LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Just a quick question/observation.

It seems the UNPB version is set for UNP, not UNPB. I know I downloaded the UNPB version, and not the UNP version. Yet when I put on any of the tops, my breasts shrink to small size.

I'm set at 100 weight in UNPB, yet when I wear your tops, it looks like 100 weight in UNP, not UNPB. Just thought I'd let you know just incase there was a mix up somewhere in the files.

Just a quick question/observation.

It seems the UNPB version is set for UNP, not UNPB. I know I downloaded the UNPB version, and not the UNP version. Yet when I put on any of the tops, my breasts shrink to small size.

I'm set at 100 weight in UNPB, yet when I wear your tops, it looks like 100 weight in UNP, not UNPB. Just thought I'd let you know just incase there was a mix up somewhere in the files.

i noticed this too. but didnt think anything of it.

i think I have found the issue. But, as you see in the picture below. There are apparently four UNP bodies plus BBP. Either my UNPB body is an older one that is smaller, or there is another UNP body floating around that I have no Idea what it is called. I added a UNPB body from another armor and its bigger than the other three. So I'm going to have to do another conversion.  When I finish working on the tamer version of this for UBB-X117 (another unp body ), I'll start the conversion again. 

post-51948-0-65812300-1376286971_thumb.jpg

Just want to drop by and say thank you, been playing with this for a few days and I love it! Any plans on what you will be doing next?

@spyderArachnid where are the bra and panties shown in your pics from? I'd love to have them, Thank you!

Glad you like it.

I have 5 more Ideas / half finishes parts, to add to this.

i think I have found the issue. But, as you see in the picture below. There are apparently four UNP bodies plus BBP. Either my UNPB body is an older one that is smaller, or there is another UNP body floating around that I have no Idea what it is called. I added a UNPB body from another armor and its bigger than the other three. So I'm going to have to do another conversion.  When I finish working on the tamer version of this for UBB-X117 (another unp body ), I'll start the conversion again. 

attachicon.gifunpx3a.jpg

Just want to drop by and say thank you, been playing with this for a few days and I love it! Any plans on what you will be doing next?

@spyderArachnid where are the bra and panties shown in your pics from? I'd love to have them, Thank you!

Glad you like it.

I have 5 more Ideas / half finishes parts, to add to this.

UNPetite   http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35748/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D35748

And wanted to say love your work to

Nope. That ain't it.  :lol:

The one I thought was UNPB is somewhere between UNP and UNPB.

Petite is smaller than the slim one. There are now too many UNP bodies. That makes 7, because x117 is technically UNP as well. But on the other hand, everybody gets to pick what they like. 

I'm about half way done with my x117-UBB version. It takes longer because  its going to be not as overetly sexual. A little more tasteful.  :P

@ lostdaywalker

Ty you so much for sharing with us that, belive its amazing work.

Look one of my chars its using that now and i told her you made that armor : look at her face (Ahegao total) she cumming when know that :)

Thanks.jpg

going post at http://skyrim.jpn.org if you dnt mind a little publicity goes good i guess, lemme know if wanna that removed so i can delete from there.

Great! There hasn't been many UNPB conversions going on in the past few weeks, hope we will see some popular stuffs getting converted! Keep up the great work! Any idea what will be converted first on your list?

the only things that will need to be converted to UNPB i believe is the tops. the rest of the outfits already fit UNPB body perfectly.

These look great! I especially like the fishnet gloves, very cool.

If you're interested, you should look into making your boots/heels compatible with the HDT system. There are so few boots compatible with it, but it gets rid of that shortened calf and thick ankle effect that makes things look just a little bit off.