CBBE/UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (updates on hold)

File Name: Nude Female Cover Animations

File Submitter: Stratovarius

File Submitted: 21 Jul 2013

File Category: Adult Mods

Required Files: BBP skeleton (preferably XP32) , CBBE/UNPB body 

post-180455-0-71299600-1374517575_thumb.png post-180455-0-35397100-1374516126_thumb.png post-180455-0-12665100-1374517942_thumb.png

Hello all,

Updates for this work in progress are suspended while I move. Sorry for the wait!

Nude Female Cover Animations

(Resource Files)

CBBE/TBBP Completed: 7/24/13

Last UNP Update: 8/10/13

-Cool! ...What is it?

I've been working on a mod request for a little while now and was creating covered animations to use for a funny scripted event (you wake up naked in a random cave after an embarrassing night of heavy drinking) and it was suggested that I make the animations a standalone resource for everyone to use! 

-But what's it do?

You know that time when you went streaking through Whiterun and halfway through you were like "This is a bad idea..." and the guards are like "No lollygaggin'.", well now you can cover yourself up! Files included work flawlessly with the CBBE and TBBP bodies, and are BBP enabled. UNP is aabout 65% finished so be sure to check back regularly for updates! Don't forget to yell spring break! 

-How's it work?

Nicely! Oh, that wasn't the question...

The current loose files work to replace the default mt_idle.hkx, mt_runforward.hkx, mt_runforwardleft.hkx, mt_runforwardright.hkx, mt_runleft.hkx, mt_runright.hkx, mt_walkforward.hkx, mt_walkforwardleft.hkx, mt_walkforwardright.hkx, mt_walkleft.hkx, mt_walkright.hkx, mt_walkbackward.hkx, mt_walkbackwardleft.hkx, mt_walkbackwardright.hkx, mt_runbackward.khx, mt_runbackwardsleft.hkx, and mt_runbackwardright.hkx with the final run animation on it's way to completion. If you find an idle style or running style you like, let me know because I can convert that too!

Too Long; Didn't Read:

It covers you up when you run and stuff for a full 360-degree angle of motion, including all walk/run animations except for sprint, which should be around next update. I'm holding off on things like jump or crouch for now since FNIS 4.0 will better facilitate the takeoff and landing animations.

-Is this hard to install?

Nope! Since the files are only resources at the moment, backup your current files (the ones listed above) found in meshes/actors/character/animations/female (especially if you use custom walking/idle animations) and replace them with the ones provided. This will give you a feel for how the files work.

-Are there any requirements?

The only requirements are the XP32 BBP-weighted skeleton and a CBBE or UNP body body replacer. If you use another body type or skeleton, you will encounter some strange/humorous  results.

-I don't want to overwrite my awesome idle/motion mod, though?

That's alright! These are mostly resources for now. However, you can download FNIS spells from fore (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?) and overwrite one of its animations for the time being and it'll work perfectly fine. Eventually they will become scripted to trigger whenever you are around unapproving individuals or people you just don't want looking at your girly bits!

-What are your plans for future versions?

Full integration with the SexLab framework, tweak the files if necessary, finish the remaining 7 UNP sprint animations, create ADEC, Sevenbase, CHBSC (a few configurations might already work with the exception of bodies with very large breastseses) and the full BodySlide system compatible animations. If you have a body style you really like that I didn't mention, I'll alter these files to fit your body style (within reason).

-What if I don't use CBBE/TBBP/UNP?

You might run into issues where you won't be covering your breasts (the arm will be out in front of them instead), or if you use an enormous breast size they will clip through the arm trying to cover them. If you have another body style and they work for you, let me know and I'll add them to the list of compatible bodies!

-Can I use/edit your files?

Sure! In fact, in the files section below you will find Blender and 3DS Max friendly .nif/.kf versions of the covered animations, ready for import! 

Just link/credit me in your mod releases and we're good. 

-Can you do mod requests?

Yes! I can make animations/idles, create world spaces/cells, tweak body models, adapt armor for different bodies, help with advice for learning basics for 3DS Max, Photoshop, Bethesda's Creation Kit, and if you see something on the list that I didn't mention, just ask! 

UNP testers over here!

UNP Base body testing is officially out of beta, but but I'll always love me some bug testers!

Known bugs:

When using another body style other than CBBE or UNP, you may encounter body deformities due to skeleton incompatibility.

The TBBP body will have an issue with a "crushed butt" bug until I convert the files using a TBBP specific skeleton. 

Other Credits/Reference:

DrGrimReaper: brains behind the What Happened Last Night? mod mentioned above  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18479-a-tiny-request/

xp32: Feminine walking /running animations tweaked for the cover system  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13272/?; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11447/?

Bethesda: Original animations tweaked for cover system

-Broken Mirror- : FNIS testing

Thelargir: UNP testing

blackmagickota : SevenBase testing

cadmus : Script genius!

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Let me know below or send me a message!

Changelog:

-10 Aug, 13

Added 8 walking (360 degree) covered animations and one running animation (there were 3 but I pulled the other two because I fill like I can make them a lot better before release)

-26 Jul, 13

Created a UNP prototype for testing

-24 Jul, 13

Added three new run backwards covered animations, completing a full 360-degrees of coverage

Added .nif files for modders

-22 Jul, 13

Added three new walk backwards covered animations

Added .nif files for modders

Files over here!

CBBE/TBBP :

.hkx:

Female Covered Animations CBBE-TBBP BBP 7-24-13.rar

.kf/.nif: (for editing in Blender, 3DS Max)

UNP :

.hkx:

Cool .It will be nice once theres script or hotkey to use it.

Yeah! It's in the works, I'm still getting the hang of scripting animation events in the Creation Kit but if someone came along that was fluent with that kind of thing, this could be finished in less than a week!

Hey strat quick question for you

you wouldn't happen to have these ani's in .kf format would you?

Sure! I'll convert them real quick for you, I'll be back in a few!

Here they are, I'll add them to the main post in case anyone else needs them!

Edit: I'll keep adding new animations to the main file on the first post if you need em!

Jay1646 kf request, Female Covered Animations CBBE-TBBP BBP 7-21-13.rar

Hey strat quick question for you

you wouldn't happen to have these ani's in .kf format would you?

Sure! I'll convert them real quick for you, I'll be back in a few!

Here they are, I'll add them to the main post in case anyone else needs them!

Ahhh thank you so much!!!  :heart:

Yet, in game camera is on the right instead in the center for mt_idle-

7b2e1d3e31aa137172a3e1a1d13883a2.jpg

Try this out to adjust your camera! :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37347//?

Also here's some other good camera-based console commands:

TFC (toggle flying camera, lets you control the camera in a free-look manner)

SUCSM (SetUFOCamSpeedMultiplier, changes the speed of the free-look camera, just in case it's too fast or slow; lower numbers slow down the camera, higher numbers speed it up. Ex. SUCSM 1, very slow camera, SUCSM 20, fast cam)

Well, for all those that wants to use these animations but don't want to override your current ones, you can download FNIS spells and overwrite one of its animations. It works perfectly fine.

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback!
No problem. Quote it under bullet 5.

You betcha! I'll do that once I get back to my computer!

Edit: done! I added you to the credits section as well.