Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Simple blowjob with her laying on her back and bobbing her head up, or with her head in the up position and the dog slowly thrusting into her mouth. 

missionary with her legs around the dog as it thrust and her arms sprawled out. cant think of anymore atm but il try

Actually, since you have experience with wolves it would be easier to do a step-by-step advancement. So, next easy would be dogs (similar .nif), then other quadruple-legged animals like horses. Personally I would like to see giants, trolls and frostbite spiders (do I sound kinky? .. naah). Stroking a mammoth sounds adorable too ... Oh and Dwemer Centurions - after eons alone in ruins these guys really need to let off some steam XD (well, centurions don't count as animals, so skip that)

Malacath: "Giants? You let giants overrun your vagina?"

post-36247-0-16273700-1374506161_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-98775800-1374506319_thumb.jpg

Actually, since you have experience with wolves it would be easier to do a step-by-step advancement. So, next easy would be dogs (similar .nif), then other quadruple-legged animals like horses. Personally I would like to see giants, trolls and frostbite spiders (do I sound kinky? .. naah). Stroking a mammoth sounds adorable too ... Oh and Dwemer Centurions - after eons alone in ruins these guys really need to let off some steam XD (well, centurions don't count as animals, so skip that)

Malacath: "Giants? You let giants overrun your vagina?"

Re: Giants.

I have a picture of Madelyne Kahn lying on her back next to 'The Monster'.

"Penny for your thoughts....."

"Mnnnnnarrrrgh!"

"Oh, you're encouragable!  Oh well, 7 always was my lucky number!"

Edit:  Maybe a bow-legged walk animation...... for after the giant sex animation.  :)

Posted an update. Now the animations support the Horny Dogs of Skyrim meshes. Check out the first post.

I agree with you guys that Dragons are one of the major parts of Skyrim, and it would be sad if they didn't get any love. So, I'm going to tackle them next! However, Dragons are not like many traditional creatures, so I'm wondering what exactly you guys would like to see from dragon animations. There's a lot of directions to go, but none of them scream out to me as obvious.

Also as a note, the way I'm doing these animations makes it pretty simple to transfer basic elements from one quadrupedal (4 legged) animal to another, so a somewhat unique but quick to make animation for a horse or a bear for example, based on the doggystle animation, could be possible. I might look more into something like that to get a wide array of animations going for more of Skyrim's creatures.

I agree with you guys that Dragons are one of the major parts of Skyrim, and it would be sad if they didn't get any love. So, I'm going to tackle them next! However, Dragons are not like many traditional creatures, so I'm wondering what exactly you guys would like to see from dragon animations. There's a lot of directions to go, but none of them scream out to me as obvious.

Well, the problem here is, that there isnt that much of a choice. You can make some sort of stroking/blowing/fisting the dragon and dragon on dragon animations, but thats it. Everything else woud look pretty akward.

Just imagine all that clipping with properly sized dragon schlongs in a penetration animation. Or how stupid it woud look if *it* is too small for the body.

Oh, and if you need a dragon schlong, EternalBlack made one already. Its a bit too broad if you ask me, but well, nobody asks me.

But i suggest you ask him for permission if you use it for something.

Also, maybe in the far far future, the SoS developers might find a way to make creature plugins. Who knows.

The gif looks much better now ;) For the final stage you should make the wolf do very small moves (more like jiggles), very fast,bent over the woman with their head near the ground.  And an other animation (like in lovers pk) with the woman on her back, her legs wrapped around the wolf could be nice too if you have time ; )

Does the dog animations have a 'knotted' stage? That would be amazing if they did :D

As for the dragons... yah, I agree. It would be difficult, considering the massive size difference. Perhaps a death by dragon rape would be fitting. xD

If not death... at the very least.....

Dr_Gary_Miller.jpg

Hello.. hello...ello... llo... lo... ooooo

I know this animation is currently meant for modders, but may I ask how do I get this to be played in game?

Replace one of the default animation with one of these (I use mt_idle or mt_idle_wolf). Obviously it will be only for one actor and they won't sync up, but that's how I test them in game. You can also use FNIS with the zoo or spells.

I know this animation is currently meant for modders, but may I ask how do I get this to be played in game?

Replace one of the default animation with one of these (I use mt_idle or mt_idle_wolf). Obviously it will be only for one actor and they won't sync up, but that's how I test them in game. You can also use FNIS with the zoo or spells.

I have a suggestion for you and you users on how to test your creature animations in-game.

All creatures have the feature that they do not "rest" on their mt_idle animations, but run an arbitrary, behavior controlled sequence of different animations. If you go into FNIS Zoo and look what they do before you even activate them you will know what I mean. But also FNIS Zoo executes a sequence of different animations. So you would have to replace all 7 FNIS animations to watch the wolf uninterrupte for like 30 sec.

But there is one undocumented FNIS Zoo feature which letts you watch up to 3 animations, each as long as you want.

1. Install FNIS 4.0 Beta3, the FNIS Creature Pack, and FNIS Zoo
  2. RENAME meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf/wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx (READ THE NOTE BELOW!!)
  3. FNIS generate with FNIS Behaviors "Creatures"
  4. Replace meshes/actors/canine/animations/FNISwolf2cAnim.hkx by one of the wolf anims (same with 4c and 6c)
  5. In-game go to the wolf, open the console, click the wolf, enter "setpv xx 2" (or 4, or 6)

IMPORTANT NOTE: FNIS Zoo uncovers a Skyrim "feature" which is especially unfortunate for your wolf work, gone. Which I hope can be avoided using wolf custom races. If not, you should maybe convert to dogs.

What happens is that dogs CTD whenever you call an FNIS dog animation, and a customized wolfbehavior.hkx is present. Yes, you read right, and it took me many hours to find out. Dogs ARE depending on wolf behavior. Probably because of the wierd mingling of dog and wolf into this canine folder. Although this is completely puzzling, because there is NO reference of wolf in all the dogs behaviors. I'm stunned, but I don't see anything I can do here.

So this is why this step 2 is necessary. I have renamed that one file so it will be excluded from regular FNIS generation. Works right now, as long as there are not dog mods out there. But as soon there are, their users will experience CTDs with their dogs.

SO every user DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf/wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx AFTER YOU ARE DONE TESTING WOLF ANIMATIONS with FNIS ZOO.

Well your standards are horses, wolves, and dogs. I'd request getting one of each done. After that, start with the fantasy creatures; draugr, werewolves, and trolls are obvious, those should probably be next. Then tackle the heavy hitters - dragons and giants. Once those vanilla bases are covered, start your DLC stuff - gargoyles and death hounds from Dawnguard; Netch, Reiklings, and boars from Dragonborn. Bonus points if you have both a boar animation and a boar rider animation.

I'd also suggest doing your standard neutral vaginal penetration anims to start with as you work on each one. Then neutral blowjobs on everything that's sensible (m-dragon/f bj would look stupid, m-horse/f might look a little weird, etc). Basically, cover your multi-purpose anims first before moving on to rapey or clearly consensual anims.

Wispmothers, Spriggans, Hagravens, horkers, mammoths, and Ice Wraiths are extra credit, though the former three might be necessary if you want to go the equality route and give male players something nonhuman to bone. Spiders I don't think will be possible, since they have all sorts of different sizes in-game - the alignment issues alone for that make it a pipe dream.

Not that I expect someone with the talent to make these anims to listen to the workflow suggestions of a very novice modder/non-animator.

Personally, though, I'd love to see a horse handjob and dog/wolf blowjob.

I renamed the bestiality_wolf hkx files to mt_idle_wolf and placing it into the Data/meshes/actor/canine/animations/FNISZoo but in the game the wolf doesn't play the animation  :(

It works for my PC though.

Archived