the re-agro bug, or they have some kind of a blocking dialog that is suppressing dialog entirely, or it's another overriding function you are not aware of, such as the "relative killed, go into mourning, no dialog possible for 240 seconds" type thing.

I don't experience the first, and there is nothing I can do about the rest.

As to the ambush not being considered a hostile act and breaking you out of invisibility, huh, interesting!  I guess I can look into that.

• 30JUL13, ~2205CST:
  • Two fold revision to the base Speechcraft algorithm to address two issues.
  • Raised 'Post Coital Bliss' proc from 25% to 100%, allowing each successful consensual coupling to raise your RelationshipRank by +1 to a max of 4.
  • Addition of a 'Lover' prompt, so that once you reach a RelationshipRank of 4, you no longer need to go through the "How about we get to know each other better", instead getting dialog more along the lines of the Spouse lines.  Additionally, rejection by a Rank 4 NPC only incurs a 12hour CD, not the full 24hour CD.
  • Minor revision to some of the Shared responses, general dialog improvements.
  • Adjustable Automatic Player Surrender.  Can be set between 0-100% health, allowing the Player Surrender function to automatically trigger upon being hit by an ActorTypeNPC after going lower than the set health %.  The manual option will still work for any point before then.
  • Update HookThread() to the newer Framework HookController() syntax.
  • Update the MCM Translation Templates for the new tags required for the Auto Surrender.

For future update:

• Submitted hostile NPC's can be turned in for a bounty to guards for a gold reward that will be based off the level of the NPC turned in.  Bandit, Necromancer, Warlock, and Forsworn factions are the guaranteed bounties, as well as a Sons of Skyrim to an Imperial and vice versa.
  • Anyone else, the player can *attempt* to turn in to the guard, attempting to bluff their way.  Success means the guard believes you over the poor NPC and accepts them.  Failure means the guard doesn't believe you over them, puts a bounty on *you*, and then attacks.

Finally finished the Thieve's Guild chain over the weekend, began the College chain, so naturally, I'm doing a bit of Dual Casting, so this was the first time I did a "Grapple" while dual casting, and it seems I ended up getting "stuck" in the brawl position afterwards.  Commented out a Utility.wait(0.1) for some reason.  Oh well, easily fixed.

That fix will be in the Bounty Turn in update, which I would like to think I'll have up sometime around the weekend, after which, I think major work on the mod will rapidly die down, other than necessary bug fixes.

Because I've pretty much far surpassed what I originally wanted to achieve with the mod, and frankly, I'm getting tired of spending my evening tinkering instead of playing. :P

BTW, I just noticed I can't get the Seduction dialogue for Elisif, is this normal or did I fumble something over here?

EDIT: I think I'm looking at some specific Jarl restrictions in the Dialogue topic start.  Gonna edit them out and check whether that's the issue.