View File

THIS FILE IS FOR ESTRUS CHAURUS 1.8.3 ONLY, WHICH IS OBSOLETE. DO NOT USE IT WITH NEWER VERSIONS OF ESTRUS CHAURUS.

This is a simple plugin adding fluids coming out from the anal-genital area during the egg-laying sequence in Estrus Chaurus.

I suggest to install through NMM, so you can uninstall it without any trouble.

Required:

- CBBE (maybe the belly-weighted version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=bodyslide%2B%2B )

- The latest XP32/XPMS skeleton (1.81)

- Estrus Chaurus (obviously!!!) ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/149-estrus-chaurus/ )

- Estrus for Skyrim (obviously as well!)

Besides its basic goal, the mod strips character naked or so before the egg-laying animation. I changed as well slot 47 with 48, since I don't use slot 47.

Last but not least, the mod sets the maximum belly growth to 18. This should help achieve bigger bellies (everyone is kindly invited to test the mod and discover the size he/she likes best).

Credits to:

- jbezorg for his awesome mod and for letting me use his code

- the loverslab users

P.S. I have very little spare time, so forgive me, but I won't be able to answer often in the support topic.

P.P.S. Everyone (especially jbezorg) is allowed to do everything they want with this mod, maybe just give credit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/149-estrus-chaurus/ ) and all mod required to let Estrus Chaurus work.
  • Special Edition Compatible

I hope it Works For UNP /BBP , No one Likes Being Left Out :)

Great! does this works with UNP? thnx in advance!

I use CBBE and the fluid stream is placed according to this body. Maybe the mod works with UNP as well, but I don't know. Just install the plugin via NMM and try it. If the stream gets placed in an odd position, you can uninstall the mod without troubles.

Is the download missing a .esp file? I wanted to see the zzEstrusChaurusFluid armor.

No, there's no esp. Just scripts, meshes and textures, that override the original ones. You must have Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 installed in order to let my mod work. (BTW, If you can make a esp out of my mod, just do it and post it here. It could be useful.)

I tried to edit the Etrus Chaurus esp, but every time I save, the tentacle attack stops working. Dunno why. It happens with previous versions too.

If you want to see the armour, look at my screenshot, or just try the mod (the armor uses slot 60). Or maybe look for the item id in the CK and try and give it to your char through additem.

Remember, however, that if you save with this mod installed, that savegame will be affected by my scripts even if the mod is uninstalled.

P.S. If anyone manages to edit the esp without troubles, plz let me know!

I can confirm this works for the latest Estrus Chaurus (v1.9.1--though I had to extract the .bsa in order to overwrite the files properly) and I didn't notice any major clashes or performance issues. It does remove the torpedo breast-fix that jbezorg implemented, but all the better in my opinion (since it does end up distorting the original shape of the enlarged breasts my character had before the pregnancy).

I also noticed that the milk streams auto equip in the defunct v1.9 of Estrus Chaurus (when I saw them in the inventory in v1.9.1, with your mod added, I found I could equip either left or right, but not both at the same time and it clashed with another item, possibly because they occupied the same slot) and I was wondering if it is possible to add an MCM toggle to have that implemented by choice, and if possible, also have a slider controlling the magnitude and/or size of the streams. It would also be cool if the same was done to the genital stream as well.

Regardless, I hope jbezorg fully implements your edits, especially the increase on the size limits, maybe more and with extended incubation periods. I dig the edits so far and keep up the great job!

I can confirm this works for the latest Estrus Chaurus (v1.9.1--though I had to extract the .bsa in order to overwrite the files properly) and I didn't notice any major clashes or performance issues. It does remove the torpedo breast-fix that jbezorg implemented, but all the better in my opinion (since it does end up distorting the original shape of the enlarged breasts my character had before the pregnancy).

I also noticed that the milk streams auto equip in the defunct v1.9 of Estrus Chaurus (when I saw them in the inventory in v1.9.1, with your mod added, I found I could equip either left or right, but not both at the same time and it clashed with another item, possibly because they occupied the same slot) and I was wondering if it is possible to add an MCM toggle to have that implemented by choice, and if possible, also have a slider controlling the magnitude and/or size of the streams. It would also be cool if the same was done to the genital stream as well.

Regardless, I hope jbezorg fully implements your edits, especially the increase on the size limits, maybe more and with extended incubation periods. I dig the edits so far and keep up the great job!

Hi,

I'm currently on holiday and won't be able to work at my mod for a while. I confirm to you that the issue with R and L Milk is related to slot 60. In 1.8.3 version,both these items and the genital stream occupy slot 60. I wasn't able to edit the esp,though (every time I do,the tentacle attack stops woring). From what you said,it looks like jbezorg fixed the issue in v1.9.1, but I cannot test it right now.

I too hope jbezorg will merge my scripts with his own ones. Besides,I noticed many people like my ideas.

Thank you for your comment. Bye

Hi,

I'm currently on holiday and won't be able to work at my mod for a while. I confirm to you that the issue with R and L Milk is related to slot 60. In 1.8.3 version,both these items and the genital stream occupy slot 60. I wasn't able to edit the esp,though (every time I do,the tentacle attack stops woring). From what you said,it looks like jbezorg fixed the issue in v1.9.1, but I cannot test it right now.

I too hope jbezorg will merge my scripts with his own ones. Besides,I noticed many people like my ideas.

The nif file itself has to be edited. Also the tentacles themselves take up body slots so the fluid nif's can't occupy those slots.

Hi,

The nif file itself has to be edited. Also the tentacles themselves take up body slots so the fluid nif's can't occupy those slots.

Apologies, I did type a better description before my computer BSOD'd while typing and had to rewrite what I wrote before. I should have noted that I saw the fluids during the birthing sequence, so post-tentacles. It's quite alright (and makes more sense) for the milk to not show during the tentacle sequence and to show during or after preganancy. Sorry if it was interpreted wrong.

Hi,

Hi,

I did not find any dismemberment body part box in the fluid effect nifs. I think they haven't one (unlike armors). Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway,the armor and armor addon must be edited in the esp as well, with the CK (so that the nif,the armor and the armor addon will occupy the same body slot). Otherwise,the armor will be invisibile in game (the item will be there,but will be invisible).

I tried and edit the slots in the CK,but it breaks the tentacle attack (the character gets stripped,but no tentacle attack follows). Do you have any clues about that? I have edited many mods and meshes thus far (well,mainly armor/clothing mods) and never encountered such an issue before.

Last,thank you for keeping up working at this great mod

I am sorry to say that I have already set the Pregnancy chance to maximum. But I still can get any animations of egg-laying why?

Sorry,I don't understand your question. You can or you can't? Anyway, it looks like you should ask this question in the original Estrus Chaurus forum. My mod is just about adding fluids to Estrus Chaurus v1.8.3, nothing more.

I am sorry to say that I have already set the Pregnancy chance to maximum. But I still can get any animations of egg-laying why?

Sorry,I don't understand your question. You can or you can't? Anyway, it looks like you should ask this question in the original Estrus Chaurus forum. My mod is just about adding fluids to Estrus Chaurus v1.8.3, nothing more.

I have install Estrus Chaurus v1.8.3 and this add-on mod. And all things work fine but only the Pregnancy and egg-laying animations do not work even if I set the Pregnancy chance to maximum.

I have install Estrus Chaurus v1.8.3 and this add-on mod. And all things work fine but only the Pregnancy and egg-laying animations do not work even if I set the Pregnancy chance to maximum.

There's no pregnancy chance. If pregnancy is enabled, it happens 100% of the times you get raped by tentacles. The chance you are talking about is actually the chance of eggs to hatch, currently it goes from 15 (min) to 25 (max).

My advice: uninstall everything, both Estrus Chaurus AND my mod. Make sure none of my scripts is left in Data\scripts. Now re-install the original Estrus Chaurus, start the game and load a CLEAN SAVE (i.e. a save made BEFORE installing ANY version of Estrus Chaurus). Now configure the mod and test it. Remember to toggle PREGNANCY ON (enable pregnancy entry).

If everything goes fine, with animations and all, you can try and install my mod (always use NMM).

Load a clean save, configure the mod, enable pregnancy and test it.

Nicely done. Installed and got it to work on the first attempt on 1.8.3; this also works on 1.9.1 too.

But I did run into one problem (probably not related to this mod). I have everything in EC enabled & all the accessible settings set to max. The animations run fine, but Belly Growth never occurs regardless of what I do.

I've tried the following:

• installed EStrus  for Skyrim ( 0.93r1), Estrus Chaurus( 1.8.3) & this Fluid plugin(1.8.3) -on a clean system (i.e. no other mods installed)
  • Changed the load order in Nexus Mod Manager first ESS, then EC, then the plugin.
  • Made sure that SkyUI(4.1), SKSE(1.6.16) and XP32 (1.81) were loaded before the EC mods. Even tried changing load/install order of all the mods.
  • Downgraded  & installed SkyUI, SKSE and XP32 to the versions specified by original author.
  • Tried manual and NMM installation
  • Uninstalled and re-Installed FNIS 3.5 (manually).  Verified FNIS installed correctly. I made sure to run the "FNIS For Users" app each and every time I added or removed a mod.

What I'm using for the armor /body skin

• CBBE 3.2.2 ( selected CB++ BBP skin/armor set)

Am I missing something here?

What specific settings/configuration are you guys using to get Belly growth to work?

What I'm using for the armor /body skin

• CBBE 3.2.2 ( selected CB++ BBP skin/armor set)

Am I missing something here?

What specific settings/configuration are you guys using to get Belly growth to work?

Everything you have listed is fine for now, especially if they are the latest version. You'll just need to replace the body mesh with a "NPC Belly" node-compatible mesh. You can either use the UNP body provided un the Estrus Chaurus download, or, since you are using CBBE, you can try replacing it using BodySlide++ (note that the original Bodyslide is a prerequisite for ++) by using this TBBP Body variant (instructions are listed on there as well). You will have to do replacing for armors and clothes too, but there are little that I know of that are released (like this and this). Unfortunately, all armors/clothes will have to be converted if you want the pregnancy changes to carry across outfits.

Hope this helps!

That did it! It took a lot of trial and error but I got it all to work. Thanks A lot!!! :)

I'm beginning to think that CBBE is too much of a hassle. I'll start using UNP in the future. :)

[EDIT:] Just switched to UNP....Didn't see any difference; same amount of tweaking to get the plugins to work.

• 1 month later...