Companion to Playable race conversions (Taking requests)

Ark of Truth

any way to edit the head in showracemenu? whenever i try to change things with the face it immediately switches to the default preset for nords or some other race. For Silmeria btw.

EDIT: also if I wanted to edit my character after, the eyes disappear and the hair is changed. And once i try to edit the eyes by changing it, it reverts to the nord preset.

EDIT 2: It seems sometimes i can change the hair and sometimes I can't. Although according to the description it is not supposed to since another version that allows it to be hair mod compatible is in the making.

EDIT 3: Changing the head size in the body tab doesn't seem to change her whole head, but when altering the head in the enchanced tab then it's a different story. Forgot if the enhanced tab was from ECE or racemenu.

ONE MORE THING. The hands seems to be using the nord preset I think. Either way the hands are completely different. I tried replacing the body with UNP top model and the ugly hands are still there. My other custom race mods seems to be ok.

oook, about what i said about the hands not working for silmeria, I take that back. It seems its happening to everysingle character in my game. It wasn't like this in my previous save before I started a new game...I THINK? And I did install some new mods which was the Ultimate Gameplay overhaul and sanguines debauchery+. I tried replacing the textures and meshes but to no avail. Even stand alone followers have the same problem. Anyone got an idea?

Nice job of the conversions! I've tried a couple with great results. :)

I do have request of my own: Poet - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45862/?

She's a teen mod kinda like Elly.

@soulbreaka - Do you use FNIS? There's a hand-fix option in FNIS when generating the user lists you can select. Not sure if it's for the same problem, but it's something to check.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

*Deep Breaths* ahem ahem, if people still haven't noticed, I have moved into a new thread.

Reason? Because the new method I'm using is god damn OP. I mean I can turn any "ANY" follower to a player in 5-10min tops. So get your asses on that thread, and request there.

Releases breath* XD

Enjoy

*Deep Breaths* ahem ahem, if people still haven't noticed, I have moved into a new thread.

Reason? Because the new method I'm using is god damn OP. I mean I can turn any "ANY" follower to a player in 5-10min tops. So get your asses on that thread, and request there.

Releases breath* XD

Enjoy

Interesting. You said all that, ran out of breath, and didn't give a link?

Releases breath* XD

Enjoy

Interesting. You said all that, ran out of breath, and didn't give a link?

Do I need to spoon feed everyone here? I mean don't you people know how to use the site? Click me check find content. "Followers -> Player Character" Thread.

Seriously :P

Archived