ASX Needs Help Exporting a Prostitute Outfit Mesh.

Messenjah

Recently, I had our animator give 3D modeling a shot. He created a VERY nice outfit in 3DS Max with his first try but is having trouble getting the model exported. Apparently, he is having trouble attatching the textures to it or something.

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to give it a shot, I have the Max files, exported files, and the textures ready. We just need someone to convert. It should be set up for weight slider and the model is made for the CBBE body.

Just need someone to export the mesh for us. Thanks!

He could just copy the BSLightingShaderProperty from a vanilla armor nif and paste it into the NiTriShape of his nif.  After that, drop down the BSLightingShaderProperty in the new nif, click on BSShaderTextureSet, and in the block details, link the nif file to the appropriate textures.

Yes, however I don't know that this is exactly his issue. He claims to have done this a number of times but the model fails in-game. What I'm looking at is for someone to take a look at it and explain what is wrong so that I can try and explain it to him. :)

I'm the level design guy, not the mesh guy and I haven't studied up on exporting, nor do I have the time right now. Too busy trying to get all the dialogue files done along with sound effects, additional scripts, fixing navmesh bugs...

Shouldn't take too long to see whats wrong I'm sure.

The other issue is that this guy has a bit of trouble with english. He does very well for the most part but sometimes things can get lost in translation. If someone can take a look and see what is bugged with it, I can take a look and see if I can explain it to him either by Skype or by video tutorial. :)

Archived