CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

Don't know if this has been done yet, as i can't test your mod yet, but you should check against a whitelist, containing the vanilla animations, to avoid interferring with mods, that put the player in a specific pose, like Prison Overhaul.

Your mod really shouldn't trigger, if the player is bound or something like that.

Don't know if this has been done yet, as i can't test your mod yet, but you should check against a whitelist, containing the vanilla animations, to avoid interferring with mods, that put the player in a specific pose, like Prison Overhaul.

Your mod really shouldn't trigger, if the player is bound or something like that.

Way ahead of ya! :)

Animation Update!

(22 Jul, 13)

I've updated the front page with three new cover animations for use if you want to walk backwards and stay covered. All that's left now is to create running backwards animations, sprint, and jumping covered animations.

Also, I want to hear your ideas for the cover system! If you suggest something interesting, I can make it!
Files are below!

Edit: Sorry for the wrong month (August!) on the update title above! (I'm from the future!)

Animation Update!

(22 Aug, 13)

I've updated the front page with three new cover animations for use if you want to walk backwards and stay covered. All that's left now is to create running backwards animations, sprint, and jumping covered animations.

Also, I want to hear your ideas for the cover system! If you suggest something interesting, I can make it!

Files are below! 

You mean a mod? Not the animation style?

SexLab already have dangerously nude mod...I remember about Oblivion LoversPK StalkerM!

It's called as Sexual Harassment. ;)

When you are walking on the street, some passerby will strip you naked. It will force you to cover your naked body and reequip again several seconds later. hehehe... :heart:

Or how about a mod to detect a stranger nearby (non-followers)? When they come close to you, you will play cover up animation. It can work together with sexual harassment mode above, where when you are striped naked, the auto detect stranger mod will automatically cover up your body. Or if you use Private Needs mod, when you are peeing or bathing naked and stranger close by, you will cover up too.

I like where this is going :) keeping an eye on it!

As for an idea on how to use it (though not sure something like this [replacing walking animations] could even be done honestly), maybe start with something relatively simple; if you walk around naked and somebody mentions you are naked, you will automatically strike the [Covered] set of moving animations and have a magical debuff, say "Embarrassed" or something like that, that in reality would deplete all of your stamina and cease any stamina regeneration until you either get out of sight or cover yourself up.

Of course something like this would probably have issues with sex mods themselves, as sometimes as soon as a sexual scene starts the NPC you're going to have sex with happens to mention your lack of clothes. So perhaps making it so the mechanic that depletes your stamina would deplete it quickly but not instantly, and only after your stamina is all gone you will cover yourself up. -If- you are in a sex scene, namely your character is under the mechanics of SexLab, the sex act itself would override the cover mechanic.

Something else, rather interesting would be to implement it with a mod such as Prison Overhaul, having one of the punishments be thrown into the town into some sort of "walk of shame", where you are slowed by an X number and are forced to slowly (and covering yourself up) walk around town while NPCs laugh, and the jailer is walking right behind you, whipping your back/legs every now and again.

Possibilities are endless really :P provided using the animations without replacing the normal walking animations is actually possible.

Haven't tried out the whole suite yet--still marveling at the recently released havok-based jiggle anim--but I did give mt_idle.hkx a test drive. Sweet, sexy pose! Well done! Sort of like a cross between September Morn (the painting, not the song) and Botticelli's Birth of Venus. Unfortunately, the breast size my char. feels comfortable with caused her considerable pain when she tried to cover up: poked one arm straight through her breast.

She's not in the size range our resident giant-boob freak prefers, but still ample. I'm wondering if you plan to release some "upper arm further away" anims in the future? Whether you do or not, thanks for all your hard work so far.

...and I notice not all animators are irritable, contrary to popular belief.

Cheers!

This is looking awesome! Can't wait for this to be tied in with a mod.

Also hate to point it out but it is July not August.

Ahhhh!!!! Thank you! I was probably thinking about my vacation I'm taking in August! (Actually I'm from the future!) :D

When you are walking on the street, some passerby will strip you naked. It will force you to cover your naked body and reequip again several seconds later. hehehe... :heart:

Or how about a mod to detect a stranger nearby (non-followers)? When they come close to you, you will play cover up animation.

I have plans similar to this as well! I wanted to script it so that a disposition of neutral or below would trigger the event  at a customizable distance! :)

I like where this is going :) keeping an eye on it!

As for an idea on how to use it (though not sure something like this [replacing walking animations] could even be done honestly), maybe start with something relatively simple; if you walk around naked and somebody mentions you are naked, you will automatically strike the [Covered] set of moving animations and have a magical debuff, say "Embarrassed" or something like that, that in reality would deplete all of your stamina and cease any stamina regeneration until you either get out of sight or cover yourself up.

Of course something like this would probably have issues with sex mods themselves, as sometimes as soon as a sexual scene starts the NPC you're going to have sex with happens to mention your lack of clothes. So perhaps making it so the mechanic that depletes your stamina would deplete it quickly but not instantly, and only after your stamina is all gone you will cover yourself up. -If- you are in a sex scene, namely your character is under the mechanics of SexLab, the sex act itself would override the cover mechanic.

Something else, rather interesting would be to implement it with a mod such as Prison Overhaul, having one of the punishments be thrown into the town into some sort of "walk of shame", where you are slowed by an X number and are forced to slowly (and covering yourself up) walk around town while NPCs laugh, and the jailer is walking right behind you, whipping your back/legs every now and again.

Possibilities are endless really :P provided using the animations without replacing the normal walking animations is actually possible.

Glad you like it so far! :)

I like the idea of covering up when someone mentions it! I had thought about implementing a button to toggle the animations as an alternative/addon to automatic scripting, so the likelihood of that happening is pretty good!

Also I promise I won't let them interfere with any other started scenes from other important mods; I remember how annoying that used to be in Oblivion. >_<

Thanks for the suggestions/feedback! Like you said, the possibilities are endless!

Haven't tried out the whole suite yet--still marveling at the recently released havok-based jiggle anim--but I did give mt_idle.hkx a test drive. Sweet, sexy pose! Well done! Sort of like a cross between September Morn (the painting, not the song) and Botticelli's Birth of Venus. Unfortunately, the breast size my char. feels comfortable with caused her considerable pain when she tried to cover up: poked one arm straight through her breast.

She's not in the size range our resident giant-boob freak prefers, but still ample. I'm wondering if you plan to release some "upper arm further away" anims in the future? Whether you do or not, thanks for all your hard work so far.

...and I notice not all animators are irritable, contrary to popular belief.

Cheers!

I'm glad you like it so far! I know what you mean about the breast size issue depending on the body style -- I have plans on making a UNP version after finishing the basic CBBE/TBBP version, and also somehow integrating with Bodyslide if possible. 

For good concept practice, if you'd like to send me your body mesh weights (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1, typically found in Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets) and tell me your current characters' weight (from the weight slider in ShowRaceMenu, or you can change it via console by SetNPCWeight then add a number from 0-100 afterwards), then I'll send you an mt_idle that fits your character. I know I can't be doing this for everybody, but I wanted to promise that I won't become an irritable animator (good laugh by the way!) without a really good reason, I.E. my dog died, a pony ate my face, ect. :)

It's very kind of you to offer, Stratovarius, but I won't impose on your kindness. My char. is wearing the EBBP body with a skeleton I modified in Nifskope (about the limit of my ability with the tools, time & knowledge I have availabe for Skyrim), and further modified in Enhanced Character Creation when she came into the world, just before her date with the headsman's axe at Helgen. Since then I've modified the skelly several times, and probably will again, so the best I could do would be to send you a screen shot of my range of interest, which will differ from everyone else's. Call it barely credible on a real live woman who isn't terminally obese and you'll be pretty close (winks).

However, if your dog is still alive and your face still uneaten and you're still having fun with this, I'm sure some alternate upper-body arm placements would be most welcome to me and others who share my taste in fantasy females and their proportions.

Hell, your mt_idle.hkx looks so darn cute I may have to shrink my char. to fit.

So thanks again, eh? (as we're alleged to say in Canada). And keep on animating!

[ Edit: just noticed the 'How about a modesty taboo?' post above, and your response. If that could be done without adding even more bugs to the buggiest f******g game I've ever love/hated, all lovers of vive la difference, including me, would be forever in your debt. ]

hi Stratovarius!
I tested your animation, very good thing, but for me it looks a bit funny! the reason is because I use the body CHSBHC BBP and larger breast adjustment of the arm and the hand stuck in the breast !
you are a modder animation, I would have looked at some modder bite the teeth a challenge for you. it is mainly the idle animation in this whole body anim series is only compatible with the lady and TBBP. a lot of people wanted this animation compatible BBP and CBBE!
here you can find this animation !

link :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17503-skyrim-bouncing-boobs-final-where-can-i-get-this/

deutsch !

ich habe deine animationen getestet , sehr gute sache , aber bei mir sieht's ein bißchen komisch aus ! das liegt daran weil ich den CHSBHC-BBP körper verwende und bei größerer brusteinstellung der arm und die hand , in der brust stecken !
du bist doch ein animations modder , ich hätte eine herausforderung für dich an der sich einige modder die zähne ausgebissen haben . es geht vorwiegend um die animation im leerlauf , diese ganze anim. serie ist nur mit dem Lady body kompatibel und in TBBP . eine menge leute wollten diese animation in BBP und CBBE kompatibel !

hi Stratovarius!

I tested your animation, very good thing, but for me it looks a bit funny! the reason is because I use the body CHSBHC BBP and larger breast adjustment of the arm and the hand stuck in the breast !

you are a modder animation, I would have looked at some modder bite the teeth a challenge for you. it is mainly the idle animation in this whole body anim series is only compatible with the lady and TBBP. a lot of people wanted this animation compatible BBP and CBBE!

here you can find this animation !

link :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17503-skyrim-bouncing-boobs-final-where-can-i-get-this/

deutsch !

ich habe deine animationen getestet , sehr gute sache , aber bei mir sieht's ein bißchen komisch aus ! das liegt daran weil ich den CHSBHC-BBP körper verwende und bei größerer brusteinstellung der arm und die hand , in der brust stecken !

du bist doch ein animations modder , ich hätte eine herausforderung für dich an der sich einige modder die zähne ausgebissen haben . es geht vorwiegend um die animation im leerlauf , diese ganze anim. serie ist nur mit dem Lady body kompatibel und in TBBP . eine menge leute wollten diese animation in BBP und CBBE kompatibel !

Hey there! (Guten abend!)

I couldn't find a place to download the exact idle from your link, but if you can PM me the idle you wanted me to look at, I can look into converting it to CBBE! 

It's Update Time!

24 Jul, 13

-So what's new!

Full 360-degree range of motion!

All directions are now covered!

All basic run/walk covered animations finished!

Only the sprint animation remains to be finished!

And don't worry! I didn't forget about crouching or jumping! I'm waiting for FNIS 4.0 to become fully operational so I can institute the takeoff/landing animations with better accuracy and ease. 

Keep the ideas coming! I'm almost finished with all of the basic animations and I'll need a new pet project! As always, the main post at the front page is updated with the leatest content! Don't want to go back to the front page? Me neither! See the bottom of this post for the files!

Files below!