LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

View File

Welcome to LDW's Crimson Closet

Th is a collection of stuff that probably has no business being in Skyrim, but its my closet.

:P Feel free to browse. Take what you wish.

Everything that I make is free to use, all I ask is that if you do something unique, post a screen shot in the forum. Always looking for ideas.

Bad Girls Club for UNP-Slim

Here is a collection of stuff that has no business in Skyrim.

:P A whole bunch of stuff I cut up, remade, ripped apart and put back together along with a whole lot of "How the hell am I supposed to make that". Six tops, Ten Bottoms, Two boots and two sneakers along with a belt and wrist wraps with or without spikes. Included in this is the Studded Rogue from below, that I spit the top and bottom into separate parts. If you already have that this will NOT over-write anything. Everything is split up as much as possible for your enjoyment.. HDT is required for the one pair of tall boots. Craft-able at a forge under hide or type help BGC

*Missing .esp file is now available.

73021.jpg

Studded Rogue for UNP-Slim

Yea, I suck naming stuff.
:P
Apparently I finished this last year, but it got lost and forgotten about. It has a longer version of Rogue 3's Gauntlets, plus 2 different jeans with a single top and spiked boots. Craft-able or type
help rogue

enb_2015_03_04_22_28_24_76.jpg

Arcane Violet Dress for UNP-Slim

This was supposed to be a quick one to make, but I decided to add a bunch of violet spells. Some of them were not working the way I wanted them to, so for the moment I removed them all but one. The rest will come later once I figure out what the issue is. There are some very small unused texture files in the folder for the spells. I left them in for later use.

Has the Dress, Gauntlet and Violet Lightning spell. Dress and glove are craft-able under Elven, for the Spell Tome, Type
Help Violet
or help
Violet
for everything.

enb_2015_03_04_19_36_26_29.jpg

Dread Pirate Roberts for UNP-Slim

Hear is a simple design inspired by The Princess Bride. There are no rules that say Dread Pirate Roberts next incarnation cannot be a woman so here it is. Comes with top in black and white, separate pants, boots, mask, head-wrap and hat. Craft-able under hide, or type help "Dread P"

enb_2015_01_20_16_22_59_64.jpg

enb_2015_01_20_16_21_27_00.jpg

enb_2015_01_20_16_18_59_74.jpg

Simple Chain-Mail Top Add-On for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

Here is an add-on for the chain mail top. This will only over-write the .esp file. It adds two new folders that contain the new top, gauntlets and shoes. If you have made changes to the original .nif's, it will not mess with them.

enb_2014_08_25_22_51_39_83.jpg

enb_2014_08_25_22_57_35_12.jpg

Drow Ranger for UNP-Slim, UNP

This time it is actually somewhat lore-friendly armor. Main outfit has optional cloak (more like a cape) and cloak with hood. Has gauntlets, boots and mask. HDT is required for the boots. Craft-able under Elven. More Pictures here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/page-31?do=findComment&comment=866355

enb_2014_07_23_01_41_41_90.jpg

image hosting no sign up

Simple Chain-Mail Top for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

I posted one single image of a chain-mail top as a joke, and it seems like a whole lot of people want this, so here it is. It's different from that original image, that one is lost somewhere on my hard drive, so I made a new one. Added a cheap ,10 min panty to go with it. Added a re-textured version as a T-shirt as well. Craft-able under Elven Goes by the name Chainmail Top and T Shirt. More Pictures here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/page-32?do=findComment&comment=867833

enb_2014_07_24_17_39_59_53.jpg

enb_2014_07_24_17_49_40_85.jpg

Rogue II Update for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

Here is an update to Rogue II. Adds a slightly smaller and slightly restyled top to make room for the mini skirt. Also a really short top. Added boots to make up for the fact that without pants the shoes would look funny. Arm coverings are now a separate item. Comes in Black and white. Craft-able and enchant-able Under the name of Rogue Seductress. (I suck at names

:P ) You must have my original Rogue II installed and then Update it with this one.

enb_2014_07_01_19_46_58_96.jpg

free uploader

Arcane Rogue White Update for UNP-Slim, UNP, UNPB

Here is a requested update Arcane Rogue to add a white a option. This will only add a new .esp along with two additional folders. The only thing it will over-write is the .esp.

enb_2014_06_26_16_52_24_90.jpg

upload

White and Black sweater Update for Winter Sweaters

includes optional whiter white.

Here is a requested update to Winter sweaters to add a white and black option. This will only add a new .esp along with two additional folders. The only thing it will over-write is the .esp. Belts are now Enchant-able. Also added the optional whiter whites if the white is not bright enough.

Arcane Knickers Ver. 1.3 for UNP-Slim,UNP and UNPB

UNP and UNPB coming soon

Hey...its underwear. What else can I say. Two patterns each in black and white, along with stockings. Also added bonus "cut out" version.(Type 5 and 6). Due to the fact that the Alpha's are gray and not just black and white in order to shot the pattern, They will disappear when looking into water from outside. As far as I can tell there is is no fix to allow multiple semitransparent textures to display on top of each other. Transparent yes but semitransparent no. If I ever find one ore somebody figures it out I;ll update it. Craft-able under Elven. Made some small changes and also added a new 1-piece and and matching stocking, replacing krist's 1-piece.

enb_2014_06_04_23_10_05_11.jpg

enb_2014_05_19_19_46_02_54.jpg

enb_2014_05_19_19_40_47_58.jpg

Studded Leather 5 Ver. 1.1 for UNP-Slim UNP and UNPB

UNP and UNPB Coming soon

A leather outfit consisting of the top with shorts, boots and Bracers. Craft-able and Enchant-able under leather. HDT is Required for the boots. Added additional additional somewhat "Vanilla" color option so we can at least attempt to be Lore-Friendly. :P

enb_2014_05_08_21_13_05_41.jpg

enb_2014_05_16_23_38_00_51.jpg

Arcane Heat for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

UNP and UNPB coming soon

One really skimpy swimsuit in 4 colors. Two out of the four are using a double mesh to keep them from disappearing when you are half in and out of the water. The third one is metallic, and the forth one is in a semi-transparent shade, that I have not been able to keep from disappearing when looking through water due to its color. If I figure it out I'll patch it. Craft-able under elven.

enb_2014_05_14_18_49_08_44.jpg

Arcane Sister Ver. 1.2 for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

UNP and UNPB coming soon

Arcane Sister consist of dress, boots, bracers, habit and glasses. Craft-able and enchant-able under leather. The dress .nif is a little bit larger due to the fact it has a double mesh. Because it it semi-transparent, that is the only solution I have ever found to keep it from disappearing when you are half in and out of the water. HDT is Required for the boots. Stocking on boots have been fixed to prevent black texture under certain lighting conditions and have been double meshed to keep from disappearing under water. File for UNPB is updated to 1.2 to correct wrong texture path on white Boot 0 weight. Replacement file is posted for those who have version 1.1 Arcane Sister UNPB Boot Fix

enb_2014_05_27_15_35_22_39.jpg

enb_2014_05_14_18_40_33_94a.jpg

Red Viper's Racing Swimsuit for UNP-Slim, UNP and UNPB

UNP and UNPB coming soon

Here is Red Viper's Racing swimsuit. Available in 5 colors plus 5 with transparency. Available for purchase at Warmaiden's from Ulfberth in Whirerun. As usual, the semi-transparent version will disappear when looking into the water from outside. I don't think there will ever be a workaround for this.

enb_2014_05_26_02_37_33_59.jpg

Arcane Rogue for UNP, UNP-Slim and UNPB

A leather light armor set for the arcane rogue. Main outfit comes in long and short with boots and gloves. I used the Supergirl boots because I like them and they match the outfit well. HDT is required for the boots. Craft-able and enchant-able under leather.

enb_2014_04_08_16_23_50_43.jpg

enb_2014_04_08_16_24_26_08.jpg

Supergirl / Kara armor

Supergirl and a more lore friendly armor version. Craf-table and enchant-able under elven. HDT is required for the boots.

enb_2014_04_02_16_29_46_13.jpg

enb_2014_04_02_15_38_37_15.jpg

Power Girl for UNPB

Why?.... Why not! Only for UNPB because anything else does not properly display PowerGirl's natural endowments.

:PHDT is required for the boots. Craft-able and enchant-able under Elven. Or type "Power" in the console

enb_2014_03_22_21_01_25_38.jpg

Rogue II For UNP-Slim and UNP

Comes in Black/Red and White/Black Full Version and a Black/Red breezy version. All are classified as Light Armor and craft-able under Leather by the name "Rogue Wear". Comes with Gloves and "Tabi Shoes" .

enb_2014_03_06_01_14_59_32.jpg

Skin Tight Dragon-Wear For UNP, UNPB and UNP-Slim

Slim and UNPB coming soon

Needed something heaver and more durable to wear so I made this. Skin-Tight Dragon-Wear. HDT for the Boots is Required. Comes in Light and heavy versions craft-able under Dragonscale. Goes by the name Skintight for those console users. Cuirass, gloves and boots. Available in Dragon green/brown and Black.

enb2014_2_5_5_7_33.jpg

Winter Sweaters for UNP-Slim

I started out making just one sweater, but that has now turned into 6. Six sweaters in four colors. The file size is larger than it would normally be because i did not use Texture Sets in the CK, so each sweater type and color has its own .nif file. A lot of people wanted to change and add their own textures and other things to the body and using texture sets make that harder. I also included a gray copy of the textures so you can make your own colors and the two layers I used for the socks.

Comes with a belt and a boot/sock combo in four colors. I used the boots from Ladybody. Craft-able and upgrade-able under hide. Uses the name Winter Sweater.

enb2014_1_23_4_16_36a.jpg

enb2014_1_23_4_16_36b.jpg

Black Jacket for UNP, UNP-Slim and UNPB

Quite a few people have wanted a short black jacket so here it is. I used the jacket from here

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30977/? by Hardard and Denkigroove. Removed the dress and re textured it to black. I added a one piece underneath it. Spent too much time trying to fix a problem with the mesh and ran out of time, so UNPSlim and UNPB will be a few more days. Available in black cloth and Black leather. Craft-able and enchant-able.

42698.jpg

Vampirella for UNP Slim and UNP And Now UNPB comming soon

Just in time for Halloween Comes in traditional red and a lore friendly brown leather

:lol:. Craft-able and enchant-able under leather. Also included is the F.A.K.K 2 Sword from Heavy Metal. Found it in a folder full of weapons. Anybody want a rocket launcher? Craftable under Daedric.

38543.jpg

38544.jpg

[/center]

thank you so much for this amazing armor. ive been waiting for a long time for some one to make leggings like youve made.   i personally would love to see a version for UNPB, or at least the thigh high boots and the leggings, there is alot of clipping.  but the whole out fit is extremely sexy. ive noticed only one issue, the hand textures are discolored/glowing/semi transparent when wearing and of the gloves, this is not something that is constant though.

post-44559-0-84084500-1374892156_thumb.jpg

again thank you for this amazing armor

edit - also can you please make it so that the leggings dont hide the tail

thank you so much for this amazing armor. ive been waiting for a long time for some one to make leggings like youve made.   i personally would love to see a version for UNPB, or at least the thigh high boots and the leggings, there is alot of clipping.  but the whole out fit is extremely sexy. ive noticed only one issue, the hand textures are discolored/glowing/semi transparent when wearing and of the gloves, this is not something that is constant though.

I plan on doing UNPB as well since its so popular. 

The leggings are using the tail slot. I can always switch it to something else.

As for the hands, I've had that happen as well, but only every once in a while. I've never had that happen on any other armor. I had several people test it for me to see if it was only on my end. No one else reported the problem.  The strange thin is, I've pulled hands out of other mods and still had the same issue. I'm not sure what is causing it, but I will find out.

Are you by chance using The Nigheim Race?

I plan on doing UNPB as well since its so popular. 

The leggings are using the tail slot. I can always switch it to something else.

As for the hands, I've had that happen as well, but only every once in a while. I've never had that happen on any other armor. I had several people test it for me to see if it was only on my end. No one else reported the problem.  The strange thin is, I've pulled hands out of other mods and still had the same issue. I'm not sure what is causing it, but I will find out.

Are you by chance using The Nigheim Race?

no im using the Matera Race.   i would suggest trying slot 54 for the leggings, i use alot of parts armor mods and most use 54 for stocking and pants.  thank you again i look forward to the UNPB version.

Great armor, thanks for sharing. It is excellent for UNPetite.

I used your files also when I tried to make sense of a nifskope tutorial. The result is not better than your work, but I show it anyway in the attachment.

post-152743-0-74682900-1374970325_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I retained the black leather band on top, but was not able to do that for the hip band of the shorts (yet).

I used your files also when I tried to make sense of a nifskope tutorial. The result is not better than your work, but I show it anyway in the attachment.

attachicon.gifScreenShot186.jpg

As you can see, I retained the black leather band on top, but was not able to do that for the hip band of the shorts (yet).

wow that texture for the top looks really cool. nice job

no im using the Matera Race.   i would suggest trying slot 54 for the leggings, i use alot of parts armor mods and most use 54 for stocking and pants.  thank you again i look forward to the UNPB version.

Slot 54 it will be. I should figure out whats the deal with the hands and update it in a day or two.

Nice work. 

Glad to know you are going to do the UNPB version! Thanks for your contribution!

When I finish the corset, another one-piece and the bottom (tail?) that I'm working on. I plan on going back and doing UNPB. in about a week it should be up.

Slot 54 it will be. I should figure out whats the deal with the hands and update it in a day or two.

Nice work. 

Glad to know you are going to do the UNPB version! Thanks for your contribution!

When I finish the corset, another one-piece and the bottom (tail?) that I'm working on. I plan on going back and doing UNPB. in about a week it should be up.

thats awesome, i cant wait.  this is my fav armor so im extremely excited to see what else you have planned.