[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

ok, after some testing, when i cast nature ally i summon:

vengeful spirit -> he rans away

tiger or white tiger/s -> they attack enemies OR they attack me if no one is around

a raksasha who is ultra fast and cast spells against me OR tigers

i can't find mind blade and paladin spell in the temple, but only angelic alliance, shooting star and nature ally (plus 3 summon flesh atronach spells)

That's odd.

Those 3 summon Atronach spell are suppose to be: mind blade, paladin levicti, angellic alliance.

Try Replacing your esp with the latest one on the page.6.

It should fix them up. That latest Esp is the same one that emily currently using, it should work.

----

Now working on FURO trap captive on Monster girl.

This is not redistributing or merging the famous furo trap generator.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8284-furotrap-improved-tentacles-v691-last-updated-apr-20/?hl=furo

The tentacle furo modder resources will be use only as special idle animation with monstergirl captive script.

When activated you can choose to save them with consequences being attacked by tentacle monster.

if you want to get yourself on the Tub and environmental trap immersion of it.

just download Feanor69's furo tentacle trap.

In monstergirl they are nothing but cosmetic actor, The texture path will use Wolfzq - Jimson Tentacle cave so they blend naturally on his tentacle cave.

Emily been peeking into the whip mod.. and she doesn't like what she just saw one bit.

This will be challenging to make.

EDIT

Alright seen enough, this whip is going to work but it will take sacrifice of all your [one-handed animation] on _male folder to get both whip animation and rape on the whipper to work. To be honest they are not bad, still if there are one of the animation that we don't like it still can replaced and still doesn't look bad as long as the remaining onehand.kf from whip mod exist.

IF you're using whip mod directly then there is no problem at all.

personally emily herself installed the whip mod independently. The whip are so good but it's still not good enough, why?

Because No Whip Crack sound. But soon every Painbringer NPC on this monstergirl mod have realistic whipping sound when they hits.

Importantly The dynamic leveled  whipper actors that populate certain dungeon group.

post-97538-0-84407300-1376311174_thumb.jpg

The first whipper on this mod are the Doom Painbringer. The new addition to Lineage of darkness, Painbringer use whip as primary weapon, tool traditionally used to control animal to obedient. Painbringer loves pain, they enjoy pain, they loves suffering others, Painbringer are masochist so naturally they reflect pain back at their foe.

Just like emily!

Pain so Good~! If Shared. :heart:

Gotta add Male BDSM version of this on somewhere. yeah? yeah?

That's odd.

Those 3 summon Atronach spell are suppose to be: mind blade, paladin levicti, angellic alliance.

Try Replacing your esp with the latest one on the page.6.

It should fix them up. That latest Esp is the same one that emily currently using, it should work.

I'm actually using your lastest .Esp file

But i also use Supreme magika that is placed after Monstergirl mod.

So i think there is a mod conflict or similar, since when i cast angelic alliance i summon flesh atronach instead....

the spells that i can buy are:

Angelic Alliance -> summons flesh atronach

summon flesh atronach 1

summon flesh atronach 2

summon flesh atronach 3

Light Wave

Summon Headless Zombie

Summon Nature Ally

Btw, i'm using this mod  as race overhaul ( http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43612 ) and is very well done

no more hideous vanilla races, but less hideous or at least not so ugly than before XD

@ mummin.

Could it be the Transparency?  Emily never had that bug on her side.

I suspect some funky animation issue that perhaps derives from some completely different mod. If the vanished monster returns it´s standing up even if dead.

@mummin & Bertus.

Well, that's some conflict to MG.coc.

Use TES.4edit to compare [esp vs esp] if they have green color then it's poses no conflicts.

Other warning color like Red or Yellow indicate conflict when a single refID on oblivion.ESM are changed by two or more esp.

The lowest load order on OBMM will override the previous esp(s) priority.

In bertus case, The monster-girl may cripple several features & *detail on Supreme magicka mod.

In mummin case, The monster-girl use their own unique skeleton but every single one of them are bound to vanilla [death.kf] when they dies - (_male/death.kf) . Technically they die normally like all actor in the game, fall to ground and game psych handle the rest.

As i thought, supreme magika conflicts with some things of monstergirl. how sad :/

I will remove the supreme magika, and i think you should put a notice that Monstergirls conflicts with it XD

Still, when i use the spells, some creatures attack me:

all tigers, raksasha, wrath of poseidon, all centaurs/lamia, the big statue, the mind blade

centaur-like creatures (except centaur raksasha) when they die, there is a horrible clitch with the body: the human half fall down, but the animal part starts to swirl around

Hi Emily,

In the loverscreature thread, I wrote:

It seems to me that a major evolution for this mod could be found in Emily's work for Monstergirl.  That is to say: changing the creature models into costumes for humanoids, thereby enabling lovers animations for all creatures (e.g. trolls, ogres, etc.).  Has anyone considered something like this?  

I'm curious what you think about such a possibility, and on how feasible it would be.  

Hi Emily,

It seems to me that a major evolution for this mod could be found in Emily's work for Monstergirl.  That is to say: changing the creature models into costumes for humanoids, thereby enabling lovers animations for all creatures (e.g. trolls, ogres, etc.).  Has anyone considered something like this?  

I'm curious what you think about such a possibility, and on how feasible it would be.  

Why not?

Not all people share the same perspective.

However there are many members here undermine emily's authority over her own project, Just because she is different.

The last thing this thread need is:

Another Fallout.3 moderation.

159640-fallout3vatsdog_super.jpg

Fur Faggots.

237.jpg

BORAT

Generally all sort of wrong people with wrong perspective on the wrong thread.

Guest Leonardo W
This lady is part of Monstergirl-Coc?

I ask because I met her once last week in a quest that mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1450-anvil-mysterious-house-english-esp-11/

But after the updates of your mod, no more found.

But anyway it is only a question

I never tire of praising Monstergirl

Surely you have a legion of fans

:heart:

Hi Emily,

It wouldn't be too difficult just tediuous and I tested it out a little myself. You only need to follow follow toaster's guide to modifying skeletons slap on the minimum requirements in nifscope (camera, weapon, whatever bone) but there is a massive difficulty/issue lurking with overhaul mods or mods that may still call for the old creature ID (creaturespriggan vs npcspriggan) and get nothing or call for the old non npc-ized creature or have their own version.  This would conflict with many, many mods from stuff like FCOM, some ULs, to magic overhauls. Pretty much conflict with everything.

However, adding them to the lvled list and using {relev} or w/e in wyre bash you get no problems but you still see both npcs and creatures.

Now as for MG/CoC love the new captive add on, reminds me of Daggerfall's dungeons. Keep up the good work.

Exactly - and we need more Demi Human Skeleton.

-----------------------

post-97538-0-43443300-1376363327_thumb.jpg

When these skeleton and their anim groups are placed within your creature folder, you can add all kind of armor and items into creature. it will enable the of racial animations on creature and creature animation to racial actor.

These are our oldest Goblin Imp from the concept discussion on november 2012, when uriel improved talkie toaster's skeleton with BBB compatibility. -Thus this Monstergirl COC project was possible and Emily been developing their audio, visual presentation and in game conception and introducing all these modified skeleton from: Demi human spider daedra, Demi Human spriggan, horse, goblin, lich and flame atronach into your game.

Then, it just sorta grow ...with lots of interruption between it.

-----------------------

There will be new update tonight.

New data file bulk consisting huge deal of cosmetic exclusively for captives and The Whip and Furo bath Around 70 Mb.

Also fix the Marauder dungeon denizen for mammal monstergirl.

The generic captive will gain a stunning hair exclusive for themselves as mythical as Andromeda.

Respectively the blond type will be shared for hespiredes nymph which player can loot for great fortune or to wear it for themselves.

The whipper debut appearance for public testing.

In mummin case, The monster-girl use their own unique skeleton but every single one of them are bound to vanilla [death.kf] when they dies - (_male/death.kf) . Technically they die normally like all actor in the game, fall to ground and game psych handle the rest.

Sounds like whatever animation the raperS mod play when the victim collapses is what is not liking the monster skeletons then. Anyone know which is it? (Death in combat is animated correctly.)

Looking forward to the next update. The whip sounds delicious :)

Now uploading the patch.

approx 50 minutes.

----

You all might to download a new 156.mb rar package because emily is purging all previous data & archives since 11.08.2013. Too clutter, Slow ram, Need more Memories for future upgrades.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello~  

I went to the Anvil church and I seem to be missing several meshes for the chapel massacre taking place.  I've installed the the data files from the complete pack link,  the upgrades (I think i got em all)  and was wondering if If I missed anything.  I installed pretty much everything on the OP so I'm sure I missed a recent update or something :/  

On a less technical note I gotta say this is probably my favorite mod for Oblivion ever in the history of forever.  It's like playing an entire different game with this and lovers installed,  so thanks! :D

Guest Leonardo W

Hello~  

I went to the Anvil church and I seem to be missing several meshes for the chapel massacre taking place.  I've installed the the data files from the complete pack link,  the upgrades (I think i got em all)  and was wondering if If I missed anything.  I installed pretty much everything on the OP so I'm sure I missed a recent update or something :/  

On a less technical note I gotta say this is probably my favorite mod for Oblivion ever in the history of forever.  It's like playing an entire different game with this and lovers installed,  so thanks! :D

You use Wrye Bash?
I had this problem with meshes and solved installing Monstergirl-COC through the Wrye Bash and
changing my Load Order

Yes, the centaur skeleton are unstable. That's why they only appear as summon creature so they can vanish quickly as soon as they came. The problem is when they paralyzed or stumble missing animation disjoint their body.

The new summoned creature are not killing their summoner on emily side.

We'll fix their aggro value to 5 instead of 100 soon so they won't be hostile by default on the next patch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

post-97538-0-37140400-1376425835_thumb.jpg

UPGRADE PATCH 13.8.2013

http://www.4shared.com/rar/KKndZon0/monster_girl_coc_13b_1382013.html

* Debut for dynamic spawn BBB whip skeleton actor.

* Doom elves painbringer class.

* Painbringer spawn among Doom Elite in ayleid tombs or goblin dungeon.

* Overgrown Hairs for captives.

* 5 pregnancy stage setbody for captives

* marauder faction fix.

> There is one test painbringer in testinghall. in Tamriel there are 3 variant.

> This archive contain data file archive since 1.08.2013 To avoid download link cluttering prior and after 13.8.2013.

...oh look it's 03.00 AM... *

...Emily crawls to bed.

zzzz

Hello~  

You use Wrye Bash?
I had this problem with meshes and solved installing Monstergirl-COC through the Wrye Bash and
changing my Load Order

Would you mind if I got a look at your load order then?  Since it isn't a lovers mod I kind of just let it stay where it is near the top.  I'll try installing in through Wrye bash and see if it works out,  thanks dude.

Guest Leonardo W

Hello~  

You use Wrye Bash?
changing my Load Order

Would you mind if I got a look at your load order then?  Since it isn't a lovers mod I kind of just let it stay where it is near the top.  I'll try installing in through Wrye bash and see if it works out,  thanks dude.

ok, from a look at your topic in the area of technical support

I see.

I hope i didn't sound too arrogant in the post about centaurs, i was just worried that there was some sort of bug, and i wanted to let you know.

If is only a skeleton problem since i changed the skeleton.nif file, it's ok for me.  ;)

It's only a matter of time before players found out about that. We never solved the centaur skeleton deterioration.

The only way to stop the bug is by not letting the actor deplete all their fatigue and paralize immunitty.

It wasn't just the centaur, you should seen the initial rapeable fairy back when we started this project.

Messy.

Not only that little thing unfit to robert body penis. They turn into twigs to infinity upon death.