LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

I guess technically  Its UNP Skinny. I've had it installed for over a year and a half. Who is supposed to remember these things.  UNP. UNP skinny, UNPB, UNP-BBP.  Too many damn bodies.  

If I get more request to do the "standard" UNP body I will. Bit just remember, More time converting, means less time making new ones. 

x4k1.jpg

I guess technically  Its UNP Skinny. I've had it installed for over a year and a half. Who is supposed to remember these things.  UNP. UNP skinny, UNPB, UNP-BBP.  Too many damn bodies.  

If I get more request to do the "standard" UNP body I will. Bit just remember, More time converting, means less time making new ones. 

x4k1.jpg

UNP and UNPB use the (i believe) same bodies only the breasts are different on UNPB. if youre using UNP skinny as the base body then that would explain why the thigh high boots, the leggings,and the over the elbow gloves clip when not wearing one of the included tops.

First of all, I think a modder should do what he really wants to do ... makes for a better mod that way ;)

But I believe that more people would like to see this for the regular UNP or even UNPB Body. Me personally, I'd love to get an UNPB version and - again just me - would risk having to wait for new stuff a bit because at the moment, I cannot enjoy your mod as much as it would deserve because of clipping (I especially would LOOOOOOVE to wear the chaps (your "belt item" with other tops).

That said ... your mod is awesome and it's just MY problem that I don't use UNP skinny. If more mods like yours existed, I might even be tempted to switch body (on my character, unfortunately, I cannot simply switch MY body to skinny ... wish I could ...).

UNPB

xgjf.jpg

Also add a version of the tail harness without the tail and gave it slot 54.

thank you so much for the UNPB version. excellent work i didnt see any clipping.  again thank you and i cannot wait to see what other cool and sexy outfits you can come up with

Next I'll start working on UNP "standard" so there will be three versions.

In theory once that is done new armors and colors will be patches to "add-on" to what you already have. 

If anybody see anything interesting out there that has never been seen in the game let me know. If it peaks my interest, and I think I can make it, Perhaps I'll try.

Comments and feed back is always welcome.  :P