CHSBHC V-3T tbbp body gaps at hip joins.

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

can anyone tell me how to fix the gaps in my characters body?

i have chsbhc nude and jiggly installed overwritten with AnTiWoMaAgNoT's 4096 textures for chsbhc.

then chsbhc v-3 t and xpms32. tbbp is working.

hi my frend :D

This error caused the femalebody_1_msn.dds file, try again another that is compatible with your body! when it should be because then forget but not the associated, and femalehands_1_msn.dds femalehead_msn.dds to go with, graphic errors would otherwise arise!

deutsch !

diesen fehler verursacht die femalebody_1_msn.dds datei , versuch einmal eine andere , die kompatibel mit deinem körper ist ! wenn es daran liegen sollte dann vergiß aber nicht die dazu gehörigen , femalehands_1_msn.dds und femalehead_msn.dds mit zu wechseln , ansonsten würden graphikfehler entstehen!

Guest wellbredbitch

THANK YOU WINNY! IT WORKED!

i manually downloaded cbbe 3.2 and copied the femalebody_1_msn.dds file from it and replaced the installed file with the same name.

here is the result.

PALMA UNTO DEA! PALMA!

• 3 weeks later...

How do you get this body working? I mean, everytime I try it, it crashes. What do I have to do to not CTD? I've tried chsbhc and cbbe but both CTD on me. The instructions aren't very good on Nexus so I'm having troubles.. a little help?

storm55 hello!

Here is everything you need!

link :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13992-chsbhc-v3-and-adm-v15/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15485-wip-chsbv3-and-adm-conversions/

but remember TBBP body are not compatible with BBP armor, they cause a CTD! because TBBP and BBP each use a different skeleton.

german \ deutsch !

hier ist alles was du brauchst !

aber nicht vergessen , TBBP körper sind nicht kompatibel mit BBP-rüstungen , sie verursachen ein CTD ! weil TBBP und BBP jeweils ein anderes skelett verwenden .

TBBP body are not compatible with BBP armor, they cause a CTD! because TBBP and BBP each use a different skeleton.

That's somewhat incorrect, both TBBP and BBP work with XPMS. Armors with BBP support do work, they carry the animations of TBBP although without the "micro jiggles" (those only appear when naked).

TBBP body are not compatible with BBP armor, they cause a CTD! because TBBP and BBP each use a different skeleton.

That's somewhat incorrect, both TBBP and BBP work with XPMS. Armors with BBP support do work, they carry the animations of TBBP although without the "micro jiggles" (those only appear when naked).

hi Liuli!

I can not know, because I do not use a XPMS and which has its basis! I use a different skeleton, so I can use all TBBP animations even if I wear BBP armor. continue the breast moves ever, the swim, jump, dig the ore, fight for all dance animations and all. I have sort of a free-swinging breast!

german \ deutsch !

ich kann das nicht wissen , denn ich verwende kein XPMS und das hat seinen grund ! ich verwende ein anderes skelett , damit kann ich alle TBBP- animationen verwenden auch wenn ich BBP-rüstungen trage . weiterhin bewegt sich die brust immer , beim schwimmen , springen , beim erz schürfen , bei allen tanzanimationen und auch bei allen kämpfen . ich habe sozusagen eine frei schwingende brust !

BBP is supported by any TBBP skeleton, because a TBBP skeleton includes the bones from BBP, You will never get a CTD because of BBP with a TBBP skeleton (the otherway round you will get a CTD), except it uses some other bones that doesn't have anything to do with BBP or TBBP... end of story.

The thing that tbbp animation will also work on bbp armors is also wrong because not all tbbp bones are rigged on a bbp armor so tbbp animation will just fall back to bbp animation style (breast and butt bones), the tbbp bones animations (breast01 and butt01 bones) are still there but because they are not rigged they change nothing.

Breast that are always jiggle is mostly the cause of HDTPhysics which has nothing to do with BBP or TBBP animation, it just manipulates the same bones in the skeleton.

How do you get this body working? I mean, everytime I try it, it crashes. What do I have to do to not CTD? I've tried chsbhc and cbbe but both CTD on me. The instructions aren't very good on Nexus so I'm having troubles.. a little help?

storm55 hello!

Here is everything you need!

link :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13992-chsbhc-v3-and-adm-v15/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15485-wip-chsbv3-and-adm-conversions/

but remember TBBP body are not compatible with BBP armor, they cause a CTD! because TBBP and BBP each use a different skeleton.

german \ deutsch !

hier ist alles was du brauchst !

aber nicht vergessen , TBBP körper sind nicht kompatibel mit BBP-rüstungen , sie verursachen ein CTD ! weil TBBP und BBP jeweils ein anderes skelett verwenden .

I'm using cbbe, I thought that was what was required. I rarely use clothing mods, I'm not a fan of them. I use Dragonflys tbbp mod.. I yet still couldn't get it working. Just giving some more info.

You are posting for help in a thread with an 'answered' tag while you are having a problem that is different from the OP's (different body meshes). Makes it harder for people to help you.

Try installing this skeleton, plus the TBBP files that are linked in the thread, not the ones from the nexus: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/

You are posting for help in a thread with an 'answered' tag while you are having a problem that is different from the OP's (different body meshes). Makes it harder for people to help you.

Try installing this skeleton, plus the TBBP files that are linked in the thread, not the ones from the nexus: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/

hi Liuli!

I read your thread "http://www.loverslab...h-crushed-butt/".

unfortunately I can not use this TBBP skeleton, because I use the CHSBHC-V2, but I can use all TBBP animations. actually it should not at work, but I have a skeleton found time on a site that brought me a free-swinging breast. no matter what I do the breast is always moving.

german \ deutsch !

hallo Liuli !

ich habe deinen thread " http://www.loverslab...h-crushed-butt/ " gelesen .

leider kann ich dieses TBBP- skelett nicht verwenden , denn ich benutze den CHSBHC-V2 , trotzdem kann ich alle TBBP-animationen verwenden . eigentlich dürfte es garnicht funktionieren , aber ich habe mal auf einer webseite ein skelett gefunden , daß mir eine frei schwingende brust beschert . egal was ich auch tue die brust bewegt sich immer .

TBBP indeed works with other skeletons, however there are small annoying bugs with every single skeleton variant. In the case of the CHSBHC skeleton I would guess the main bug would be crushed butt during ragdoll animations and some SexLab animations such as rough missionary (I'm not sure about this though, been too long since I tested out CHSBHC for TBBP to remember what the bug was). In the case of the skeleton I modified the bug is being placed too low while horse riding.

Even though this is answered already, I figure I might offer a second solution to the texture issue. I have been modding my game with several custom armors that utilize different body bases--primarily CHSBHC and CBBE and I had noticed the notorious hip gaps where the seams do not align. I tried several things to have them co-exist without having to build custom textures, but eventually I found that it was the simplest and most efficient solution. And so I built a custom texture to solve the issue.

Because the early CHSBHC(v2) uses an outdated UV map compared the the CBBEv3, the layouts are somewhat similar so I decided to open up Photoshop and stack the textures on top of each other to produce a more universal fix. Because the diffuse textures will vary for everyone, I'll just share the normal and specular maps I edited--I would advise using texture replacers that can carry across both CBBE and CHSBHC to make the coloration gaps seem less obvious. I have only tested with with CBBE and CHSBHC meshes, so I am unsure if this may carry on to other body types (if they have similar UVs to either CBBE or CHSBHC, then yes they will work).

Do note that these maps were derived from the base CBBE, so there's very little muscle definition, the skin is smooth overall, the nipples are smooth and relatively large, and the labia are closed. Any changes to any of those areas would require some physical editing of the texture files (pretty much creating custom normal maps based on what is desired--like if you wanted a muscular normal map there will need to be a fix variant for it).

So to clarify, this is a normal map and specular map replacer. If you are to install this, make sure any custom textures you have are installed first, then install this to replace the normal and specular maps. If you have any custom specular maps (like sweaty skin), you can install that afterwards to replace the one in this fix (however, depending on how that specular map is made, the gap may be visible in certain light conditions).

This fix is for CHSBHC(v2) and CBBE(v3) normal map compatibility, so you can use both bodies/armors simultaneously and not have to worry about the obvious gap artifacts their different UV layouts create on the body mesh. This fix contains two files:

• "femalebody_1_msn.dds" - the CHSBHC+CBBE normal map (to fix most obvious hip gaps)
  • "femalebody_1_s.dds" - the edited CBBE specular map (to fix the hip gaps in highlights)

Use and replace what is necessary for your needs.

I hope this helps!

chsbhc_norm_spec_fix00.zip

hi Liuli!

I can not know, because I do not use a XPMS and which has its basis! I use a different skeleton, so I can use all TBBP animations even if I wear BBP armor. continue the breast moves ever, the swim, jump, dig the ore, fight for all dance animations and all. I have sort of a free-swinging breast!

german \ deutsch !

ich kann das nicht wissen , denn ich verwende kein XPMS und das hat seinen grund ! ich verwende ein anderes skelett , damit kann ich alle TBBP- animationen verwenden auch wenn ich BBP-rüstungen trage . weiterhin bewegt sich die brust immer , beim schwimmen , springen , beim erz schürfen , bei allen tanzanimationen und auch bei allen kämpfen . ich habe sozusagen eine frei schwingende brust !

Hi wich skeleton is that you are using then?

thanx

Archived