Ok, thanks for reply. I have one more question, do I need to worry about TES5Edit error (INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "_SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:8B001826]">) in SexLab Submit.esp? Or can I sefely ignore it?

Nvm.. I will just ignore it.

Ok, thanks for reply. I have one more question, do I need to worry about TES5Edit error (INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "_SLSubmit "SexLab Submit" [QUST:8B001826]">) in SexLab Submit.esp? Or can I sefely ignore it?

Nvm.. I will just ignore it.

Current version of TESVEDIT is spouting spurious errors, they are to be ignored.

Alright well even with the patched mod I still get ctd's after submitting in combat. This is with a fresh install of skyrim and its related mods. This is unfortunate as I much preferred this mod to defeat, which is a wonderful mod, but far too complex for my needs, which submit fitted perfectly. 

Alright well even with the patched mod I still get ctd's after submitting in combat. This is with a fresh install of skyrim and its related mods. This is unfortunate as I much preferred this mod to defeat, which is a wonderful mod, but far too complex for my needs, which submit fitted perfectly. 

I too am crashing with SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 whilst using SL 1.59c, it happens when about to be bound, not during the sex animation.

I too am crashing with SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 whilst using SL 1.59c, it happens when about to be bound, not during the sex animation.

Install SL 1.6 alpha v3, latest version. I installed it with NMM and got a CTD then I installed it manually and haven't had an issue with SL Submit. I would post a link but this is my first post. You will  have to reset all our settings, it updated automatically in-game for me. Hope this helps. 

I am using the papyrus patch for 1.59 for those curious.

Quick question regarding the Serana plugin:

Is it required that I start the Dawnguard quest for her to use the dialog with this mod? I tried spawning her in for testing purposes, and when I asked to "get to know her a little better", her dialog had no sound.

And yes, I have the Shared Serana Dialog mod.

Nevermind, it seems to be working now. Great mod by the way.

Edited by RabbleRauser

Install SL 1.6 alpha v3, latest version. I installed it with NMM and got a CTD then I installed it manually and haven't had an issue with SL Submit. I would post a link but this is my first post. You will  have to reset all our settings, it updated automatically in-game for me. Hope this helps. 

Thanks, I will try that.

Edit: That did it, everything works as it should now, creature support and all, thanks.

So is it safe to update SL now? I'm still using 1.57 because anything newer breaks SexLab-Submit 01SEP14... 

Also, we need to find a way to call more attention to Waxen's patch. I had to go back like 4 pages to find this mythical 23FEB15 release. It doesn't turn up for me at all in any Google or SL searches, beyond the post 3 above mine. :T

EDIT: Okay so I've officially updated everything and it's all running smoothly, no ctds or glaring incompatibilities thus far... The only thing that isn't working properly is PC aggression. I ran through just about every encounter I can think of for testing (consensual, forced, defeated and necro) and it's all flawless until the PC tries something. I can grapple and the animation plays, the roll will succeed so that they start the submit routine, but then they get up and return to normal. I waited around for the usual delay, retried it, tried a dfferent NPC, different genders... Nada. No shakedown to rob/rape/kill or anything. Player can BE raped and the necro mod is always aggressive so the animations are obviously there and working, it's just not firing through Submit for some reason.

Any pointers for what I should be double checking/reinstalling? 

If I can't get it working 100% again, I'm gonna have to downgrade... again. TT__TT

Aaand today it's working fine. 100%. Happy day. My setup is just a fucking mess, I guess. e__e

Kudos to Waxen for the update & rework BTW. I haven't noticed any differences, other than the lack of CTDs, but I'm not holding my breath on that haha. Still, it seems pretty stable so far and now all my shit is up to date so I can finally try out a few other mods (and probably break my game again lol).

Thanks, I will try that.

Edit: That did it, everything works as it should now, creature support and all, thanks.

Sweet, glad it helped you out!

The author of this mod hasn't been to the forums since November so it's safe to say he's taking a long break at best.

I examined the code some more and found that it used cloaking spells rather extensively and all without any filters on it which mean it always brought in far more NPCs than necessary and that means it generated excessive overhead filtering those NPCs out later in the code and is a primary reason why this mod is a frequent flyer in the stacks dumping issue, especially for people who use mods that add lots of additional NPCs to locations. 

In the case of the guards interrupting sex acts it cast that spell even if the option was turned off and would not check that option until late in it's filtering process which is why it was the most frequent offender in the stack dumps issue.

These are all problems that I think if we had discovered and explained them properly to dkatryl before he went on hiatus he'd have fixed himself.

I made myself a custom patch to not cast the cloak spell if the option is turned off and then added filtering (so it only returns guards in the first place for the worst offending cloak spell) to the various cloak spells to reduce the overhead of this mod.  I then merged in the fix for the CTD problem caused by the bug in the Papyrus Utilities mod and am now going to release a fixed version of the mod (not tested very well but not changed very much either) for those who are interested.

I will try to help out with any issues created by the changes I made but I have no plans to take over development and maintenance of this mod so I'm not adding anything new and have no plans to do so.

attachicon.gifSexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z <--- Full mod with patches installed.

Thank you very much for your efforts, but I continue to have the ctd at the end of each animation.

Thank you very much for your efforts, but I continue to have the ctd at the end of each animation.

Check and make sure you are using the latest available version of the Papyrus Util mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

But Papyrus Util 0:28 is not included in Sexlab 1.5c?

I don't know what version is installed with v159C, I just make sure I have the latest version and it's loaded AFTER (in MO) everything else that might also include it to ensure that I'm running the latest version and not an older version that someone bundled with their mod.

Check and make sure you are using the latest available version of the Papyrus Util mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

But Papyrus Util 0:28 is not included in Sexlab 1.5c?

I don't know what version is installed with v159C, I just make sure I have the latest version and it's loaded AFTER (in MO) everything else that might also include it to ensure that I'm running the latest version and not an older version that someone bundled with their mod.

It is the latest version and bundled with SexLabv1.59c

Hopefully dkatryl end the holiday. :D

Does anyone know of any mod conflicts with Submit? I'm trying to activate auto submit or to manually submit to characters, it works fine with the same character before I go in and activate and change MCM settings, once I do however I immediately CTD if I try to submit. Papyrus doesn't show anything, last it showed was the arousal rating and schlongificaiton of my would-be rapist, no messages about whatever it is that's crashing me, and nothing different between a crash with functions active and a non-crash. I can submit with the same load order so it's something in my settings, and I can submit as the same race (angelic temptress vampire w sos for UNP) as I'm crashing with submitting as with everything active.

I'm trying to go through my MCM settings and flip them in turn and see if it triggers the crash, but I have something like 100 MCM's and it may be a combination. Here's my load order if anyone sees anything out of place.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
DynamicLoot.esm
TERAArmors.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
Immersive Wenches.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
moonpath.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
Raven UKC.esm
Brows.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
ERSO Merged.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
InnovaEyes.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
getSnowy.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp
DynamicLoot_DB.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
DarkFallingGrave.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
SleepTight.esp
Destruction.esp
MultiCoreShot.esp
DynamicLoot_DG.esp
DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Extended UI.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Loadscreens Extended.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
falskaarbabes.esp
UKCUtilities.esp
LunariRace.esp
FISS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
MaximumDrive.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Patch - Falskaar - RS kids.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
Patch - Wyrm - RS kids.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Reanimate FX.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
UD_Enchant.esp
VioLens.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
WhirlWind.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB SkyTEST.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
BF.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
UNO - Dawnguard FIXED.esp
UD_Serana.esp
RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
Realistic Water 2 v1.11 Merged.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
3DNPC.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
3dnpcbabes.esp
Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp
Monster Wars.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp
SSv2.esp
TKcombat.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
UKCNords.esp
Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Enchantments Rebalance.esp
Vile Concoctions.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Solstheim Landscape Overhaul.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
Undeath.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp
InconsequentialBabes.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
Bijin Enhancements.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
DynamicLoot_ImmersiveArmors&Weapons.esp
DynamicLoot_ImmersiveWeapons.esp
DynamicLoot_ImmersiveArmors.esp
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM Merged.esp
DynamicLoot_WarmongerArmoryLL.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
chfshVariousActions.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-MM-SiC EBT Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
iHUD.esp
wyrmstoothbabes.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
zzLSAR.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
DynamicLoot_HeavyArmoryCCOMerge.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Artifacts.esp
Don't Show Headgears Merged.esp
DragonBornCircletsWithCrown.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
aedric ritual remake.esp
NorthernCardinal.esp
Vile Art of Necromancy.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
LaFemmeLycana.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BesEss.esp
ssapbwk.esp
CWINPCOpulentApachii.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
MiasLair.esp
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
WheelsOfLull.esp
Giantess.esp
_tck_SpellCrafting.esp
MiningforMages.esp
Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
BatTravel.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
bhabhilon.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
MoonAndStar_Undeath_compat.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SuccubusHeart.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
HN66mage4vanilla.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Kate.esp
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
Simple Magic Rebalance.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn Artifacts.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
Predator Vision.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
UNO - NPC Overhaul.esp
zzLSARAddon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
TES5Merged.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

There is known issue with the PC submitting, when the normal "tie-up" animations is supposed to run, it can ctd.  However, WaxenFigure posted a fixed version that seems to have corrected that problem in most cases.  Check his signature for the link to the fixed version.  It may not solve your specific issue, but it is an improvement.  Although I like Submit and have used it from the beginning of it's creation, I have switched to using Defeat for rape (combat and non-combat - I like the ability to tie up victims ;) ), and just use Submit for the seduction options.

I'm using WaxenFigure's version, but I'm CTDing most of the time even in the Live Another Life cell, the place where I was trying get raped to use Deadly Drain to finish off a boss I had problems with was actually the Draugr Overlord in Bleak Falls Barrow, some mod I'm using made him way stronger than he should be (note he was still same model, so mods should cover him), so I was trying to get raped and drain him. Plus I wanted to see some Draugr fun. I installed Defeat as well and hit the surrender key, but the bastard kept hitting me as I was surrendering and killing me, but at least that wasn't causing CTD's. Ended up reducing the difficulty to my shame and even then I had to outrun him and pelt him from a distance.

I'm using WaxenFigure's version, but I'm CTDing most of the time even in the Live Another Life cell, the place where I was trying get raped to use Deadly Drain to finish off a boss I had problems with was actually the Draugr Overlord in Bleak Falls Barrow, some mod I'm using made him way stronger than he should be (note he was still same model, so mods should cover him), so I was trying to get raped and drain him. Plus I wanted to see some Draugr fun. I installed Defeat as well and hit the surrender key, but the bastard kept hitting me as I was surrendering and killing me, but at least that wasn't causing CTD's. Ended up reducing the difficulty to my shame and even then I had to outrun him and pelt him from a distance.

my CTD with submit was caused by the mcm options 'auto submit' and ''death proof' submit' turned on, after disabling both submit runs fine for me!

I'll try turning those off and manually submitting only. Maybe let Defeat handle combat submissions.

I've actually used Submit several times to calm NPCs who went stupid, once Uthgerdt attacked me right as she was done with her Cutting Room Floor scene outside the gates to let you in on Cicero's quest, I submitted to her and let her fuck me silly and then she went off happy, another time a bunch of Riverwood residents went aggro on me, I made them submit then let them go.

20 something cute bandit and forsworn and vampire girls weren't quite as lucky of course. ;)