Companion to Playable race conversions (Taking requests)

Ark of Truth

AJkGJ5f.jpg

Got a companion mod which you want turned into a playable preset? Look no further :D

Just give the name of the companion mod and a link to the mod in question and we will try and convert it to a playable preset.

Please note this can take some time to complete depending on the amount of requests, size of the companion mod and if the Nexus stays up long enough for us to download it. You can only request one companion mod per user. After your request has been dealt with you can then request another.

Requests made in the support threads of completed conversions will be ignored and most likely deleted.

Important: Companions which use chargen racemenu by expired cannot be converted without the .slot file. If you do not provide this slot file the request cannot be done and will be ignored.

Released conversions

Amame Player Character

Girls of Skyrim Playable Characters

Selene Kate Player Character

Elly Player Character

Requested Conversions

Sexy Warrior Companion Ria

Jenassa from Beautiful Skyrim Followers

Jordis from Beautiful Skyrim Followers

Aurora Follower

Lovely Jessica

Fabulous Followers HAZEL

Vierna The Drow

Dawn

Bee_V

Declined Conversions

Tauriel The Hobbit

(Mod author does not allow conversions)

Oh, this sounds fantastic!

I always wanted playable versions of these Companions

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993/?

and to a lesser priority

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27955/?

i hope it is possible with these.

Choose one please, only one request per user that the moment.

Sorry, as i said the 2nd was only less priority. Please make this one

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993/?

Thank you very much!

Slowly trying to get these done, currently not in the mood for modding at the moment and let's be honest, I'm not as good at doing these as Mailamea  :P

Take your time, we are lucky to have you even volunteer to do this. Even though I haven't asked for any one myself, I can appreciate the generosity you're showing. I would certainly hate to see you burn out and have us lose your many contributions.

Fantastic. As for myself I've always wanted to play this preset: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17354/? . Pretty please?

I tired to convert this one but there seems to be a nasty bug inside the original ESP. Whenever I go to view the full body the creation kit just spammed with error message which continuously come up until the CK crashes. It could just be a bug somewhere but I am not willing to risk it.

You will have to wait for Mailamea to convert this, if she decides to do it.

Selene Kate preset released

Please check OP for link.

Fantastic thank you very much!

I just tried it and it works great!

Just for Info, I first had a problem that i only had a few hairs to chose, and not the originals from the mod. Since every hair i could chose was from "Morten Hairs" i uninstalled that, and now everything works perfect. So just if anyone in the future has a problem with the hair, that could be it.

It means that I will have to wait for Mailamea to get back to me to tell me why it's not working correctly, that's if she knows why it's not working. The only problem is she is extremely busy at the moment.

It seems that if the companion is a completely new race before the conversion then the character converts fine. However if the companion is using shall we say the BretonRace then the conversion breaks for some unknown reason.

Archived