LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Sad to see you removed the old Studded Leather set. Was doing a mod update, and don't have that set anymore. So came to get it, and it's gone now. :(

Really missing those boots and gloves. They were my favs. But cool to hear you're working on a "Collector's" Edition of sorts. Now I can stop merging everything myself lol.

Great work as always LDW. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to download all of them at once?

If you would of scrolled up a bit, you would of answered your own question.

Have not been around much.  I seem to have developed an addiction to Neverwinter.  :(

I have removed the original studded leather armor stuff, and am slowly working on the "Complete Collectors Platinum Edition".  This will mostly be the last one.

.......Although I said that last year too. :P 

Great job. Thanks a lot.

looking good. :P

I've been quite busy with work but I finally managed to at least get the folders set up and changed all of the .nifs texture paths.(about 200 lines). Its at about 20 outfits for the Complete Leather Collection.  Some remade old stuff and some new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone merge all these mods 'to one merged mod for UNP/UNP slim/UNPB pls ?

You can try this (attached below). It is my merged file of all the UNPB armors LDW has.

It also has the ones that are not UNPB (Drow Ranger UNP, Kara Supergirl, and Winter Sweater UNP Slim). This also includes the old Studded Leather set as well (link in the post above).

Thing is, you'll have to still download them all, and then just delete all the esps, and use this one instead. I don't know if this will work for different sizes as I don't know if there is a difference between the esps, but feel free to try.

LDW's Crimson Closet.esp

Yep, I'm coming back.  Although I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I'm thinking about changing body types to maybe Top Model or 7B. Looks like Top Model was never completed for full tbbp support. Still deciding.

The Studded Leather collection grew into a nightmare of over 40 parts, not including color variations, that had to be integrated so that they could all work together and support HDT, along with redoing the textures so that they would all match. Then reworking them for all three bodies. They will come out in one form or another, but the complete Platinum edition is dead. just way too much work that was largely responsible for it not being fun anymore.

Yep, I'm coming back.  Although I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I'm thinking about changing body types to maybe Top Model or 7B. Looks like Top Model was never completed for full tbbp support. Still deciding.

The Studded Leather collection grew into a nightmare of over 40 parts, not including color variations, that had to be integrated so that they could all work together and support HDT, along with redoing the textures so that they would all match. Then reworking them for all three bodies. They will come out in one form or another, but the complete Platinum edition is dead. just way too much work that was largely responsible for it not being fun anymore.

Top Model ! Top Model !  :sleepy: