Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Guide/WIP] How to upload mods to this site's download section

Guide How to Downloads LoversLab

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Domo arigato misuta Robotto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,269 posts

So the function of being able to upload multi part mods hasn't been implemented if it can even be implemented. That would help a great deal for those creators of mods that happen to break the 100mb level.

It "has" been implemented.

You can use 7zip multipart archives with  .000 to .009

It "has" been implemented.

You can use 7zip multipart archives with  .000 to .009

In the words of Mailamea.

Awesome Awesome Awesome! :D

I will second that comment Ark, It is truly awesome and much needed functionality.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

livechat

livechat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Nice post.

Storms of Superior

Storms of Superior

Galerider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

OK I screwed up in my first upload, and I didn't include screenshots. How can I retroactively add them?

(endgameaddiction)

(endgameaddiction)
  • Guests

You should be able to edit the upload page. This allows you to make changes in your changelog, add images, upload more archives etc...

Go to downloads and look for your mod, or even quicker. Go to your profile and click Files on the left navigation and it will list all your public mods you've uploaded to LL.

JennaF

JennaF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

thanx for sharing!

great! thanx

Arcturus7777

Arcturus7777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

there is still 100 mb limit on file size?

I want to upload Quo vagis TTW, and Quo vagis combined DLc crossover TTW.  the first file is 158MB the second is small.  

I would like to make this one mod area with both mods in it.  I can split the First into the MOD and the a Data with meshes and textures.

Will this work?  i got a little confused reading the thread posts.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,281 posts

Yes the limit is still there. For anything higher then 100 mb you will have to break the file up into multiple pieces or use a place like https://mega.nz/ and just put the link for the file download.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, How to, Downloads, LoversLab