[Guide/WIP] How to upload mods to this site's download section

there is still 100 mb limit on file size?

I want to upload Quo vagis TTW, and Quo vagis combined DLc crossover TTW.  the first file is 158MB the second is small.  

I would like to make this one mod area with both mods in it.  I can split the First into the MOD and the a Data with meshes and textures.

Will this work?  i got a little confused reading the thread posts.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

w8 a sec,, i did go from newbie to Junior Member after i that post.

LoverLlab is like a video game,,  i got to level-up by posting stuff.

normally i have to kill a dragon or a other creature to lvl up but here i have to post stuff. :D

, Junior Member

Just post on threads you like and "level up" and you will be able to post all the links, friends, and uploads you want.

w8 a sec,, i did go from newbie to Junior Member after i that post.

LoverLlab is like a video game,,  i got to level-up by posting stuff.

normally i have to kill a dragon or a other creature to lvl up but here i have to post stuff. :D

, Junior Member

Just post on threads you like and "level up" and you will be able to post all the links, friends, and uploads you want.

i did hear that you only need 5 to become member.

im not sure if that is true but i think i wil find out soon enough.

now i just have to look around a little and see were i think it would be fun to start.  :)

• 1 year later...

I apologize if this question has been asked somewhere else, but:

Is it possible to re-list a download under a different category? I have a mod that was originally more of a modding resource, but has reached the point where I think users may want it as a stand alone mod, is there a way to shift the listing without deleting the mod and creating a new entry under a different category?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, Gray User said:

I apologize if this question has been asked somewhere else, but:

Is it possible to re-list a download under a different category? I have a mod that was originally more of a modding resource, but has reached the point where I think users may want it as a stand alone mod, is there a way to shift the listing without deleting the mod and creating a new entry under a different category?

Have you found out how? I would like to know too.

@Laura 'Lokomootje'

I believe a uploader can hit edit on their main post and change where the file is suppose to be at as I recall having to do it with one of my uploads I posted that I had accidentally posted in the wrong area. If all else fails you can report the first post of the thread and give info on where you want it moved to or you can PM a moderator here or on the discord and post the link and tell them where you want the thread moved to.

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

Well I am planning to upload some simple follower mods. Any crash course about permissions and stuff?

Pretty simple. If you don't have permissions or permissions aren't open and/or global, don't upload it.

Doesn't matter. You don't have a clear chain of permission, here be dragonnes.

Secondly it takes "five seconds" to download a mod and then download your mod on top of it, and no harm no foul, aka I'm common sense and what is this.

As a perfect example I have a non trainwreck build of Neisa and Onean, had to wait for permission to upload it, which took a chunk of time because Pandea is you know doing stuff and not standing by the internets 24/7 with quivering anticipation. Such is life.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Psalam said:

What do you want to upload? I have a little experience with Skyrim mods.

It would be a "Flat chested sims" for the Sims 4
slider morphs + overlay
I'm not really a modder, but I've spend days on making it, so I would like to share.

By the way, at 10 posts I'm ranked as 'Member', but I'm still getting error 3D286/1
What am I missing?