http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Try this it should mark all the inactive mods but incase it doesnt, delete all the submit scripts.

Cant tell you which ones they are but Im sure theyre all grouped up in a way that gives them away as submit scripts.

Anyways back ontopic, I have that weird crash after the first "abuse" scene too, waxens version sadly doesnt fix it.

Thanks for the tip, but i'm already using that, automatic cleaning didn't help and i can't seem to find anything using obvious searches like submit

SKSE and SkyUI have both been updated recently. Have you updated them?

I was thinking that if you install Submit and then update SKSE and SKYUI the MCM might show up after.

Just a thought

It's not the build of my skyrim, it's the save. I played around a bit and figured out the save is beyond saving, everything works fine and shows up on a new one, guess i'll have to start over after all. Thanks for you guys trying to help tho, appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have the exact same issue on surrender, manual surrender works but I CTD on combat surrender. This is with WaxenFigure's version.

For now I disable combat surrender and install Defeat alongside it usually if I'm playing a character I have any interest in seeing raped.

Sorry for bump, but what version of PapyrusUtil are you using, because I'm using v30.Beta 4 and I don't have any crashes.. This is with SexLab 1.59c, cuz other versions (SL 1.60) are crashing too.

I apologize if this has already been addressed both in the topic and by users but I use the hotkey to make the enemies submit. After abit of fighting, they finally submit and fall on their knees. What happens after that? I tried E, no difference in dialogue and I  tried the hotkey again. Nothing. I unsheathe my weapons just in case that was the problem and still nothing happens. Is there something else I do or another button I press after they submit? Thanks.

Normally you just talk to them and there are dialog options (starting with "Submit or Die" then other options - rob, rape, etc).  However, if there are other enemies in the area, you will not get the options.  Check for the red dots to see if there are other enemies about.

im here to report a bug. first off i have had the mod from the start and it worked fine then after adding immersive creatures and all the mods needed to get it working with sex lab its broken and removing mods wont do a thing.  when the rape is over i cant get out of the bindings the message still pops up at the top left but i can never escape and the animation is not playing(your normally stand up for a sec). this is happening with everything not just  immersive creatures things.

edit: just throwing this out the immersive creatures make hdt act oddly boob shape is warped way to much sometimes going inside the body or sagging so far down in a odd way. basically bad unrealistic movement. if you can tell me about that that would be a bonus.   

all mods and skyrim should be up to date and load order is at its best as far as i can tell

i cant put the load order the page thinks its got a link or something 

Edited by cow10

My game keeps crashing with this mod active. The scene starts where my character is knocked down, and the game crashes right before the sex scene, or right after.

Known issue.  There are several posts with some fixes.  Look first for any post by WaxenFigure and check his signature for a link to a fix he posted that should fix this particular problem.  Others have posted some other fixes as well.  Use the search feature at the top to help find the others.

My game keeps crashing with this mod active. The scene starts where my character is knocked down, and the game crashes right before the sex scene, or right after.

Known issue.  There are several posts with some fixes.  Look first for any post by WaxenFigure and check his signature for a link to a fix he posted that should fix this particular problem.  Others have posted some other fixes as well.  Use the search feature at the top to help find the others.

Or download one of the Sexlab 1.60 releases and extract JUST the files that are part of the Papyrus Utilities and use them. The crash is caused by a bug in the version of Papyrus Util that is bundled with Sexlab 1.59 and the "patch" merely bypasses the bug by changing how one situation is handled.

Sexlab 1.60 may be released this weekend so you may just want to wait and upgrade as well which would be another way to solve this problem.

Or download one of the Sexlab 1.60 releases and extract JUST the files that are part of the Papyrus Utilities and use them. The crash is caused by a bug in the version of Papyrus Util that is bundled with Sexlab 1.59 and the "patch" merely bypasses the bug by changing how one situation is handled.

Sexlab 1.60 may be released this weekend so you may just want to wait and upgrade as well which would be another way to solve this problem.

Thank you srayesmanll and WaxenFigure, I have now installed SexLab v1.60 and will soon test again to see whether I can get the mod working.

Is this working fully now with sexlab 1.6? I never was able to get the previous fixes or defeat to work consistently and had already deleted my version of sexlab this last worked with properly.Deleted my skyrim installation completely out of frustartion, but if this is working again then maybe I will re install.

Yes, now that Sexlab 1.60 is released the CTDs with this mod should go away even if you don't have either of the patched versions because the CTDs were in the Papyrus Util mod and the patch to avoid CTDs avoided the bugged API call in the Papyrus Util mod.

The other part of my patch was to reduce excessive scripting load by this mod and that is still useful and valid, I may create a new patch that only includes the reduced scripting load when I get the time and motivation.

If you are still using Sexlab 1.59c I highly recommend you download and install the current version of Papyrus Util, the one that is bundled with Sexlab 1.59C has known bugs that will cause CTDs.  This mod just happened to step directly into one of those bugs.

why dont you now just create your own thread with proper mod page and real normal convinient download button ??? that is so confusing to search actual version in signatures all around the forum... tsss just crazy

You must have missed this bit in the message where I uploaded that patch:

"I have no plans to take over development and maintenance of this mod"

That has not changed.

why dont you now just create your own thread with proper mod page and real normal convinient download button ??? that is so confusing to search actual version in signatures all around the forum... tsss just crazy

You must have missed this bit in the message where I uploaded that patch:

"I have no plans to take over development and maintenance of this mod"

That has not changed.

I respect his decision not to develop beyond this mod, but a small new patch would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. No, I didn't look through 250+ pages for an answer, but I tried. Really.

I am wondering if there is any way to get Submit to recognize NPCs from mods such as "Travelers of Skyrim", "Inconsequential NPCs", etc.

When using any submit function on any of these NPCs I get a debug notice of the chance-roll (I've seen both fails and success), immediately followed with a message stating that the NPC auto-resisted because it wasn't a valid target. The NPC having been added by a mod is the only thing that seems to define when this happens--Submit works fine on all other NPCs, from what I can tell. After the message, the NPC simply attacks me.

Is this something I'll just have to deal with, or is there a cure?

Thanks in advance.

Bug