Sorry for the noob question,but how should i install/add this animation? thanks in advance.

I'm also interested to know. Is this properly replacing the laying masturbation animation? OP mentions something about not formating something properly, not sure I understand that bit.

I do remember using Adult Show and AP before SexiS and SexLab though, and I gotta say Adult Show's animations are just great, including this one.

EDIT: Okay I just tried it, and it looks great :) However I have a question... As this animation replaces only the initial first phase of the masturbation, the masturbation having like 5 stages, it doesn't even get to finish before the next AP animation starts playing...

My question is:

-Would it be safe to delete/move/rename the other -AP- masturbation animations so to have the first stage last longer?

I know there's a specific tweak in SexLab to make stages last more or less, but I have the stages set up perfectly as I want them, the only thing I want is this particular masturbation animation to play for a longer time before it gets cut off.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm also interested to know. Is this properly replacing the laying masturbation animation? OP mentions something about not formating something properly, not sure I understand that bit.

I do remember using Adult Show and AP before SexiS and SexLab though, and I gotta say Adult Show's animations are just great, including this one.

EDIT: Okay I just tried it, and it looks great :) However I have a question... As this animation replaces only the initial first phase of the masturbation, the masturbation having like 5 stages, it doesn't even get to finish before the next AP animation starts playing...

My question is:

-Would it be safe to delete/move/rename the other -AP- masturbation animations so to have the first stage last longer?

I know there's a specific tweak in SexLab to make stages last more or less, but I have the stages set up perfectly as I want them, the only thing I want is this particular masturbation animation to play for a longer time before it gets cut off.

Thanks in advance :)

What I did was replace all of the stages for the current animation with the single file in the post. It doesn't work great, since the animation restarts every time the stage progresses.

Yeah that is a nasty work-around lol :/ So I assume removing the rest of the masturbation animations wouldn't work? say, Masturbation 2, 3, 4, etc and just leave the animation for stage 1?

I'd assume not. You'd probably have the animation up until the first stage ends, but then have absolutely no movement after that.

I just tried moving the other animations for masturbation out, and yeah :( after the AS animation my character strikes a T pose. I wonder though:

I seem to remember Adult Show's "laying" masturbation animation had an actual part on the animation where your character would fluidly move down to her knees and on her back to start masturbating, striking a pose similar to the current AP masturbation. If you have this animation, could you check that out? because if it does, it would probably be better to either have the 2 animations, one playing after each other throughout the phases, and end with the regular AP animations; you would have to play a bit with stage timers but it wouldn't be much of an issue, just enough to make sure the laying masturbation animation doesn't finish completely, otherwise your character would also animate standing up... Or simply use the laying animation itself? It wouldn't be "standing" of course, but as I seem to recall it, your character/NPC would at least animate as they get to the ground, and it would be a far more fluid transition between standing around and start masturbating.

EDIT: I just tried it, and indeed works :D Adult Show's masturbation animation Standing as the first AP animation, then Adult Show's Laying animation as the second, and then that's a better transition from laying to laying animations. Only problem now is it's a bit lack-luster to go from Adult show's animation to AP :P

Also my stage timers for consensual animations are as follows:

The second stage, the one that is now playing the Adult Show's laying masturbation animation lasts 25 seconds. However since the laying masturbation starts a little slow (as in your character takes her time to get her hand down between her legs) and it seems less than 25 sadly. So maybe this is where I said the stage timers would still need a little bit of tweaking, but still not nearly as harsh as to mess up with all the other consensual animations.

I think both masturbation animations are set to last around 60 seconds each (Adult Show's), so maybe increase the first and second stage timers a little and decrease the rest of the stages, as the rest in all other consensual animations are mainly transitions from nice smooth sex speed to downright bunny-mating. Then again, that's up for personal preference. just giving my thoughts away.

Thanks again for the original idea :D

Liked your idea - here's a variation with the final section replaced with an animation from Estrus

Oh, could you post a picture of what that animation looks like? (just a static picture would do)

I'm all up for trying to make things look better, but I don't use/have never used Estrus.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks 43deadwood. That combination looks great!

Oh, could you post a picture of what that animation looks like? (just a static picture would do)

I'm all up for trying to make things look better, but I don't use/have never used Estrus.

Thanks in advance!

At the end the female will be kinda of exausted from the masturbation / orgasm

post-121789-0-51470300-1375223500_thumb.png

post-121789-0-85914900-1375223522_thumb.png

by the way, are you folks using any other plugins apart from matchmaker and prostitution to perform the masturbate animations? I'm just curious because I'm not very fond with using spells when it comes to sexmods such as hotkeys, I find them to ruin immersion and role-play quite effectively.

by the way, are you folks using any other plugins apart from matchmaker and prostitution to perform the masturbate animations? I'm just curious because I'm not very fond with using spells when it comes to sexmods such as hotkeys, I find them to ruin immersion and role-play quite effectively.

I rarely see my own character doing that to be honest, my whole interest really begun because I sometimes hang out with followers (ask them to join me) and more often than not they'll get super horny, and when I go to sleep, I find them masturbating the next morning.

That said, the same mod that makes those specific scenarios possible also includes a fluid(nopunintended)/immersive way of you doing it also, but it requires of you to get -too- horny in order to start doing it automatically upon waking up, and the problem with that is the stages of your arousal have negative perks, and you have to wait until your arousal is 25, 30 being the maximum  :( I spoke to the author about that and he said he wouldn't change it, but oh well, awesome mod anyway. Almost forgot to mention the mod is LoversComfort.

Also Thanks for the pictures and the new anim. :D To the person that posted it, so basically the animations in that new pack are the 2 from Adult Show and the last one from Estrus? or is it just the 1st one from AS and last from Estrus, or... just the last one?

Thanks in advance for the response!

hey new here got pretty much all of my mods working except this one :s how do i activate it? and the author stated to remove the hks bit but it doesnt activate in game (and i did a fnis update after the install and still no go). also is there and other mods i need (besides skse, skyui, sexlabs) to run this?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...