Sorry, just to clarify:

If negative values move the texture down,

Then positive values should move the texture up.

The cum shaders are each a single texture covering

both the dorsal and ventral sides of the body.

So, ventral moving up means dorsal moving down.

can you traslate that in the context of anal texture being inverted?

Sorry, just to clarify:

If you can open a body texture in Photoshop or Gimp or Paint.net

you will see that the skin texture is unpeeled or unwrapped with the front side at the bottom

and the back side at the top.

I will post a pic later to illustrate.

post-118996-0-00326800-1472510062_thumb.jpg

Looks so much better than default - which doesn't even look like cum, IMO.  Your stuff should be included as part of sexlab.

Thank you for that.

The old texture has a nostalgic appeal for some, It goes way back before SexLab.

If Ashal wants to use my textures he can have them, but I prefer to think of them as

a modular part of the framework.

We now have 4 or 5 cum sets to choose from.

I would like to see more created from scratch.

Sorry, just to clarify:

If you can open a body texture in Photoshop or Gimp or Paint.net

you will see that the skin texture is unpeeled or unwrapped with the front side at the bottom

and the back side at the top.

I will post a pic later to illustrate.

so wich texture sets actually i should put the inverse numbers, there alot of anal tags on texture animations on Tes5edit

so wich texture sets actually i should put the inverse numbers, there alot of anal tags on texture animations on Tes5edit

Only the ones with filenames limited to anal,

not: 'vaginal_anal' or 'oral_anal_vaginal'.

I think there are only 2 of them, anal1 and anal2.

• 6 months later...

Thank you Yuni.

I appreciate that very much.

I have put together a hack to allow users to get the old Sperm Replacer textures.

I just renamed my files to the new texture assignments.

I tried to mix them up a bit for some variety,

but it will be barely noticeable, and you won't have the 'stacking' effect.

This is just a temporary patch till I can start on something new, which will take some time.

The new SexLab cum shader system opens up some interesting possibilities.

I hope to explore them.

Just manually install these; merge or copy to your data file, overwrite files.

The file contains 26 texture files.

Be sure and backup your SexLab texture folder so that you can revert if necessary.

I'll check back soon to check on issues you may have.

Thanks.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/243-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

Just checking in to see if you were still making an updated version of this, because your textures are above and beyond my favorite among the many that I know of. The "Quite the Sperm Replacer 5" doesn't really cut it for me, and even though I'm using your hack currently, I am eager to see what you can do as far as updating this goes. I don't know the nuance of the new possibilities you mentioned are, but I would love to see them.

Thank you for such great work, I'm eager for more!

Just checking in to see if you were still making an updated version of this, because your textures are above and beyond my favorite among the many that I know of. The "Quite the Sperm Replacer 5" doesn't really cut it for me, and even though I'm using your hack currently, I am eager to see what you can do as far as updating this goes. I don't know the nuance of the new possibilities you mentioned are, but I would love to see them.

Thank you for such great work, I'm eager for more!

Thank you for your interest.

I don't know when I'll be able to get anything new done.

Real life concerns have really cut into my gaming time.

Sorry to you and anyone who had their hopes up.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 26.7.2013 at 2:32 AM, TSS5062 said:

View File

NOTE: This mod needs to be updated to the latest version of SexLab (1.61b).
It will not function properly in the new framework.
I'm looking into the matter and may share an updated version in the future.
Thanks.

UPDATE 1-12-16
I have uploaded a patched version for SexLab 1.6.1b.
It should function much the same as the old versions, but will not take advantage of the 'stacking' effect in SSL 1.61b.
This is a temporary solution to give people access to my sperm textures.
This package does not include Lady Body textures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are alternative textures for the SexLab cum display.
Each download contains a set of texture files which replace the existing textures.
They each vary in pattern and strength. See screenshots.

Sets 1, 1a, 1b, and Heavy display correctly on any CBBE, UNP, or ADEC variants,
but will not display correctly on the Lady Body.

A special Lady Body set is included to accommodate users of that body type.

Installation:
Unpack the file and merge the Data folder with your Skyrim Data folder- overwrite files.

I would advise you to backup the original textures so you can quickly revert if you desire.

-Enjoy

SexLab Sperm Replacer-1

Initial texture replacer for the cum display.
A more modest display than later versions.

NOTE: These will not work correctly on the Lady Body.

SexLab Sperm Replacer-1a, 1b

These are revisions of set 1. They are complete sets of textures. Use one at a time.

This file set changes all aspects of the vaginal cum display but keeps the Oral and anal patterns from set 1 intact. I started working on a whole new set but thought this was interesting enough to post. It's a wet & wild one, which may not be for everyone. Check out the screenshots first.

I have added an all-in-one texture for bukkake spell users.
If you don't have it and want it, look through the older stuff. It's great for trying out new cum textures.
It's by oli3d.

SexLab Sperm Replacer for Lady Body

This is a texture replacer set for the Lady Body only; Use this if your primary female body type is the Lady Body. It will not work for CBBE, UNP, ADEC or variants of those body types.

Due to the geometry of the Lady Body, some unfortunate texture placements will occur on the face. Anal and Vaginal applications will appear around the eyes. To my knowledge this is unavoidable.
When an oral sex texture is applied you will see a repeat texture on the left leg, this is necessary in order to get a facial application.
If you don't want this you can install the "Option-No facial" files after the full set is installed.
The "No facial" option has neither the left leg nor the facial application.

SexLab Sperm Replacer- Heavy

I have made a minor update of set 1b.
It is a heavier, more opaque version for those of you who want a more visible application.

Thanks to Ashal for SexLab,
and oli3d for his pioneering work.

On 26.7.2013 at 2:32 AM, TSS5062 said:

View File

NOTE: This mod needs to be updated to the latest version of SexLab (1.61b).
It will not function properly in the new framework.
I'm looking into the matter and may share an updated version in the future.
Thanks.

UPDATE 1-12-16
I have uploaded a patched version for SexLab 1.6.1b.
It should function much the same as the old versions, but will not take advantage of the 'stacking' effect in SSL 1.61b.
This is a temporary solution to give people access to my sperm textures.
This package does not include Lady Body textures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are alternative textures for the SexLab cum display.
Each download contains a set of texture files which replace the existing textures.
They each vary in pattern and strength. See screenshots.

Sets 1, 1a, 1b, and Heavy display correctly on any CBBE, UNP, or ADEC variants,
but will not display correctly on the Lady Body.

A special Lady Body set is included to accommodate users of that body type.

Installation:
Unpack the file and merge the Data folder with your Skyrim Data folder- overwrite files.

I would advise you to backup the original textures so you can quickly revert if you desire.

-Enjoy

SexLab Sperm Replacer-1

Initial texture replacer for the cum display.
A more modest display than later versions.

SexLab Sperm Replacer-1a, 1b

These are revisions of set 1. They are complete sets of textures. Use one at a time.

This file set changes all aspects of the vaginal cum display but keeps the Oral and anal patterns from set 1 intact. I started working on a whole new set but thought this was interesting enough to post. It's a wet & wild one, which may not be for everyone. Check out the screenshots first.

I have added an all-in-one texture for bukkake spell users.
If you don't have it and want it, look through the older stuff. It's great for trying out new cum textures.
It's by oli3d.

SexLab Sperm Replacer for Lady Body

This is a texture replacer set for the Lady Body only; Use this if your primary female body type is the Lady Body. It will not work for CBBE, UNP, ADEC or variants of those body types.

Due to the geometry of the Lady Body, some unfortunate texture placements will occur on the face. Anal and Vaginal applications will appear around the eyes. To my knowledge this is unavoidable.
When an oral sex texture is applied you will see a repeat texture on the left leg, this is necessary in order to get a facial application.
If you don't want this you can install the "Option-No facial" files after the full set is installed.
The "No facial" option has neither the left leg nor the facial application.

SexLab Sperm Replacer- Heavy

I have made a minor update of set 1b.
It is a heavier, more opaque version for those of you who want a more visible application.

Thanks to Ashal for SexLab,
and oli3d for his pioneering work.

This mod does not change anything seem like i am not the only one here i replaced the 7 texture files  with this ones but does not effect anything

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having some trouble getting the textures to change. I've downloaded all versions of the mod, and manually put them into my folder and unpacked them (to the best of my knowledge) there as well. However, whenever I launch the game, and I get an NPC to fuck my character, and when the cum textures are applied, instead of your textures popping up, I get the default textures showing up. I've tried opening, and loading the set via the Nexus Mod Manager, and that hasn't worked. I would assume that its a .esp file when properly installed? I have tried launching my game in SKSE, and same thing happens, I get the default cum textures. The body type I use is UNP so it should be compatible right? The character I have is very new as well, nearly level 3, and I have the latest version of Sexlab too, so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues. I would really like your help to figure out what's going on.

• 3 months later...

so its me again, too, i just came back to skyrim again to relieve my advetures and sexlab1.62 is out, there are too many shaders now, i am completely lost and don't know how to make the cum dripp efect anymore. does anyone know how to enable it again? or what i am doing wrong? if could post a txt file with everything i need to edit i would love it. thx.

• 3 weeks later...

ive installed it exactly how you said and how basically every other one said but not a single replacer is working as well as some other mods i have downloaded some of which i did install through vortex (the new NMM) which is horrid and doesnt ever explain anything and since its so different most tutorials are outdated either way does ANYONE know how to stop it from just reverting back to the standard textures?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/27/2019 at 2:44 AM, Talsar said:

I've been having a problem. For some reason the cum textures on my end look low rez and flat.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Same here. I tried this mod out today and the textures are worse than I remember from my Skyrim build back in 2016 lol we really need modern cum replacers.

• 4 months later...

I ask for a technical clarification. I put the heavy set variation (7 files) il the texture/sexlab folder overwriting the original ones. The target cum texture is changed of course. But with a couple of vanilla npc, the texture for those targeted cumshot is the original one. So I wonder how it is possible.

Edited by 1Al