I've read, and re-read the description, but I just can't seem to get this mod to work as intended.  Have the Victor 'Player Attack Active' Option enabled.  Have 'Rape Content Active' enabled.  Have beaten down enemy.  Have weapons drawn.   Use Submit Key.  Enemy submits, falls down, regains all health.  Then nothing.  Is there some step or option that I'm overlooking.

Beat your enemy to 20-30% Hp, than tap Hotkey - he will probably submit. Then tap Use on enemy and say: SUBMIT OR DIE!!11 

I've read, and re-read the description, but I just can't seem to get this mod to work as intended.  Have the Victor 'Player Attack Active' Option enabled.  Have 'Rape Content Active' enabled.  Have beaten down enemy.  Have weapons drawn.   Use Submit Key.  Enemy submits, falls down, regains all health.  Then nothing.  Is there some step or option that I'm overlooking.

Beat your enemy to 20-30% Hp, than tap Hotkey - he will probably submit. Then tap Use on enemy and say: SUBMIT OR DIE!!11 

Is there any particular reason why when I use/talk to the enemy, no options show up / nothing happens?

I got CTD when submit to emeny.

for what I know this started to happen after I updated SexLab for the More nasty citter mod.

and it happens not just for the creatures but human enemies too.

I tried to reinstall Sexlab Submit  and update it, neither worked.

could someone help me please?

I got CTD when submit to emeny.

for what I know this started to happen after I updated SexLab for the More nasty citter mod.

and it happens not just for the creatures but human enemies too.

I tried to reinstall Sexlab Submit  and update it, neither worked.

could someone help me please?

Search for fix here. It will repair it

Ok. So. I have Sexlab Framework 1.59c, the patch for Submit, and submit itself. the rape animation for player auto surrender plays like normal, but, right before I get tied up, the game crashes to my desktop. Can someone please help. Oh, and if this was already discussed, please let me know.

Ok. So. I have Sexlab Framework 1.59c, the patch for Submit, and submit itself. the rape animation for player auto surrender plays like normal, but, right before I get tied up, the game crashes to my desktop. Can someone please help. Oh, and if this was already discussed, please let me know.

It was discussed already. There is a fix for this crap.

https://mega.co.nz/#!W5BQAIRA!HUKnz4ftN6ME4EY1TZH30VjsodhQUyZDNFXdYimZxnk

I get occasional CTDs, totally randomly. Almost never has to do with submitting (although I avoid the actual submit scenario(s) is combat as much as possible simply because it can be glitchy for me), and I'm not even sure what examples I can give of what I was doing when CTDs happen. But usually, if I check papyrus, there's references to either DD scripts, submit scripts, or both. I really don't know what is causing problems, which is why I am bringing it up here. Last CTD was when I tried having sex - tried a few times - and it was like the script wouldn't kick in. It was consensual (as much as it can be, anyway) and papyrus reports this, over and over for a loooong time.

[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM] Dumping stack 4968993:
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  Frame count: 1 (Page count: 1)
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  Type: Normal
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  Return register: None
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  Has stack callback: No
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  Stack trace:
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]   [None]._SLSubmitIndecencyEffect.OnEffectStart() - "_SLSubmitIndecencyEffect.psc" Line 13
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    IP: 0 Instruction: 0 Line: 13
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [Target]: [Actor < (5200A439)>]
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [Caster]: [MilkPlayer < (00000014)>]
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp0]: None
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp1]: False
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp2]: ""
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp3]: False
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp4]: None
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp5]: False
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [Thread]: None
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp6]: None
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::NoneVar]: None
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]    [::temp7]: 0.000000

Seeing a reference to milking, I do have the Milk Mod installed, but my character is not a milk maid so that shouldn't be an issue I would think. Any ideas without having to overhaul my setup? Since this isn't a 100% of the time problem, I'd prefer to fix it if possible, but if it can't be done... Well, that sucks, I'll carry on.

I should really learn how to do scripting / coding / programming. :P

I get occasional CTDs, totally randomly. Almost never has to do with submitting (although I avoid the actual submit scenario(s) is combat as much as possible simply because it can be glitchy for me), and I'm not even sure what examples I can give of what I was doing when CTDs happen. But usually, if I check papyrus, there's references to either DD scripts, submit scripts, or both. I really don't know what is causing problems, which is why I am bringing it up here. Last CTD was when I tried having sex - tried a few times - and it was like the script wouldn't kick in. It was consensual (as much as it can be, anyway) and papyrus reports this, over and over for a loooong time.

[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[02/21/2015 - 05:14:06PM]   [None]._SLSubmitIndecencyEffect.OnEffectStart() - "_SLSubmitIndecencyEffect.psc" Line 13
  Seeing a reference to milking, I do have the Milk Mod installed, but my character is not a milk maid so that shouldn't be an issue I would think. Any ideas without having to overhaul my setup? Since this isn't a 100% of the time problem, I'd prefer to fix it if possible, but if it can't be done... Well, that sucks, I'll carry on.

Thank you for reminding me about that serious defect in this mod. The whole guards reacting to sex situations part of this mod is done wrong. It uses a cloaking spell (which is being found to be a problem in and of itself) and it casts the damned spell even if you have the option turned off. The spell itself doesn't use any of it's filtering options to limit it to guards only so that filtering is done by a script after a list of every NPC in the vicinity is produced (instead of just guards) and the the script processing each NPC is poorly coded so it does too much processing of each NPC before checking if it's a guard. The end result is this mod is likely to start doing mass stack dumps especially if there are loads of NPCs about (I have a heavily populated game, my cities are always buzzing with NPCs everywhere) driving the game down to 0 FPS and just making it unplayable.

I am glad you reminded me because I installed the latest version for my current run through and I didn't make the fixes it needs to work properly yet.

Thank you for reminding me about that serious defect in this mod. The whole guards reacting to sex situations part of this mod is done wrong. It uses a cloaking spell (which is being found to be a problem in and of itself) and it casts the damned spell even if you have the option turned off. The spell itself doesn't use any of it's filtering options to limit it to guards only so that filtering is done by a script after a list of every NPC in the vicinity is produced (instead of just guards) and the the script processing each NPC is poorly coded so it does too much processing of each NPC before checking if it's a guard. The end result is this mod is likely to start doing mass stack dumps especially if there are loads of NPCs about (I have a heavily populated game, my cities are always buzzing with NPCs everywhere) driving the game down to 0 FPS and just making it unplayable.

I am glad you reminded me because I installed the latest version for my current run through and I didn't make the fixes it needs to work properly yet.

Wtf? I turned the option off for guards reacting to consensual sex in the Mod Menu. So this functions the same as something like Jaxonz Smart Loot, where when you turn it off, the scripts start playing old school Rampage and keep going and going and going....?

Reading back through the thread, I see several references to patching the submit activation script in relation to DD. Is there a patch for this problem?

Sincerely, the guy who doesn't know how to do that stuff.

Edit: I also have active cities. I was in Windhelm at the time this last instance occurred. I use Inconsequential NPCs and a homebrewed merge of the Populated mods + Immersive Patrols II. I normally have zero to little trouble with npc density, but I guess for this mod - or this script at least - it can be too much sometimes. Le sigh.

This mod had been working for me before (mostly). I did have a CTD problem with one character that happened whenever I was getting bound, but I see that there was a patch to fix that (haven't tested the fix yet myself though).

Anyways, I've been playing with a new character recently who is more the type to make other people submit. It was wroking fine before, but now it's not working at all. As in I press the hotkey and nothing happens. Nothing saying it failed or succeeded, no visible effect, no stamina drain, nothing. The mod is active, everything is turned on, I tried multiple hotkeys, nothing. I did recently install some other mods. One example is Sexlab Werewolves. And this character is a Werewolf. Don't know if that has known conflicts or not, but I thought I'd mention it.

EDIT: Also I did just try having my other character submit now that I have the patch and it still has CTD issues.

Edited by manicMagician

The author of this mod hasn't been to the forums since November so it's safe to say he's taking a long break at best.

I examined the code some more and found that it used cloaking spells rather extensively and all without any filters on it which mean it always brought in far more NPCs than necessary and that means it generated excessive overhead filtering those NPCs out later in the code and is a primary reason why this mod is a frequent flyer in the stacks dumping issue, especially for people who use mods that add lots of additional NPCs to locations. 

In the case of the guards interrupting sex acts it cast that spell even if the option was turned off and would not check that option until late in it's filtering process which is why it was the most frequent offender in the stack dumps issue.

These are all problems that I think if we had discovered and explained them properly to dkatryl before he went on hiatus he'd have fixed himself.

I made myself a custom patch to not cast the cloak spell if the option is turned off and then added filtering (so it only returns guards in the first place for the worst offending cloak spell) to the various cloak spells to reduce the overhead of this mod.  I then merged in the fix for the CTD problem caused by the bug in the Papyrus Utilities mod and am now going to release a fixed version of the mod (not tested very well but not changed very much either) for those who are interested.

I will try to help out with any issues created by the changes I made but I have no plans to take over development and maintenance of this mod so I'm not adding anything new and have no plans to do so.

SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z <--- Full mod with patches installed.

The author of this mod hasn't been to the forums since November so it's safe to say he's taking a long break at best.

I examined the code some more and found that it used cloaking spells rather extensively and all without any filters on it which mean it always brought in far more NPCs than necessary and that means it generated excessive overhead filtering those NPCs out later in the code and is a primary reason why this mod is a frequent flyer in the stacks dumping issue, especially for people who use mods that add lots of additional NPCs to locations. 

In the case of the guards interrupting sex acts it cast that spell even if the option was turned off and would not check that option until late in it's filtering process which is why it was the most frequent offender in the stack dumps issue.

These are all problems that I think if we had discovered and explained them properly to dkatryl before he went on hiatus he'd have fixed himself.

I made myself a custom patch to not cast the cloak spell if the option is turned off and then added filtering (so it only returns guards in the first place for the worst offending cloak spell) to the various cloak spells to reduce the overhead of this mod.  I then merged in the fix for the CTD problem caused by the bug in the Papyrus Utilities mod and am now going to release a fixed version of the mod (not tested very well but not changed very much either) for those who are interested.

I will try to help out with any issues created by the changes I made but I have no plans to take over development and maintenance of this mod so I'm not adding anything new and have no plans to do so.

attachicon.gifSexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036.7z

OMG, thank you for update this amazing mod.

I replaced the calls to the native function ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride with a papyrus function which should hopefully have the same functionality. This function is called RemovePackageFromAllActors and is defined in _SLSubmitFunctions.

When the package BullyPackage is added to one of the aggressors, the aggressor is stored in a formlist called _SLSubmitBullyActorList managed by StorageUtil (StorageUtil.FormListAdd)

When it's time to remove the package from all actors (previous RemoveAllPackageOverride call), each of the actors stored with StorageUtil.FormListAdd is individually retrieved from _SLSubmitBullyActorList and the BullyPackage is removed from them (ActorUtil.RemovePackageOverride). Then _SLSubmitBullyActorList is wiped (StorageUtil.FormListClear).

The few tests that I conducted were successful (ie no more CTD, bounding occurs normally, aggressors go back doing their stuff), but not all possibilities were tested.

If you don't have any problem with Submit, you should not use this. Otherwise, use at your own risk. The changes that I made may be able to persist in the skse cosave and thus may break your savegame if I didn't made it right, so use at your own risk.

If, somehow, RemoveAllPackageOverride is fixed in a future version of ActorUtil, then this patch should not be used, since it's more efficient and reliable to use native stuff.

If you use this, I'd be interested to know if it fixed things on your side, or not.

Why the modder himself not taking care of this bug? he is not active since from Nov. 2014.

Modder take this mod out of lovers lab or at least transfer its ownership to others such as Aleanne and WaxenFigure.  Who are trying to fix the bugs.

Why the modder himself not taking care of this bug? he is not active since from Nov. 2014.

Modder take this mod out of lovers lab or at least transfer its ownership to others such as Aleanne and WaxenFigure.  Who are trying to fix the bugs.

A popular mod can lead to burn out where the author simply has to get away in order to recover the semblance of a real life again or the modder may have found a new game to occupy their time and creative talents.

The original author may or may not return. Meanwhile some of us will patch the parts we find broken and share those patches with the world. What is really needed is for a moderator to edit the original and downloads posts for this mod and make the patched versions available there so they don't get lost in the thread and new users of the mod don't end up using the bugged version.

It's unfortunate that the author has disappeared. Even with all the patches, this mod is too crashy, and even game breaking (hint: don't fuck with relationship ranks... breaks shit every time), to be considered, at least by me. I'm using sexlab romance + defeat, which is a stable combination and actually gives more options. I'd say that given that Romance has been abandoned but that the author of that mod has given open permission to do whatever with it, we should start focusing on that one. Or at least that's my plan. I'll have to start poking around, because submit does have a few things Romance doesn't, such as marriage checks. Defeat has way more options on the combat/rape side, and is leaps and bounds beyond submit both in terms of stability and flexibility.

Are there some combatible issues known if you have both defeat mod and submid mod? or does it such fuck it up since I also have alternative death mod. Since altough iv but it so trough MCM configuration that males and females accept my female characters surrender and I have auto surrender active no matter do I surrender auto or manual they never accept my surrender I jsut always bleed out. Theres never rape nyh. (Though Id like to remind that I do hate and advocate against rapist in real world, this howerer is just a game and fantasy so no harm)

WaxenFigure, I installed your patch on an existing save, and do not see Submit showing up as an option in Death Alternative.  Should it be?  This is the first time I've tried using DA, so I'm not too sure about it.  I tried telling DA to re-register, but it didn't make any difference.