Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

1. ......??? What the fuck is "thread necromancy"???

2. Then why are you still here?

3. Well, it said in the thread somewhere, that he's be back, eventually.

4. What are you talking about? I don't see a chain here... it was only temporary. Now it's all compiled into one post.

5. You don't have to be a jerk about it... :(

1. Thread Necromancy is reviving a thread that is considered "dead". That is, one that is old and useless, full of outdated information that might confuse other users.

2. Because I forgot this thread was still in my tracker, and when new posts popped up in it, naturally, I looked. I should really un-follow this thread, now that I think about it.

3. Yep. He posted another thread about six months ago announcing he'd be returning shortly and asking for ideas. Then nothing happened. Oh well.

4. Yeah, instead you've got one long-ass post full of quotes. That's technically better since it's not spam but it's still not a very good way to post on a forum. The fix is easy, though - just spoiler your quotes, preferably under a single spoiler. It's cleaner.

5. Sorry, I should rein it in. Everybody's a noob sometime and for all I know, you just don't know better. I was mean and I apologize. But you need to remember, the mantra around here is generally "if you want it, do it yourself". Other modders *might* take requests or listen to popular demand, but the overwhelming majority of modders make what they want. If they don't want to make it, no amount of people asking for it will change that.

1. Well, if this thread is infact, dead. Then they should make it to where people can't even post on here- or maybe even wipe it from the forum...  it would prevent alot of trouble with clutter. This thread was actually at the very top of my search, so I thought it was either very popular, or fairly new.

2. Oh.

3. Well, crap... :(

Ok, thanks for the tip. Not sure if I should bother here, since it's a dead thread... But if I ever find a more lively one, I'll be sure to use spoilers, when copying it.

It's cool man. But, there's a little problem with that... A. I don't know the first thing about modding. I can't even fugure out how to get may female Argonian's Chaurus lover to actually penetrate her when having sex... All it does is just rubbs it's dick against her belly... I need to angle the penis to where it goes lower, but I can't fugure it out how... and B. I was merely trying to get the decision to tip in favor of the animations I was sugesting, by showing that a large number of people would also want them... Too little too late, huh?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived