For me it was something started with  Y or KZ something, and another I could not figure why, but Vampire of all things, .98 must have done something different with the Vampires.

My Choc Elf's did just fine, I had them installed allready, they are needed in my Crown Mod. I have no problems with Chapon, which I noticed was causing some sort of Texture problem with the .98 version, in the posts I read. But I don't think the Champon was used in these mods.

The version I have installed, was posted here I think, ( Or someone here put it together for me, and posted it long time ago ) it is MBP1.4aFull&Mbp++0.90x117++0.76a(japanese) 1.0 in and OMOD version. Translated.

I know there is a 4 part version very much like it out there, but this one was one part, and easy to get, and install. just OBMM it, and forget about it, everything worked :)

I figure it may vary from install to install depending maybe somewhat on what you have already found and installed. But I am just guessing.

I am going to eventually install the MBP.98, but I just did not feel like the head ache right now.

OH ! Bye the way thx U Greg, And Slammer. they are Both fun Mods to play with, I have already modded them some to my taste, added text dialog during sex, and a few other thing, I find it more interesting that way.

Yea, I also greatly enjoy text dialogue whilst my toons or others are engaging in sex.  I use the modified version of lovers voice ssp that is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10681-beta-versions-of-lovers-plugins/

I translated the stuff that was missing (some male on male but other stuff as well) and fixed some of the wonky dialogue and misspellings. 

Galgat, feel free to post your alternate versions if you like.  I claim Zero ownership of any of these plugins.  I am all in favor of folks having as much varity as is possible, as long as there isn't too much hoop jumping required.

I have found something strange. An error is not displayed by Tes4Edit.

post-3205-0-99522800-1375198631_thumb.jpg

I googled "RSWD resist Water Damage", but I do not quite understand. It is in the game but not used and it is not in the Magic effects in the Oblivion esm.

And the effect is for Lava (Water) damage.

Frist I could not see it in game because my effect window is too small I could only see half of the holy Waters(Weak) effects. So I deleted some effects so that it appears in the window.

post-3205-0-27622700-1375199471_thumb.jpg  Works the effect or not? (Just no lava for swimming nearby. :D )

And there are untranslated Script effect names in all 3 Holy Waters, but they do not seem to appear in the game.(I hope) Edit: tested, it is not displayed in game.

I'll wait with the release of the No MBP Version till this is clarified.

Yea, I also greatly enjoy text dialogue whilst my toons or others are engaging in sex.  I use the modified version of lovers voice ssp that is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10681-beta-versions-of-lovers-plugins/

I translated the stuff that was missing (some male on male but other stuff as well) and fixed some of the wonky dialogue and misspellings. 

Galgat, feel free to post your alternate versions if you like.  I claim Zero ownership of any of these plugins.  I am all in favor of folks having as much varity as is possible, as long as there isn't too much hoop jumping required.

I might if i get enough free time, right now all I have done is merge in some of my topicBlock calls , into the call back routines, and used stuff i have already in my mods, I have a topic Block in all my Mods to keep My topic functions from invading other peoples mod's, if i turn it off in any one of them, then i get my Topic text from which ever of My mods I shut it down in, in all Lovers sex acts. Providing My Mod is loaded before the one I want to see them in.

If I were going to post any of it I would have to do a lot more in the actual progam its self.  Japanese are really good at modding, but most avoid the dialog like the plague, wolf always complained that i depend on it to much, but I find there is a lot of power in that little results box when you are modding. you can do a lot there.

and by mixing, and matching your variable updates to the results box things can work out really well.

these mods though do use a lot more topic than normal, but they try to use the existing topics, and avoid making there own for the most part.

For me that makes for troublesome modding. and I have been enjoying other people's mods of late, there are  some really creative people here, I can tell some of them are going to make some super stuff, and they already have..

• 2 months later...

i'm sorry but i got a question. In my game , at  blankenmarch chapel, Sister NPC and barbarian NPC always attack their nearby creatures ( deer, ram,...) then, they got hit by each other -> killing each other ....... So what should i do to repair this ?? Sorry for my bad english and be a grave digger  :(

Your first step is to post your load order.

My load order   :

Oblivion.esm
GTAesgaard_2.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
Lattamerv3.esm
x117race.esm
xeorace.esm
Sexdarkness.esm
Knights - Revelation.esm
ScreenEffects.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Real_Mannequin.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
AC2 Revisited HGEC.esp
DMCWeapons.esp
JediLightsabersWithSheathFIX.esp
ninjacowl.esp
RGMsRealFlails.esp
Slof's Boners! v5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
mythsandlegends.esp
Naughty_Joana_01.esp
GTAesgaard.esp
GTAesgaard_2.esp
Gates To Aesgaard 2 Delayer.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights - Revelation.esp
The Lost Spires.esp
HeartOftheDead.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversSetBody.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversHudInformation.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversContraception.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
MaternityClothes.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
SetBody.esp
SneakMultiplier.esp
ResetEmotionAfterCombat.esp
Demoness.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
LattamerV3.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
AssasinsDagger.esp
Stealth Spells.esp
Jedi Powers Sith Version.esp
MBP char-make english fix (incomplete).esp
Ayame Kunoichi.esp
Synthetic Studios Ninja Mod.esp
AncientGuardianRobe.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
Sexdarkness.esp
xeosp++.esp
77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
MidasSpells.esp
FearsomeMagicka.esp

Thank you for your concern.

For the love of all that is holy stop trying to run two competing sex systems.  Lovers is not compatible with Sexdarkness.  Please read the thread on other plugins that are not compatible with Lovers:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

You also need to delete LoversSetbody.esp  - that plugin has been outdated for well over a year if not more.

Alucardee, your next step is to make your load order resemble the recommended one posted all over this forum (if you can't find it, look at the bottom of the post linked to above). Oblivion is _extremely_ load order sensitive; given yours, I'm not surprised you have problems.

After rearrange load order, they're still killing each other so i decide to give up. But later when i pass by the chapel, they spawned and everything seem normal now,Miracle, right sir ?  

For the love of all that is holy stop trying to run two competing sex systems.  Lovers is not compatible with Sexdarkness.  Please read the thread on other plugins that are not compatible with Lovers:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

You also need to delete LoversSetbody.esp  - that plugin has been outdated for well over a year if not more.

Thank you for your concern, i already disable and delete lover set body. I got all lover plug-in from other site before i know about loverslab so i don't know which been outdated. But i already download and reinstall all newer version of LAPF. In my case, i install Sexdarkness before LAPF and don't see any conflict but i think i will disable when finish all of it's quest.

Now, after rearrange load order, my only children now is a woman without head ( eww, creepy ) and i got a message explain that it's because the order of esm has changed. Should i back up with my other clean save ( not enable tamago and hiyoko ) or just clean up children and reset data from tamago spell setting ( i've done alot of quest so it will be a huge pain  :( )

Anyway, thank all of you. " Every little bit help "  :D Sorry for my english if you can't understand me.

I am guessing by the "other" site you mean Hongfire.  If so then it is a really good idea to delete all the Lovers\Tamago club plugins that you got from there and install only plugins from this site.  You won't have odd glitches pop up that way.

It is best also that you either start a new game or make a clean save with no lovers or tamago club plugins enabled.  This will help reset things and clear out any bad\old scripts.

Cheers,

Greg

• 1 month later...

I'm getting constant crashes when trying to enter the cells this mod created or altered. (under chapels, etc) I changed the race of the one cute elf npc since I'm running MBP 94a, but that doesn't seem to help. My lpk is 96 rev2. Here's my load order.

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm [CRC: 2FF840C5]

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm [CRC: 7C6BBAAF]

02 Lovers with PK.esm [CRC: DAEAFEC6]

03 LoversCreature.esm [CRC: 649E4950]

04 DLCShiveringIsles.esp [CRC: 2BB84977]

05 Knights.esp [CRC: F1F478FA]

06 Not a Bedroll.esp [CRC: E467C2B8]

07 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp [CRC: A7D55FE8]

08 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp [CRC: 3EB992F0]

09 LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2] [CRC: 18F312DC]

0A LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp [CRC: A1FEDF3D]

0B LoversRaperS.esp [CRC: 532C4E29]

0C LoversStalkerM.esp [CRC: 91063F16]

0D LoversFSE.esp [CRC: 959CD34C]

0E Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96] [CRC: 3641331A]

0F LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp [CRC: A1561FCC]

10 LoversMotionsNT.esp [CRC: E6EBA088]

11 LoversStripper.esp [CRC: 3F9065FB]

12 LoversImmoralSisters.esp [CRC: EF36E03F]

13 imm_sis_patch_no_cute_elf.esp [CRC: 2652E0AE]

14 Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp [CRC: DC2B0A47]

15 RMDailyIncomeV2.esp [CRC: 41500476]

16 CaptiveMaiden.esp [CRC: 76D185B2]

17 ZumbsLockpickingMod - OBSE.esp [CRC: 5B264CC5]

18 ZumbsLockpickingMod - Hide Difficulty Addon.esp [CRC: 07F0C574]

19 Oblivion XP.esp [Version 4.1.5] [CRC: 5064413C]

1A LoversOblivionXP.esp [CRC: DC4848D8]

1B zzEstrus.esp [CRC: 69FF9FD1]

1C FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp [CRC: D0C10ECE]

1D FuroTrapModBasic.esp [CRC: 2B765A10]

1E FuroTrapModSandbox.esp [CRC: 0E8B052A]

1F FuroTrapModHazards.esp [CRC: E3ED47DD]

20 FuroTrapModEstrus.esp [CRC: 9AB9B46A]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp [CRC: 2BFAB355]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp [CRC: 8C47A224]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules No Glow-Eyes & One-Eyed.esp [CRC: 41C6AF8C]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp [CRC: C75D0D7D]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp [CRC: 98296931]

21 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp [CRC: 12E1EFBE]

22 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp [CRC: 681BEAED]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp [CRC: 8C9E870A]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp [CRC: 8CD15855]

23 Bashed Patch, 0.esp [CRC: 98B0CFA7]

24 LoversCreature.esp [CRC: CEE1E2C4]

25 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp [CRC: 4F1E3222]

26 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp [CRC: 507FE173]

Any ideas?

LOAD ORDER ! Lovers load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Which Lovers Version do you use ?  Lovers with PK rev96v2  or LAPF does not need/have a LoversFSE.esp (it is integrated. Only older Versions have the LoversFSE.esp)

Delete the LoversMotionsNT.esp (useless, nothing in the esp)

Have you checked your modified LoversImmoralSisters.esp with Tes4Edit ? ( "Check for Errors", or "Apply Filter for Cleaning" and "Check for Errors")

Only change one race is not enough, have you checked all NPCs ? hair and eyes

Or use my No MBP Version http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/266-no-mbp-lovers-immoral-sisters-103/

I'm getting constant crashes when trying to enter the cells this mod created or altered. (under chapels, etc) I changed the race of the one cute elf npc since I'm running MBP 94a, but that doesn't seem to help. My lpk is 96 rev2. Here's my load order.

Any ideas?

Yep.  Freaking install MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a like the requirements clearly state.

• 1 year later...

Remove the clean infamy

You need Construction set started with OBSE, better CSE with OBSE . See my yellow Link below how to install and start CS , CSE  with OBSE .

the script you must change: kzsSpellBlessingsOfLoveSCRIPT

-------------------------------------------------

scn kzsSpellBlessingsOfLoveSCRIPT

ref refSelf
short iWork

begin ScriptEffectStart

set refSelf to GetSelf
 if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralSisters.iDebugOn)
  PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::BressingsOfLove:Casted to %n[%i]" refSelf refSelf
 endif

refSelf.AddItemNS kzsTokenHVirusCure 1

set iWork to refSelf.GetCrimeGold
 if (iWork)
  refSelf.SetCrimeGold 0
  PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::BressingsOfLove:Clear Crime Gold(%g) - %n[%i]" iWork refSelf refSelf
 endif

;if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralSisters.iNoModInfamy == 0)
 ; if (refSelf == Player)
 ;  set iWork to refSelf.GetPCInfamy
 ;   if (iWork)
 ;   refSelf.SetPCInfamy 0
 ;   PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::BressingsOfLove:Clear Infamy(%g) - %n[%i]" iWork refSelf refSelf
 ;  endif
 ; endif
 ;  endif

Call kzsFuncAllRepairCharge refSelf

set iWork to Rand 1 5
 refSelf.AddItem kzsLL0BlessingOfLove iWork

end

----------------------

set the ; infront of the lines so the entries are not used. Or you can delete the lines.

Problem: the sisters sometimes force confess/bless the Player if he has a bounty or infamy. So I don't know what they do if the infamy was not removes...maybe they try again to bless the Player.  Have not found the script which is responsible for infamy check. ( it's not in the Dialog conditions)

But you can run away if the sisters try to bless you again :D

And the in the spell " kzsSpellBlessingsOfLove " you can reduce the restore attributes magnitudes.

they are set

Magnitude 10

Duration 10

so  100 Strength, Willpower, Luck, ... will be restored.

You can set Magnitude to 1 ( or Duration to 1) so restoration is only 10 .

Can be done with CS or Tes4Edit

Also in this spell is the kzsSpellBlessingsOfLoveSCRIPT

If you delete the script effect from the spell no infamy and no bounty will be removed from the Player.

Any you can change it with Tes4Edit ( no need to use CS with OBSE)

post-3205-0-81662600-1438211291_thumb.jpg spell in Tes4Edit ( ! my german Oblivion)