Companion to Playable race conversions (Taking requests)

Ark of Truth

one question though...is there any way of passing pressets around across race mods? Im thinking of doing a mage with tauriel, if you can convert her, and would be willing to do a rogue succubus with it too later...

Not sure if possible but, saw this thread and decided: Why not? If it doesn't work, too bad. Least tried it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38639/? Its a recent release which apparently was made by mashing up resources from different mods. This release is standalone though so all of it should be there already. There are images, in this companion mod, about a version without the paint/tattoo. Any chance it can be made optional?

This project has now been cancelled, no further conversions are being done.

Edit your first post to reflect this change and to keep people from asking despite the obvious.   You might want to write up a description of what it takes to make a conversion for those who are interested in a roll-your-own attempt (and of course why some conversions failed).

Again, thanks for making an effort.

I got an update from Ark, he's not finished with this he's just currently not in the mod to do it due to a friend being in hospital. To quote his exact words "I can't focus and I keep fucking it up".

I'll log in and change the OP for him.

Understandable, Hope his friend gets better soon then. Either way the effort was appriciated. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

totally forgot about this thread, just so you guys know, I'm back. Read the important notice bellow my releases so you know which requests are off limits.

As for you :P I am telling you now.

If you need to change anything in the OP, well you know the password :P

Archived