• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 1:47 PM, Nerros said:

I would like to know too. :)

45 minutes ago, DanzorBardok said:

I will like to know too.

Is this up to date?

I don't really have the time nowadays to update the Index. So no, consider the upkeep of this thread dead. Also I would highly recommend moving over to Special Edition instead of LE. There isn't any good reason to continue using LE over SE.

There are continuing efforts to track and index conversions and new mods for SE.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:06 PM, LaEspada said:

I don't really have the time nowadays to update the Index. So no, consider the upkeep of this thread dead. Also I would highly recommend moving over to Special Edition instead of LE. There isn't any good reason to continue using LE over SE.

There are continuing efforts to track and index conversions and new mods for SE.

Thanks for the reply and advice.

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, LaEspada said:

Can you give a pointer in the direction, and maybe put in the same pointer on top of your original post? I'm still running LE just because the build I have works (never touch a running system), but I'd like to try out SE, if only for the 64bit.

In any case, thank you for your hard work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A big thanks for this index! I have been at this for quite sometime going back and forth, would appreciate if anyone could share working load order and plugin order MO2. A basic of what should be installed first and what later and groupings say (bodies, armor, textures, companions and so on) would go a long way. I saw such a guide for Fallout and it saved lots of time and efforts. All the guides pinned are quite old a revamp would be very helpful. Excuse me if I'm asking something I shouldn't or at the wrong place.

On 8/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, SS90 said:

A big thanks for this index! I have been at this for quite sometime going back and forth, would appreciate if anyone could share working load order and plugin order MO2. A basic of what should be installed first and what later and groupings say (bodies, armor, textures, companions and so on) would go a long way. I saw such a guide for Fallout and it saved lots of time and efforts. All the guides pinned are quite old a revamp would be very helpful. Excuse me if I'm asking something I shouldn't or at the wrong place.

Check the guides in my signature :)

• 2 months later...
On 8/29/2021 at 7:35 AM, Marg597 said:

Check the guides in my signature :)

Thanks for this. I've been away for many years now and just got back to modding. Am working on a STEP build now, ( last one I did was right after v2 came out so yeah) Never got far enough in to actually use LL mods with a  STEP build. Any guidance on this? Mod lists perhaps? Any way to sorry to necro an old thread. Thanks

3 hours ago, jrock317 said:

Thanks for this. I've been away for many years now and just got back to modding. Am working on a STEP build now, ( last one I did was right after v2 came out so yeah) Never got far enough in to actually use LL mods with a  STEP build. Any guidance on this? Mod lists perhaps? Any way to sorry to necro an old thread. Thanks

There are several different pages in Donttouchmethere's excellent blog that you ought to look at, the second guide deals with Sexlab (SL) mods.  Particularly important is the stability guide they also have linked in the intro.  You can navigate between the different sections on the right hand side of the page, 01, 02 etc.

It starts here:

Edited by Marg597
42 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

There are several different pages in Donttouchmethere's excellent blog that you ought to look at, the second guide deals with Sexlab (SL) mods.  Particularly important is the stability guide they also have linked in the intro.  You can navigate between the different sections on the right hand side of the page, 01, 02 etc.

It starts here:

Just the kinda thing I'm looking for. thank you!

• 3 months later...

I am so sick of hearing "There is no good reason to use LE"

Yeah except the complex non sex related mods (who's scripting cant be easily ported over to SE) that all were abandoned after LE.
Who's mechanics I enjoy.
I still play skyrim cause of the new mechanics these mods introduce.

Not because I want the latest pretty ENB.

Edited by Eviance
  • 3 months later...

The Actor Scaling option is not highlighted. or available.  with out this option the sex animation are out of alignment how do I get this to work?

I have a new system now and it used to work before.  But I had to do a clean install of all my games and mods.   Is this function nolonger availible?

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I know, I'm necroing this & it's a bad thing to do. But I'm gonna do it because I think it's for the good as a whole.

So I've just got back to Skyrim & went on an upgrade crazy by relying on this thread. I noticed I keep getting a pop up saying I've downgraded my More Nasty Critters. To that end, I suggest the OP to replace/add the link for this version of More Nasty Critters as it is the version my game finally considers to be the most up to date.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...