[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

View File

//********* WARNING -- IMPORTANT -- README ************//

This mod is a work in progress (WIP) still in Beta stage. What this means is that I released it for the express purpose of getting user feedback and bug reports to improve the mod. I reserve the right to shuffle stuff around as much as I want and to generally not provide backward compatibility until I'm pleased with it and release v1.0. Just thought I'd make that even clearer than it was. Thanks to all the testers.

//*******************************************************************//

MOD DESCRIPTION:

What is Radiant Prostitution? Most prostitution mod so far have added a dialogue tree to all NPC in the world, which one could then use to trigger the sex event. Radiant Prostitution takes a different approach: NPC will solicit your character for sex if you register with a pimp/madame. The pimp/madame dialogue is added to all innkeepers NPC and is therefore much less intrusive during normal gameplay. Once you register, you take on the odd jobs in the inn itself, which acts as a brothel until you have made a sufficient name for yourself to take on more complicated prostitution quests.

In addition, your are not the only character than can engage in prostitution. Say hello to the competition: any tavern wench in inns all around can take on clients which will become unavailable for a little while after the act. The same applies the other way around. No character has been added, anyone wearing a wench/tavern outfit in an inn may trigger the event. NPC wearing the Wench outfit in the vanilla game: Alva, Hroki, Narri, Karita (bard), Rhiada and Susanna the Wicked. Sadly at least 2 of them will die during normal gameplay in quests that involves them.

The rewards are generous and adjusted after consideration of the fact that a bowl of soup cost 30g. I means... one should be able to afford soup and bread in exchange for a blowjob... at the very least. Or maybe not, the NPC prostitutes work for nothing so they screw up the economy. I may have to fix that.

DETAILED WALKTHROUGH (Contain spoilers)

The quest becomes available as the player gain experience. For example, (2X) in front of the quest means the quest becomes available after 2X clients where X is a MCM configurable amount of clients. Note that a quest must be started with the player having that number of client for the quest to appear the next time.

-To begin prostitution, talk to any innkeeper. You can only register with one innkeeper at a time. Once you've talked and accepted a job, you are free to wander and depending on the job, you will be approached by nearby NPC. To stop the clients from forcegreeting you, check back with the innkeeper and tell him/her that you are done for now. You can then register with a different innkeeper if you so desire.

-(0X) The PC can whore herself/himself while wearing any outfit or armor. However. Only the NPC wearing the wench outfit or the sanctified amulet of Dibella (which you can get from an innkeeper) will whore themselves. By default, they only work from 5pm to 3am. They can be solicited by the player if the player is not working herself/himself. The NPC/NPC event can either lead to sex or to no sex.

-(0X) The food quest starts at the innkeeper. The PC is asked to find hungry patrons. There is always 1 hungry patron chosen when the quest fires. You have to find him. If you can't find him you can return to the innkeeper at any time. If you are asked for sex you can indulge the patron and return to serving food later. As with all other quest, it finishes at the innkeeper.

-(2X clients) The Home Delivery quest becomes available after a while. Once you get the quest, the NPC involved will make their way to the location specified and wait for you. If you arrive and not all NPC are present, wait a bit. If the door is locked they will unlock it shortly after arriving (if it remains locked it s). There is always two sex scene that may or may not involve a threesome depending on the presence of a guest (specified in the quest description). Once you are done, return to the innkeeper. In some occasion, the quest does not fire up. Talk to the innkeeper and try again later or somewhere else. After talking to the client the first time, you need to wait until whatever should happen happens and activate the client again to continue.

- (5X clients, assuming you haven't chosen a side in the civil war questline) The Military Camp Job becomes available after a while. In this quest, you and a coworker are recruited to boost troop morale at a nearby camp. You have to make you way there with your coworker, on arrival she should forcegreet you and propose a bet. Then you start whoring in the camp. If you leave the camp, wait for a few hours or fill your quota the quest will advance. Your reward depends on your performance and the supply of client is limited (and you are 2). Remember that the clients are satisfied for a while after sex and won't want to do it again for a few hours. Once you have had enough, you talk to your coworker to give your farewell and possibly resolve the bet. You then make your way back to the inn to collect your reward. This quest will be much more challenging with mods like Frostfall, since most of the action takes place outside. Luckily, you can position the scene near a bonfire.

-(9X clients) The Random Quest. The idea here is to have a mixture of challenging quest (high risk/high reward). So far 2 quests have been implemented here. In both, you are told to meet a stranger out of town (typically somewhere near the boundary of a settlement). In one case, at first the stranger seems amicable but the situation soon become clear that it was a trap to rob you. You have a high change of losing all your weapons, armor, gold and other valuables. Luckily, there is a way to recover your most precious items. The quest, like all other, finishes back where it started. In the second case, the stranger gives you a mission to pacify an orc camp.

-Recover your gear. This quest is added if you lose your stuff. Find a pawnbroker (like Belethor) and ask him if he's receive new arrival. You can then buy your gear back at a low price of use your wiles to get an even better offer. You can also get your gear back first and sell them to offset the cost. But remember to pay. If you leave without paying, after a configurable grace period, he will consider that you robbed him.

Note: All the randomly generated characters that have been introduced are not completely random yet. It's something I may try to improve to have random appearance at each instance and random names.

NOTE:

I'm still a very novice modder so I may have made a catastrophic game breaking mistake somewhere along the way. I'm still learning, it's my first mod. Use at your own risk on save you can afford to lose. That being said, it works flawlessly for me with over 200 other mods.

DEPENDENCIES:

-SexLab 1.20 or newer and its deps.

-SKSE

-SkyUI 3.0 or newer for MCM

-Fuz Ro Do'h for correct behavior with silent dialogues

INSTALATION:

Manual: copy the archive content in your Data/ folder, I'm sure you all know.

The only reference that has been edited is the wench outfit so I'd think it pretty safe to place it anywhere in load order.

It is extremely recommended to only update at the beginning of a new game. Since many critical system have been modified without update code.

UNINSTALATION:

The only real way is to go back to an earlier save and remove all the files you've installed.

FUTURE PLANS:

-Sexy dances to arouse customers.

-Add more radiant quests (feasible scenario are welcome)

-I'd like to have negative effects to extreme whoring to counterbalance the rewards but I figure someone will implement a proper system for that and it will work just fine with this mod.

-More immersion which may come as separate plugins: crowds, rumours and guard response to player's actions.

-There was talk of adding Pimping/Madame features where the player could recruit and manage an inn/brothel. I think this would be better as a separate plugin that focuses on this aspect, since player prostitution and managing don't need to be mutually exclusive but could work very well in parallel.

This wouldn't have been possible without the existence of the SexLab framework that make handling all these complicated animation sequence a breeze. And the thorough documentation. Wonderful. Thanks Ashal.

Also to all the modders that pack their mods with the source code. Enlightening.

Of course thanks to Bethesda.

CHANGELOG:

*** In 0.81b (overwrite 0.80b)

-Fixed final part of the orc quest (untested)

*** In 0.80b (requires a new game or a save where the mod is absent)

-Added a quest to the dangerous quest series. This Orc camp quest triggers randomly along with the Ambush quest, and both are almost indistinguishable at first.

-Improved the detection system in the free-roaming prostitution quest. Solicitation can be set to passive, active or both. Chances of successful approach depends on a variety of factors: NPC marital status, NPC and PC gender, PC clothing and NPC and PC race (planning to add dependence on arousal).

-Added a few dialogue path to the most repetitive sections.

-Changed the behavior of the Home Delivery client to automatic. The client will now prompt you to advance the scenes.

-Under the hood changes to the gear recovery quest -- to make it triggerable while it is already running.

-Countless bug fixes.

*** In 0.61b (safe to overwrite 0.60b, may need a reset (in MCM menu) of the NPC quests if they were stuck.

-Improvement and fixes to the player soliciting NPC feature.

-Fixed FF sex with NPC remaining clothed. There is however no explanation why the NPC in NPC/NPC scene would remain clothed, nor could it be reproduced

-Added option to change the innkeeper's cut.

*** In 0.60b (requires a new save where the mod is not present or I can't guarantee everything will work)

-MCM menu with tons of buttons and scrolls to adjust pretty much any aspect. Be aware that the MCM menu contains quest spoiler under the quest tab.

-New cooldowns option for many quests. And a generalized cooldown if you fail quest badly.

-2 new radiant quests (see detail section for spoilers)

-Lots of Fixes.

-Lots of code reorganization and rewrite.

*** In 0.28b (safe to overwrite over 0.25b and upward)

*** In 0.27b (safe to overwrite 0.25b or 0.26b)

-Fixed solicited prostitute following PC after PC changed his/her mind

*** In 0.26b (safe to overwrite 0.25b)

-Fixed total client count not increasing.

*** In 0.25b (need a clean save or better even, a brand new one)

-Added some missing dialogue.

-Improved trigger and responsiveness by restructuring most quest

-Bug fix

*** In 0.2b (unsafe to overwrite over 0.1b

-One of the most demanded feature was male and gay/lesbian support. Now any sex can work as a pleasure girl/boy and be solicited by either sex as well.

-IMPORTANT: Major changes in the way NPCs approach you. Now, they trigger when you pass nearby, and approach you if you happen to move away. Male and female have different chance of soliciting your services. Also, you can now take your business outside the inns of skyrim.

-More and better dialogue should provide sufficient replayability.

-Better Home Delivery Quest, should now trigger more reliably, in any city and smaller towns. However, the matches can be strange sometimes (or interesting depending on how you decide to see it). IMPORTANT: You have to wait until all the actor arrive at the location or the quest may end abruptly. The actor have to walk there so it may be a good idea to wait a moment.

-An entirely new quest in the inns where you can serve food to the customers... Sometimes, they are more interested in you than in the food. This is the PC choice how to deal with this. Will they succumb to the temptation?

-All prostitution quest rewards are now dependent on various factors: your sexlab sex skills is the most important (a grandmaster of oral may make as much gold per job as a novice vaginal. This makes it possible to specialize). Other skill that affect the reward are the speechcraft skill, the type of job, your prostitution rank (a sort of fame), your gender, and the duration of the sex act (you can't rush it anymore).

-No MCM menu yet but all feature are customizable by editing a simple file and running "bat mf_settings" in the console. This offers an easy substitute to MCM and is quick to reuse across many new game once configured to ones liking. IMPORTANT, the MF_settings file is included in the download. Simply open it with a text editor and read the deatils.

-Improved the NPC whore scene, they now walk to a quiet place with their client in tow. Also, they are now on a schedule and will refuse clients when they are not in the mood (from 3am to 5pm).

-PC can now solicit NPC wearing the wench/tavern outfit, not just other NPC. The same rules apply.

-You can now receive a special amulet of Dibella which, if equipped by a NPC, will get all the prostitute functionality.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/24/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab 1.20
  • Special Edition Compatible

Gonna Test it Now :3 

Edit: I didnt played too much as you can get it by post time and edit time But i didnt faced any major problems, so far so good

Edit 2 : In Whiterun Bannered Mare I took the job and started working,sinmir stand up and just stand here I just tried to do there and opened chat but animations didnt play but not as they got close and didnt play its like animations didnt activated at all

Edited by Noiphistq

Tested. Works like a charm. Dialogue didn't show up after a while for some time but resettin the prostution fixed it most of the time.

The clapping issue is annoying but it doesn't happen all the time ( It's simple. We'll kill the bard.)

I couldn't find the dialogue option in the Winking Skeever in Solitude. Mod works best in Markarth.

Also after accepting the job, inn keeper approached as a client and had sex with me. Game crashed after the sex.

I couldn't manage to start the quests. Quest started only for the first time but it was night time and I couldn't get into markarth stables. ( even if I did all I get is "You're not supposed to be here ) so I quited and went to my save before I got the quest and quest didn't start since then.

That's all I could find. Besides that this is one of the most stable mods I've ever played.

Here's some ideas:

If you choose the "get off loser" option too much, there should be a little chance of getting raped.

Threesome options ( haven't checked that one yet)

When you quit with lying I thought they put a bounty on my head and had to go suck off the city guard. Maybe that can be added.

Overall it's promising. Loved the argonian maid reference.

I can say it needs to be able to tell the difference between male and female PCs and sort the clients accordingly

...and sort the clients accordingly

Um, if this is changed this could you make it optional? I know I'm in the minority here as a gay guy but...

Great mod by the way.

I can say it needs to be able to tell the difference between male and female PCs and sort the clients accordingly

Um, if this is changed this could you make it optional? I know I'm in the minority here as a gay guy but...

Great mod by the way.

I'm with you on this!  I like to play bethesda games as if Skyrim is a world where homosexuality isn't taboo and as a result everyone is more or less bisexual or at least open to the idea... it is a fantasy world after all :3

Toggle options are best! \( > w < )/

To the author: Sex Util has added a chance to get diseases from sex, so you don't need to worry about adding that in, just direct people to that mod if they want that option.

One function I would like to see in the mod is the ability to dance, the primary effects of which would be (1) onlookers have a chance to throw moneys at you, small amounts, (2) increase the chance of NPCs soliciting you, and (3) increasing the amount they are willing to pay.  The chance of these things happening, and the degree to which they would happen, would be based on a combination of the duration of the dance, combined with a few skills.

Skills that I think could have some sort of effect on dancing ability would be: Speechcraft (general charismaticness), and Stealth (Being light on your feet).

So the chance of happening/magnitude of effects would be: Duration of dance * (Speechcraft+Stealth), in some form.

However, there would be a downside!  A fatigue debuff of some sort, that reduces maximum stamina, stamina regeneration, movement speed, in some combination, with duration also increasing as the dance gets longer.  ALSO, if you plan to implement a chance that clients will rape your character, it will increase the chance of that happening as well.  This would be especially neat if you had the rape attempt be preceeded by a Brawl.

This would create a risk vs reward situation; long dances have the capability to allow the player to make a lot more money more quickly, however they leave the character in a weakened state which could be bad in unforseen circumstances.

This would be even more more neat if you implement chances that clients will turn out to be psychopaths who try to kill your character after soliciting their services.  Or a quest (one of the jobs) where your client turns out to be a vampire who offers to pay you a lot to dance, and then plans to take advantage of you in your weakened state afterwards.

It could be nice to have some unique object (necklace...) showing that you're aviable.

Thanks for this mod anyway, I'll give it a try (I have removed working girl and romance beacause they were indeed too intrusive in the normal gameplay, so that's a very good idea :) )

Great mod by the way.

I'm with you on this!  I like to play bethesda games as if Skyrim is a world where homosexuality isn't taboo and as a result everyone is more or less bisexual or at least open to the idea... it is a fantasy world after all :3

Toggle options are best! \( > w < )/

+1 to this. 

Thanks for all the replies and support.

Yes I think I forgot to make a check on the PC's sex and this may add strange behaviors if one plays as male. As for sexuality preferences, male support for PC, female clients and all the possible combination: It'll be there eventually.  

One function I would like to see in the mod is the ability to dance, the primary effects of which would be (1) onlookers have a chance to throw moneys at you, small amounts, (2) increase the chance of NPCs soliciting you, and (3) increasing the amount they are willing to pay.  The chance of these things happening, and the degree to which they would happen, would be based on a combination of the duration of the dance, combined with a few skills.

Yes! I'm very much anticipating the addition of suggestive content to flesh out the ambiance in the inns and other places and I want to add it accordingly. Right now what you wear or what you do doesn't influence when the quest start but I plan to alter that. Also I need to add skill based chance of success for different things: From the sexlab stat page and from other player attribute.

This would be even more more neat if you implement chances that clients will turn out to be psychopaths who try to kill your character after soliciting their services.

That might be tough since many of these NPCs are essential, you couldn't really defend yourself. But NPCs that get rejected harshly by the player, as the dialogue suggest, may really want to get you... in the future though.

If you choose the "get off loser" option too much, there should be a little chance of getting raped.

Threesome options ( haven't checked that one yet)

When you quit with lying I thought they put a bounty on my head and had to go suck off the city guard. Maybe that can be added.

1) It's planned. See above.

2) Threesome options for the delivery quest, both 2m/1f and 1m/2f may be hard to trigger. They require an additional optional actor at the scene. And in reply to someone else, I'll make my first priority to improve the packages of the clients and guest so that they welcome you trespassing at night, as should be.

3)It's in there already. It's just that the innkeeper is too busy serving drinks to catch on little lies... but If you lie big time... she catches on and DOES take a bunch of gold from you and put a bounty on your head. You can then settled it by whichever way you prefer. More randomization on that later so that the trigger isn't has obvious once you found it. I just wanted to play with the idea of deception. All vanilla player answers are as if the character was morally lawful/good... and that's boring. Let's have some more chaotic/neutral/evil dialogues! 

Again, thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

An MCM toggle for gender preferences would be ideal.

This would be the best option.

I support same sex relationships and all that but by preference while playing a male in Skyrim and whoring myself out to the public I'd rather only get female clients while playing a female male or female client doesn't matter to me.

This mod sounds very interesting and I will be sure to give it a try. - One thing that came to mind as I read it... What if the guards of the city were to need certain 'bribery' to continue to allow the prostitution services to continue? You could add some kind of radiant quest or encounter that included one or more city guards (even the captain of the guard or higher ranking official) to demand sexual favors in return for overlooking the prostitution. Just an idea - very much looking forward to try this.

I've only tried it for a short while, but everything seems to work fine. I find it kind of weird though that my first client was the pub landlord/pimp and he paid me full price...and then took his 20g slice of the earnings. He came out 130g poorer - not a very savvy businessman. Wouldn't the pimp demand freebies?

*Edit. Just to make it absolutely clear: I love the mod :)