If you wanna make your life easier making more of these, try out these Photoshop styles...

Download: MediaFire | MEGA | DepositFiles

Preview:
3f276302d3.png

Just use a dark grey color like #5c5b5a and you should get pretty good results.

edit: I just now had a look at the textures. Easy process, just draw the cum splatter pattern you want in a white brush, add the layer style you prefer - use a few layers if you want different thicknesses and such, then just duplicate those and flatten it and copy that to the alpha then remove the layer style from the originals and you'll pretty well be done.

If you use this method you should be able to achieve your goal of plenty of styles with relative ease! ;)

If you wanna make your life easier making more of these, try out these Photoshop styles...

Download: MediaFire | MEGA | DepositFiles

Preview:

Just use a dark grey color like #5c5b5a and you should get pretty good results.

edit: I just now had a look at the textures. Easy process, just draw the cum splatter pattern you want in a white brush, add the layer style you prefer - use a few layers if you want different thicknesses and such, then just duplicate those and flatten it and copy that to the alpha then remove the layer style from the originals and you'll pretty well be done.

If you use this method you should be able to achieve your goal of plenty of styles with relative ease! ;)I

I did a quick tryout, it's great.

It's going to take some getting used to. I don't know how to control it well enough yet.

I mostly just use channel ops and filters.

Blah... I don't understand how this crap works. It's like it's using a UNP UV for the cum texture and the cum moves around, at least I watched the pussy one slowly slide up from the pussy past the pubic mound in total amazement. Mind blown.

Anyways, if anyone knows how to make them work with a CBBE UV and not move around all crazy-like, I made some. xD...

Which one are we supposed to be downloading... All of them and installing one of after another?

Each download: 1,1a, and 1b, is a set of textures.  1a and 1b are revisions.

Just use one of the 3 downloads.

The basic categories of sex acts in SexLab are Oral, Anal, and Vaginal, then there are combinations.

Set 1a has a new vaginal texture. Set 1b is an edit of 1a- I just grouped the textures together somewhat.

I am just giving people more options to play with. Please try them all (not all at once).

Blah... I don't understand how this crap works. It's like it's using a UNP UV for the cum texture and the cum moves around, at least I watched the pussy one slowly slide up from the pussy past the pubic mound in total amazement. Mind blown.

Anyways, if anyone knows how to make them work with a CBBE UV and not move around all crazy-like, I made some. xD...

Yeah, I know.

You have to anticipate where it travels.

I don't know anything about scripting or coding magic. I just fit it in the box.

The UV doesn't help me much, I just pull out guides to help me.

The Bukkake spell is very helpful. I sometimes make quick and dirty dummy tests- see screenshot.

post-118996-0-89769100-1375637720_thumb.jpg

Which one are we supposed to be downloading... All of them and installing one of after another?

Each download: 1,1a, and 1b, is a set of textures.  1a and 1b are revisions.

Just use one of the 3 downloads.

The basic categories of sex acts in SexLab are Oral, Anal, and Vaginal, then there are combinations.

Set 1a has a new vaginal texture. Set 1b is an edit of 1a- I just grouped the textures together somewhat.

I am just giving people more options to play with. Please try them all (not all at once).

Oh okay. I thought maybe they were different versions of the same thing but the varied filesizes threw me completely. 

Yeah, I know.

You have to anticipate where it travels.

I don't know anything about scripting or coding magic. I just fit it in the box.

The UV doesn't help me much, I just pull out guides to help me.

The Bukkake spell is very helpful. I sometimes make quick and dirty dummy tests- see screenshot.

Ah well, try out the UNP texture/UV for placement and that should help. I found out it wasn't CBBE when stuff wasn't going where I intended even though it looked right. Found out it was because it was using UNP but that's one hell of a confusing UV to work with - that's the reason I don't work with UNP stuff.

Though I have no idea about it moving. I was using a CBBE body with a modified texture path to test - I just exported the cum on top of the body to check how it'd look in-game.

post-21885-0-85675600-1375663813_thumb.jpg

edit: After looking at the UNP UV rather than texture..... it makes even less sense. The UNP UV is very similar to CBBE but the texture looks like the UV is hell... I don't even know what the texture is doing then. Mind blown.

All that stuff is way over my head. 

I can barely use Nifscope, and just recently got Blender to open NIFs.

There must be some value controlling rate of creep somewhere.

I'm just pasting stuff on bodies.

Hey, I saw your post in tech support: "CTD on finish". I'm getting the same thing- c++ runtime error.

It always happens at Bri's home, nowhere else.

This question is only half relavent, but here it goes,

Are there any mods out there that subjectively, or at least remov buff glowing effects and just lists it in the active magics effects menu? This is an example of the scenario:

I wear heavy armour, and I have the perk that buff my character when wearing a full set. This buff effect comes with a glowing texture of its own, which over-rides the cum textures from sexlab. This problem is most prevalent in combat rape scenarios, but I still want to be able to confirm if perks related to placing buffs under correct conditions are working :-/

This question is only half relavent, but here it goes,

Are there any mods out there that subjectively, or at least remov buff glowing effects and just lists it in the active magics effects menu? This is an example of the scenario:

I wear heavy armour, and I have the perk that buff my character when wearing a full set. This buff effect comes with a glowing texture of its own, which over-rides the cum textures from sexlab. This problem is most prevalent in combat rape scenarios, but I still want to be able to confirm if perks related to placing buffs under correct conditions are working :-/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34981//?

This is good timing, while I posted the message before, I just installed it and tested if this was my cure, sadly, it did not work.

The Well Fitted heavy armour perk glow still persists and over-rides the sexlab cum texture, but I know the mod was working fine because all the other glow effects have been removed as the mod intended, guess the mod author missed a spot, perhaps he will include perk glow effects when he's released the mcm versio, in the mean time, if you have any suggestions, holler :blush:

I have that problem with a buff effect disrupting the sperm effect too, but as in the link posted one post above, me and another guy thought it's a matchmaker issue ("post sex buff"). Haven't thought about auras from perks...but this should affect only a player char (I know no NPC with vanilla perks who will have this perk...). For luck I am only interested to view that effect on female NPCs.

Nevertheless at moment I can live with it, just want to come along and thank for the new 1.a version and especially the Bukakke texture. The old Bukakke test mod is still there for download and in combination with your Bukakke textures this looks amazing and easy to handle by the spells from the Test mod.

For all who want to have it too, here a link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

Just replace the "old" Bukakke textures by the ones TSS5602 added to the new version. The new ones have SexLabSpermReplacer style and seem to have a much better resolution as the old ones.

I have that problem with a buff effect disrupting the sperm effect too, but as in the link posted one post above, me and another guy thought it's a matchmaker issue ("post sex buff"). Haven't thought about auras from perks...but this should affect only a player char (I know no NPC with vanilla perks who will have this perk...). For luck I am only interested to view that effect on female NPCs.

Nevertheless at moment I can live with it, just want to come along and thank for the new 1.a version and especially the Bukakke texture. The old Bukakke test mod is still there for download and in combination with your Bukakke textures this looks amazing and easy to handle by the spells from the Test mod.

For all who want to have it too, here a link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

Just replace the "old" Bukakke textures by the ones TSS5602 added to the new version. The new ones have SexLabSpermReplacer style and seem to have a much better resolution as the old ones.

Thank you for the post.

I'm loving all the interest in my work.

This is just a general FYI.

I would really like to see a refinement of the "cum shader" for selfish reasons- and for people who are interested.

I, we, can only wait and ask for updates or make mods, but they (SexLab) have much bigger fish to fry. Be Patient.

I am dabbling in modding tools, and the CK, but I will probably never make any contribution there.

I just know a little about illustration and photoshop.

For those of you asking for bug fixes- I'm not the guy, I just drew the picture.

Feel free to discuss tech issues here, but the modders are watching their own massive threads, so raise issues there as well.

And: Tech Support.

Thank you all so much, and I'm trying to make more if I can just find the time!

Have you noticed the persistent frying bacon sound upon casting this spell?

Maybe it's my setup, or some bug, but I think it's a water sound that plays for the duration of the spell effect.