I did a little investigating in the CK.

The shader travel can be controlled- see pic.

Note: the value is positive- up for this Shader (down the back and up the stomach).

A negative value reverses the direction.

I assume it can be slowed down as well.

I didn't make any changes myself, I dunno if it could break something.

A little knowledge can be dangerous.

post-118996-0-60052900-1376431310_thumb.jpg

I have that problem with a buff effect disrupting the sperm effect too, but as in the link posted one post above, me and another guy thought it's a matchmaker issue ("post sex buff"). Haven't thought about auras from perks...but this should affect only a player char (I know no NPC with vanilla perks who will have this perk...). For luck I am only interested to view that effect on female NPCs.

Nevertheless at moment I can live with it, just want to come along and thank for the new 1.a version and especially the Bukakke texture. The old Bukakke test mod is still there for download and in combination with your Bukakke textures this looks amazing and easy to handle by the spells from the Test mod.

For all who want to have it too, here a link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

Just replace the "old" Bukakke textures by the ones TSS5602 added to the new version. The new ones have SexLabSpermReplacer style and seem to have a much better resolution as the old ones.

Have you noticed the persistent frying bacon sound upon casting this spell?

Maybe it's my setup, or some bug, but I think it's a water sound that plays for the duration of the spell effect.

I just realize a sound similiar to the crackling of fire (frying bacon hits it pretty well too) in the background and this noise gets louder as more I zoom to ego perspective and faints when I zoom out. This has nothing to do with the Bukakke spell I think. I had that already before I installed this mod, as far as I remember, it maybe appeared as my player became a vampire. It seems some sort of aura sound and it seems to be always there, Bukakke effect or not.

Casting the Bukakke spell I just realize a normal vanilla ambient casting sound but nothing else for the duration of the spell, aka as long as the sperm textures are visible. 

I have that problem with a buff effect disrupting the sperm effect too, but as in the link posted one post above, me and another guy thought it's a matchmaker issue ("post sex buff"). Haven't thought about auras from perks...but this should affect only a player char (I know no NPC with vanilla perks who will have this perk...). For luck I am only interested to view that effect on female NPCs.

Nevertheless at moment I can live with it, just want to come along and thank for the new 1.a version and especially the Bukakke texture. The old Bukakke test mod is still there for download and in combination with your Bukakke textures this looks amazing and easy to handle by the spells from the Test mod.

For all who want to have it too, here a link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

Just replace the "old" Bukakke textures by the ones TSS5602 added to the new version. The new ones have SexLabSpermReplacer style and seem to have a much better resolution as the old ones.

Maybe it's my setup, or some bug, but I think it's a water sound that plays for the duration of the spell effect.

I just realize a sound similiar to the crackling of fire (frying bacon hits it pretty well too) in the background and this noise gets louder as more I zoom to ego perspective and faints when I zoom out. This has nothing to do with the Bukakke spell I think. I had that already before I installed this mod, as far as I remember, it maybe appeared as my player became a vampire. It seems some sort of aura sound and it seems to be always there, Bukakke effect or not.

Casting the Bukakke spell I just realize a normal vanilla ambient casting sound but nothing else for the duration of the spell, aka as long as the sperm textures are visible. 

Hmm, Mine persists sometimes past the fadeout and even through load doors.

It's like I threw acid on someone.

The author referenced a version that he set to "silent" but I tried it and it's the same.

I opened it in the CK- it is indeed set to silent, and there are no sound emitters.

EDIT: I just remembered: I have to unequip the spell to to silence it.

Hmm, Mine persists sometimes past the fadeout and even through load doors.

It's like I threw acid on someone.

The author referenced a version that he set to "silent" but I tried it and it's the same.

I opened it in the CK- it is indeed set to silent, and there are no sound emitters.

EDIT: I just remembered: I have to unequip the spell to to silence it.

I just realized where the frying bacon sound comes from. I just changed my armor outfit (...and I haven't done that for ages...). At least my frying bacon sound comes from the ebonymail armor aura. I use aMidian ebonymail replacer, I have no idea if that is a vanilla sound or if it does some along with this mod. I strongly supect the first is the case, as far as I know, aMidian is just a texture replacer. 

While using the Bukakke spell I hear nothing special. Only the normal (and pretty ugly) vanilla ambient cast sound when I actually use that spell.

I do cast that spell only on female NPCs, my player char is male, maybe this makes a difference, no idea.

Maybe you have an old version of this spell where it isn't set to silenced still as script in your saved game?

I installed this mod now the first time, because you delivered the improved textures for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I made a little modification to texture set 1b so that it pops a bit more.

The changes are concentrated on the oral portion of the textures.

After looking at many of the uploaded screenshots, I noticed how weak it looks for some people, and I noted your requests.

This won't be good for everybody.

I have a fairly powerful machine, and run at high settings, so the textures were tailored for my setup and tastes.

Consider this a trial.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

hello !

so, i'm using Lady Body and i just read that it doesn't work with it.... aww man...

can i help you try to make them both work together ?

I'm not good at modding, but i have alot of free time :P

for example if i replace your files by LadyBody body textures and add your sperm .dds to it, could it work ?

(i know not same resolution)

i'll try that now  :)

regards,

Igora

hello !

so, i'm using Lady Body and i just read that it doesn't work with it.... aww man...

for example if i replace your files by LadyBody body textures and add your sperm .dds to it, could it work ?

i'll try that now   :)

regards,

Igora

I'm not sure what you mean by "replace your files by LadyBody body textures and add your sperm".

You could make a LB texture with cum applied but all women would wear it all the time, independent of SexLab.

Or you could make a custom NPC that wears cum all the time. That might be fun.

Or use an equippable body texture mod like Equipskins or Summerwear.

If you haven't already, look at the lady body texture.

It is not symmetrical, so an oral cum texture on the chest would wind up around the right eye (maybe),

and much smaller than on CBBE or UNP.

Other patterns will wind up in various places on the head as well.

Because this problem really prevents a very good result, I didn't want to work on an awkward solution.

Something could be made but positioning will always be a problem unless somebody can redirect the UV mapping of effect shaders on the head.

I have no idea how to do that.

If you make something, take some in game screenshots and post them for me to see.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just figured out what you are getting at.

Interesting, but effect shaders don't work that way.

The shader texture is applied to each body part; body, head, hands, feet, schlong, so you would get an opaque body texture

randomly mapped on all the extremities.

You would also need to change any plugin that that animates the membrane shader so the whole texture isn't sliding down the mesh.

Anybody have any input?

hello !

regards,

Igora

Ok, I'm putting together a Lady Body set.

hello !

regards,

Igora

I'm not sure what you mean by "replace your files by LadyBody body textures and add your sperm".

You could make a LB texture with cum applied but all women would wear it all the time, independent of SexLab.

Or you could make a custom NPC that wears cum all the time. That might be fun.

Or use an equippable body texture mod like Equipskins or Summerwear.

If you haven't already, look at the lady body texture.

It is not symmetrical, so an oral cum texture on the chest would wind up around the right eye (maybe),

and much smaller than on CBBE or UNP.

Other patterns will wind up in various places on the head as well.

Because this problem really prevents a very good result, I didn't want to work on an awkward solution.

Something could be made but positioning will always be a problem unless somebody can redirect the UV mapping of effect shaders on the head.

I have no idea how to do that.

If you make something, take some in game screenshots and post them for me to see.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just figured out what you are getting at.

Interesting, but effect shaders don't work that way.

The shader texture is applied to each body part; body, head, hands, feet, schlong, so you would get an opaque body texture

randomly mapped on all the extremities.

You would also need to change any plugin that that animates the membrane shader so the whole texture isn't sliding down the mesh.

Anybody have any input?

I wonder, could you somehow link the different graphics to the Schlongs of Skyrim size? I mean, when you've chugged ten Essence of Dragon potions you're now not only massively gifted, but the scrotum's also much, much bigger. There has to be a counter for the size, and if that was known, couldn't you set it to use a different texture dependent on size?

Regardless, this mod is awesome. Nice work!

I wonder, could you somehow link the different graphics to the Schlongs of Skyrim size? I mean, when you've chugged ten Essence of Dragon potions you're now not only massively gifted, but the scrotum's also much, much bigger. There has to be a counter for the size, and if that was known, couldn't you set it to use a different texture dependent on size?

Sorry, I wouldn't know how to do that. I'm still learning the CK.

You would have to write that into SOS, or a complete new mod that monitors schlong size and swaps textures.

I suggest you checkout this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/242-actor-events-framework/

You would have to write a plugin for it.

What sort of effect are you after?

Sorry, I wouldn't know how to do that. I'm still learning the CK.

You would have to write that into SOS, or a complete new mod that monitors schlong size and swaps textures.

I suggest you checkout this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/242-actor-events-framework/

You would have to write a plugin for it.

What sort of effect are you after?

You misunderstand, I was making a suggestion. I'm not anywhere near modding of that level. I was just curious since there is some type of size counter in SoS, and there are three sperm texture levels so far, that some possible method could be found to call the size indicator then apply the right texture. I'm still trying out how to create a  'summon item' spell in the CK.

The selen kate follower can be found here :

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2013/10/companion-selene-kate-v148.html

Thats were all the Lady body mods are

Thanks for the heads up, I actually found it awhile ago and have been running some tests.

The results are mixed as I feared due to the texture positioning.

It will be useable but flawed.

See screenshots.

As I have discussed before, body shaders are mapped on the head.

So to get a facial application of the oral texture I've had to paste a portion on the leg.

Vaginal and anal textures unfortunately wind up on the face in awkward places.

There is really no way around this.

I should have something posted pretty soon.

Thanks

post-118996-0-91351400-1381532249_thumb.jpg

post-118996-0-20230500-1381532266_thumb.jpg

post-118996-0-22939200-1381532277_thumb.jpg

post-118996-0-04695300-1381532299_thumb.jpg

May I ask which body this texture based on?

Is it possilbe for you to adapt them to CHSBHC body as well?  I tried on CHSBHC body but sometimes it look like color difference from normal body color only and sometimes few part of the texture shown.  :P

You can use set 1, 1a, 1b, or Heavy.

Any of those should work for you.

The Lady Body texture is ONLY for The Lady Body by Krista (Blackelf).

The selen kate follower can be found here :

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2013/10/companion-selene-kate-v148.html

Thats were all the Lady body mods are

Thanks for the heads up, I actually found it awhile ago and have been running some tests.

The results are mixed as I feared due to the texture positioning.

It will be useable but flawed.

See screenshots.

As I have discussed before, body shaders are mapped on the head.

So to get a facial application of the oral texture I've had to paste a portion on the leg.

Vaginal and anal textures unfortunately wind up on the face in awkward places.

There is really no way around this.

I should have something posted pretty soon.

Thanks

Rather than below the eyes, it may be better place between them at about eyebrow level.  With the resulting cum dripping down the nose.  Maybe the between the eyes shot dripping down one side of the nose and a smaller splash down the other side.

Rather than below the eyes, it may be better place between them at about eyebrow level.  With the resulting cum dripping down the nose.  Maybe the between the eyes shot dripping down one side of the nose and a smaller splash down the other side.

Sorry, but I must make you understand.

The body texture is mapped on the head as is, head and body are two separate parts.

One texture for two body parts (plus hands & feet).

I don't know how (or whether it's even possible) to change the placement on the head without changing the body.

You have to strategically place the textures on the body so that they give a facial effect, ie. the chest texture.

That's why I put a splatter on the left leg, and an option to remove.

This is why the Lady Body is such a challenge; the geometry is very different than CBBE or UNP.

I finally just made it, with flaws, to give some functionality to Lady Body users.

CBBE textures are symmetrical so it was easy to place the texture and predict where it would fall on the head.

It was lucky that the chest lines up with the mouth on CBBE and UNP.

I believe it was oli3d who came up with the whole idea. There is more info in his posts.

If you have the creation kit you can look at the mechanism for this,

load the SexLab esm, and a plugin that uses it and open up the effect shaders panel.

Filter for "cum".

I hope this helps.

Thanks