Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

I know this animation is currently meant for modders, but may I ask how do I get this to be played in game?

Replace one of the default animation with one of these (I use mt_idle or mt_idle_wolf). Obviously it will be only for one actor and they won't sync up, but that's how I test them in game. You can also use FNIS with the zoo or spells.

I renamed the bestiality_wolf hkx files to mt_idle_wolf and placing it into the Data/meshes/actor/canine/animations/FNISZoo but in the game the wolf doesn't play the animation  :(

It works for my PC though.

mt_idle_wolf.hkx goes directly into animations, not FNISZoo. But read my previous comment.

dragon huge penetration and baby dragon sex mounting like the dog but more forceful since dragons are powerful, one last thing maybe the big dragon can just rub the person on its dick (i prefer penetration but it could be hard to make that happened) thats what i would like

@Fore: Thanks for the info, and also thanks for the FNIS update that adds animals. I probably wouldn't be doing this if I knew my work couldn't actually be used. Thankfully, it seems like (not thoroughly tested, admittedly) that animations made for wolfs also work for other dog based creatures in the game. As you pointed out, for some weird reason Bethesda merged the dog and wolf skeletons into one thing. So even if wolves never work at least these animations can be applied to other dog creatures.

@Jexsam: Thanks for the suggestion. Although I'm doing things a little out of order in your list, something like that will probably happen. Right now most of the animations I have and the ones I have planned are neutral (could be consensual or rapey depending on the situation). The only problem is that I'm probably not going to be able to do these for that long, so I want to get the most requested stuff out of the way. That being said, if I do this properly I should be able to easily make animations based on previous animations I've already done to speed up the process, and I'll probably go back and do other animals.

Just as an update, I have some good ideas planned for dragons now that I think you guys will like. It might take a little bit of time to get it set up properly, though, just as a warning. In the meantime, I also have an idea for a weird and convoluted but hopefully effective way to handle animated, err... "fluids". I'm going to test it today but if it works then the system could be useful for other animations including the human animations we already have and I'll post the technique.

Oh god you won't believe me how much I love you for doing this. The wolf animation looks great and I can barely wait to see the dragon one. But ima stay patient of course.

As for ideas, I'm somewhat one of a mind with Jexsam. Altho I must say from that list alone, Wolfs and Werwolfs are my favorites. You could even do two animations for each. A doggy one, along with a ... missionary-ish one. Also, I like the Idea of Netches playing with the heroine via their tentacles, and since they have so many of them, they can even fill all the holes at once if needed, thehe. I also love the Dragon idea. My only concern with that one, however is the size of a dragon's thing. Not because of the more common "maybe it's ripping them apart/killing them" issue, but more because it may be too big to visually fit inside the body. But since you said you have an Idea... I'll see what you have in mind :F

Well, I guess this would be a suggestion to put here...

Lately I've been fantasizing about frostbite spiders or well, giant arachnids in general... Possibly some kind of rape while getting wound up in webs or being used as eggsack.

As well as rape by draugrs. (Possibly in combination with the necromancer controlling them.)

Or even using the draugr for your own fun, if you're the one in control. But I guess that wouldn't really be bestiality.

Oh and trolls.

Actually, let's just say that I want to have sex with everything that moves, from skeevers to mudcrabs to flame atronachs to mammoths. And horses of course.

Also dragons... All the things they could do... Vore, cockvore, unbirth... Possibly being encapsuled in an egg and having to wait (or just having time pass) until you hatch. Possibly impregnate you, but you'd need to be very stretchable to fit a dragoncock. without dying. Who knows, maybe they know a shout for that.

Guest wellbredbitch

male dogs, wolves, and horses with female player character please.  consenting and nonconsenting options if possible.

from behind style and dog/wolf on top missionary positions please.

knotting and the tie from the dogs would be a bonus. oh and the possibility of the player being bred by several dogs or wolves in a row, in rare circumstances.

i applaud you and wish you luck.

I would say falmer, then the whole area of falmer capturing  the pc and using as a slave opens up. There was a fantastic outline for a mod storyline on the old SSG site, which has never been pursued as there was no way to give the falmer appropriate animations.

So, falmer, oh and giants :)

Back in Oblivion a very good concept was made for creature sex anims - the first stage of the anim was kinda long, and involved the assault animation. For ex, in the dog on female case, a dog was jumping on female from a distance, knocking her to the ground(she always ends up in the very convinient position) and then mounting her. This part is played once, then all other cyclic stages are being played.

Can't wait for more anims from you.

New Update! Another wolf/dog animation. I've confirmed that these animations work well on all canine creatures.

Faced some technical difficulties recently but things are going smoothly now. Dragons are on the way!

Definitely work on the male creatures. As for female dogs, horses, etc. There is always the issue of consent that can off putting, I mean raping animals is just an ultimate violation and betrayal of trust. So far it seems you have been doing a great job, keep it up. 

Archived