IMPORTANT: Changes to Downloads

• 5 months later...

Hi guys

I have a wee problem , Why does the download keep asking dor user name and password when I'm already logged in ? It keeps asking for the password even though I've entered it, correctly, multiple time . I'm on my phone , though I've never ever faced a problem like this . Is it just me or is it a common issue ? And what to do to fix this ?

Random small feature request with regards to downloads (especially since we're now going to see multiple armor downloads in one page), allow mod up-loaders to associate a set small image with each individual download, optional of course. Oh, and please see signature.

The only problems I've had with dl's is with IE. IE seems to encounter all kinds of problems with all kinds of things from time to time. Everything else gives me no prob with dl's.

Only problem I had is people not putting what is actually required in their downloads and expecting people to know where it is and getting lippy about it. XD