LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Coool, thanks again LDW ^^

Small question btw....can anyone tell me how to properly convert the outfits to UUNP Skinny? The body shape is the same but the offsets are different...the UUNP variant is bigger and I constantly fail at tweaking the offset via OutfitStudio to make the shapes fit together :(

Do it manually in nifskope, that's what I've always done with UUNP.

Do you think you could make a combination file for each body type so all of these outfits could be available with a single .esp?

What SpiderArachnid says is correct, Using TSE5Edit is your best bet. It works really well for simple armor files and you can add all of the ones you want.

Love it!!!

post-232301-0-08663300-1429843780.pngpost-232301-0-44176100-1429843786.pngpost-232301-0-53477600-1429843793.pngpost-232301-0-73351000-1429843801.pngpost-232301-0-99516100-1429843809.png

Looking Good. :cool:

using body slide made a UUNP TM body with no physics took the jacket from your black jacket UNPB outfit and added the meshes to the TM body. works perfect and looks perfect

5Y84trM.jpg

ksZ4Cpg.jpg

5t8YSD0.jpg

F8xF4hD.jpg

Sweet, She has horns, ears and a tail.  Very nice.

:)

Small question btw....can anyone tell me how to properly convert the outfits to UUNP Skinny? The body shape is the same but the offsets are different...the UUNP variant is bigger and I constantly fail at tweaking the offset via OutfitStudio to make the shapes fit together :(

I have no idea, I do not Outfit Studio. Don't Like it.

:)  Still hope for UNPB version.

(which I'm waiting on, hoping for a UNPB version *fingers crossed*).

@LDW, Awesome work on the latest edition to the collection. Always nice to see what you come up with. :)

Yes I will, give me about a week.

Do it manually in nifskope, that's what I've always done with UUNP.

Can you tell me how you did it in nifskope? I already tried adapting several values in nifskope but that never worked for me...guess I took the wrong values then -.- I already went trough all translation-, scale-, rotation- and center-values including all bones but the UUNP Body did not fit in Outfit Studio or ingame...what did I wrong? o.0

:)  Still hope for UNPB version.

(which I'm waiting on, hoping for a UNPB version *fingers crossed*).

@LDW, Awesome work on the latest edition to the collection. Always nice to see what you come up with. :)

Yes I will, give me about a week.

Thank you good sir!

• 1 month later...

Tried to use this with the SK patcher for SkyKids, but it didn't work. Anything special I need for that?

What do you mean don't work?

As long SK is unp?.. or skinny it should work all armors.

Better ask in SK topic then here.

Tried to use this with the SK patcher for SkyKids, but it didn't work. Anything special I need for that?

What do you mean don't work?

As long SK is unp?.. or skinny it should work all armors.

Better ask in SK topic then here.

I'm actually not sure what kind of body SkyKids use, it seems there are other mods than only yours, I'm gonna have to do some research on this. I'll try to find a SK thread unless they are all gone.

I think maker of skykids was abandon unp for other but not sure.

Skykids is in the non adult section skyrim.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22395-wip-skykids-child-races-other-technical-goodies-fixed-download-linksmore-compatibility-patches21915/

• 2 weeks later...

I am in love with the Drow Ranger armor and was happy to see a regular UNP version. However, the downloads page lists two downloads for this armor and both say UNP-slim. Is there a regular UNP version of this or am I just misunderstanding?

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I apologize if this question has been asked or answered, but is it possible to use two versions of the same costume? Because I use different followers several have different bodies while my PC has UNPB. I've got some using UNP and others using UNP slim. For example can I download and use the UNP Slim and UNPB versions of Simple Chain Mail Top or will they overwrite each other? I don't want my UNP slim followers to have giant tits when wearing stuff anymore than I want my PC to have tiny tits while wearing stuff.

I apologize if this question has been asked or answered, but is it possible to use two versions of the same costume? Because I use different followers several have different bodies while my PC has UNPB. I've got some using UNP and others using UNP slim. For example can I download and use the UNP Slim and UNPB versions of Simple Chain Mail Top or will they overwrite each other? I don't want my UNP slim followers to have giant tits when wearing stuff anymore than I want my PC to have tiny tits while wearing stuff.

It is possible as long as the versions don't clash at the file level so that resources from one mod overwrite the other one and even that will be ok if the files that clash are the same for both mods.

Just don't put your characters into the wrong versions of the armor though because they will conform to the version they are wearing. You'll have to make sure you get the right version for each character, you cannot do a "hand me down" from one type of character to the other.0

It is possible as long as the versions don't clash at the file level so that resources from one mod overwrite the other one and even that will be ok if the files that clash are the same for both mods.

Just don't put your characters into the wrong versions of the armor though because they will conform to the version they are wearing. You'll have to make sure you get the right version for each character, you cannot do a "hand me down" from one type of character to the other.0

Thanks for the tip. So at the most I'd need to unrar and rename file folders so they don't overwrite. Would I need to rename .esp's as well or would I be good to go on those?

Thanks for the tip. So at the most I'd need to unrar and rename file folders so they don't overwrite. Would I need to rename .esp's as well or would I be good to go on those?

No, if the file locations clash you would have to open the mods in the CK and change the file locations in the ESP file and if you have clashing texture files you would also need to open the NIF files and edit those locations in NifScope. You can't just change the file locations by renaming them since the other parts of the mod wouldn't know that the files were moved.

Edit: That is still the "worst case" though. It really depends on whether the other armor mod was based on this work because I think this mod used unique file locations for itself.

No, if the file locations clash you would have to open the mods in the CK and change the file locations in the ESP file and if you have clashing texture files you would also need to open the NIF files and edit those locations in NifScope. You can't just change the file locations by renaming them since the other parts of the mod wouldn't know that the files were moved.

Edit: That is still the "worst case" though. It really depends on whether the other armor mod was based on this work because I think this mod used unique file locations for itself.

I'm talking about the mod downloads for this in the download section. Each armor that has multiple body options are in multiple individual downloads. For example the Chain Mail top has 3 separate downloads, one for each body type. So if I download the UNP slim Chain Mail top and the UNPB Chain Mail top can they be used together? As in my PC in UNPB wearing the UNPB one while my UNP Slim follower wears the UNP Slim. I know any UNP body is compatible with any UNP armor, but what I want is for the UNPB PC to have normal UNPB tits while the UNP Slim has normal UNP slim tits. If you put a UNPB armor on a UNP Slim body she magically gets giant UNPB tits.

I'm talking about the mod downloads for this in the download section. Each armor that has multiple body options are in multiple individual downloads. For example the Chain Mail top has 3 separate downloads, one for each body type. So if I download the UNP slim Chain Mail top and the UNPB Chain Mail top can they be used together? As in my PC in UNPB wearing the UNPB one while my UNP Slim follower wears the UNP Slim. I know any UNP body is compatible with any UNP armor, but what I want is for the UNPB PC to have normal UNPB tits while the UNP Slim has normal UNP slim tits. If you put a UNPB armor on a UNP Slim body she magically gets giant UNPB tits.

Probably they will not work, the NIF files would end up clashing by being in the same folders so only the last one loaded or installed would end up in the game. LDW didn't expect you to use multiple body types at once.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

UNP slim is great but would love to see these UUNP bodyslide compatible

Yeah, all these wonderful outfits just scream for a UUNP conversion. Then you don't need to worry about UNP/UNPB/UNPPetite/UNPSlim/whatever - you can generate whatever you want using Bodyslide.