Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

ok here you go :P

completely fresh skyrim install v1.9.32.0.8

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

xpms v1.91 fresh installed (no extras no modifications)

my bodyslide generated bodymesh (yes of cause the breasts are weighted... they work perfectly with tbbp animations and v9-28 and yes the ece sliders scale them as well)

hdtPhysics dll + xml (only two files in the folder)

my body textures cuz my eyes hurt if i dont use them xD

i started a new game aaaaaand..........

nothing :(

same shit different install/save

i somhow start to think that everything is working as intended and im the only one who thinks its buggy....

so here again a few videos:

first v10-25: HDT_v10-25.zip

you can see that front part of breast moves very much, while the rear part barely moves at all, which causes weard deformations (i guess the rotation of the PreBreast-bones is very weak while the rotation of Breast-bones (not Breast01!) is pretty strong.

here a few screenshots:

first the upper turning point

the front of the breast is even higher then the rear part at one moment (the screenshot it not exacly on mark but anyway...)

it looks kind of weard, but are not the main problem (for me)

post-84536-0-37068500-1383152698_thumb.jpg

now the lower turning point

as you can see i have a strange S-curve which just looks bad... especialy if you have tbbp animations and this happens all the time while walking. to get rid of this is my main objective...

post-84536-0-70069400-1383153166_thumb.jpg

now v9-28: HDT_v9-28.zip

movement seems more fluent, no weard s-curves or bucklings

here the pick of upper and lover turning points

post-84536-0-21452800-1383153682_thumb.jpg post-84536-0-24780400-1383153716_thumb.jpg

so i guess its working as intended... anyway could then someone explain to me how i could customize it to fit my tastes?

yes when i remove it all is ok!!...but the thing is that this version  is supposed to work along with it and its animations...:/

Are you using xp32 Maximum Skeleton? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

What body mesh are you using and what happens if you use say CBBE or ADEC?

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

my bodyslide generated bodymesh (yes of cause the breasts are weighted... they work perfectly with tbbp animations and v9-28 and yes the ece sliders scale them as well)

i somhow start to think that everything is working as intended and im the only one who thinks its buggy....

first v10-25: attachicon.gifHDT_v10-25.zip

you can see that front part of breast moves very much, while the rear part barely moves at all, which causes weard deformations (i guess the rotation of the PreBreast-bones is very weak while the rotation of Breast-bones (not Breast01!) is pretty strong.

here a few screenshots:

the front of the breast is even higher then the rear part at one moment (the screenshot it not exacly on mark but anyway...)

as you can see i have a strange S-curve which just looks bad... especialy if you have tbbp animations and this happens all the time while walking. to get rid of this is my main objective...

now v9-28: attachicon.gifHDT_v9-28.zip

so i guess its working as intended... anyway could then someone explain to me how i could customize it to fit my tastes?

please try it with a full, non-bodyslider, body replacer and report back if you would. 

I seem to remember someone else having some sort of issue with bodyslide . . . do I remember that?

yes when i remove it all is ok!!...but the thing is that this version  is supposed to work along with it and its animations...:/

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

here a few screenshots:

please try it with a full, non-bodyslider, body replacer and report back if you would. 

I seem to remember someone else having some sort of issue with bodyslide . . . do I remember that?

trough a quick google search i found 2 cbbe tbbp bodys

the ddavin body and dragonfly's original tbbp body

the ddavin body has another problem area as you can see in this screenshot:

post-84536-0-78474100-1383159715_thumb.jpg

with dragonflys body i have the S-curve problem again:

post-84536-0-83038000-1383159786_thumb.jpg

@Changer

Do you use by any chance a female idle replacer? Because i've had the same problem. turns out it was the nomaam breathing idle that caused that problem for me installed with unpb redux. As soon as i removed that idle my problem was gone.

everything is vanilla exept for what it needs to use HDTPhysics

no custom animations

Changer, check the HDT log file see if there is any error in the logs.

got two warnings there:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[10/30/13 19:54:26]INFO: Queue OK

[10/30/13 19:54:26]INFO: System run with 8 threads

[10/30/13 19:54:26]INFO: Havok simulated world created.

[10/30/13 19:54:26]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

[10/30/13 19:54:31]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu

[10/30/13 19:54:43]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[10/30/13 19:54:43]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu

[10/30/13 19:54:55]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu

[10/30/13 19:54:55]INFO: Cell changed...

[10/30/13 19:54:55]INFO: Add character 00000014

[10/30/13 19:54:55]INFO: Add character 00035534

[10/30/13 19:55:07]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[10/30/13 19:55:13]INFO: Add character 00013489

[10/30/13 19:55:14]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

[10/30/13 19:55:18]INFO: Suspending ... Console

but dont know what "Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time" means

edit: deleted log, started game again, ran and jumped around for a bit...

this time there are no warnings... i guess this time issue is related to the lag when you take screenshots

edit2: confirmed

having strange problem. help please! as i approach Steamcrag Camp, there's 2 Khajiit that should spawn lying dead around that camp. 1 in a pool of blood next to crashed wagon, and 1 close to giant. w/ the HDTExtension in my SKSE folder, they don't spawn...well they kinda do. they come down from the sky and u can tell the game is trying to spawn them, but they are just completely spazzing out. i don't mean just stretching. they're basically a mass of squiggly lines and liquified. and 95% of the time they just disappear. took me ages before i figured out what the ball of spaz was lol. could it be because of the cat tail?

anyone else see this or can check that area? i imagine if they already spawned in your game u won't see this

edit: this happens w/ 7-22, 9.28 and the dll and xml at here...

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

edit2: oh and i read this...

"HDT is a high order (system wise), high demand mod that does things typically reserved for low order (not driver level, but pretty low) software. It basically puts the game engine up on blocks, adds a complex feature that the game was never intended to have,"

sounds like it's has a hard impact on performance. would it hit harder the more naked followers i have with me? usually only have 1-2 but added some follower mods. so more of an impact w/ say 6 followers than 2? thanks!

oh, and both of these spastic khajiit are male, so really confused

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

here a few screenshots:

attachicon.gifddavin_body.jpg

attachicon.gifdragonfly_body.jpg

looks like mesh probs with its unbalanced weight paint at the breast bones area. 

One thing I agree with you, 9.28 has better balanced breast movement than 10.25 but 10.25 has hair bone limit feature (>8)

So IMO,

v9.28 breast effect + hair bone limit feature (>8) = Perfect version where it should be main relesase

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

here a few screenshots:

looks like mesh probs with its unbalanced weight paint at the breast bones area. 

One thing I agree with you, 9.28 has better balanced breast movement than 10.25 but 10.25 has hair bone limit feature (>8)

So IMO,

v9.28 breast effect + hair bone limit feature (>8) = Perfect version where it should be main relesase

my dream would come true :)

i mean for now i stick with 9-28 cuz there are (nearly) no compatible hair mods availible... but that will change

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

here a few screenshots:

ddavin pretty much says right there on the page that there's bugs, so that's probably not the best body to use. And the body included with TBBP is also known to have ...problems. 

try this body if you would please. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390/? . . . it's a simple install. UNPB is a pain in the ass to install. This is just for trial to see how it looks, not for a proposal of solution for you to play the game.

If you've installed the bare minimums (install order: skse, then hdt, then tbbp 1.01, then the body, then xpms) on a scratch skyrim install, then I would expect you to have zero problems.

If it does manage to work at this point, and you install your bodyslide body to see that the problem has returned, I would then suggest that you try bodyslide without any slider mods. I know there's people successfully using bodyslide.

I dont think I saw any mention of butt physics, but I know it was originally intended to be in.  So was that scrapped, or is butt bouncing included as well?

So far the breasts and butt nodes are implemented automatically with the plug-in. Secondary testing would be for cloths and hair, and everything else would be up to the modder's customization.

The butt physics aren't as pronounced as the breast physics though, but it should be there (just make sure your mesh supports butt nodes). Hope this helps!

I dont think I saw any mention of butt physics, but I know it was originally intended to be in.  So was that scrapped, or is butt bouncing included as well?

So far the breasts and butt nodes are implemented automatically with the plug-in. Secondary testing would be for cloths and hair, and everything else would be up to the modder's customization.

The butt physics aren't as pronounced as the breast physics though, but it should be there (just make sure your mesh supports butt nodes). Hope this helps!

Helps a lot,....just needed to know if the butt was supported,....I haven't seen it since June,...when nothing was public,...im amazed its come so far in only 3 months.

Butt bounces like breasts , it all depends on weight painting .I have custom body and skeleton, and phx works on all nodes that has weights on it.

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

here a few screenshots:

ddavin pretty much says right there on the page that there's bugs, so that's probably not the best body to use. And the body included with TBBP is also known to have ...problems. 

try this body if you would please. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390/? . . . it's a simple install. UNPB is a pain in the ass to install. This is just for trial to see how it looks, not for a proposal of solution for you to play the game.

If you've installed the bare minimums (install order: skse, then hdt, then tbbp 1.01, then the body, then xpms) on a scratch skyrim install, then I would expect you to have zero problems.

If it does manage to work at this point, and you install your bodyslide body to see that the problem has returned, I would then suggest that you try bodyslide without any slider mods. I know there's people successfully using bodyslide.

well yes it works, i guess... but that is not realy a solution

i dont realy want to use adec body

of cause i could fix my body through an custom weight painting specificly desighned to work with v10-25 + all the armors i customized myself + the animations i made would need adjusting :x

i would much rather customize HDTphysics... already tried to play around with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, but it was mostly try and error, cuz i never worked with scripts before

For ready made extraordinary jiggles, try the Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitor or Ivy Valentine armor. By far the weighting is very enhanced and if you have any dance animations then you can enjoy the show!

wow what parameter shall i change to have that kind of jiggle like the thalmor viceroy robes for my default nude mody mesh???

For ready made extraordinary jiggles, try the Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitor or Ivy Valentine armor. By far the weighting is very enhanced and if you have any dance animations then you can enjoy the show!

Link please? (more for posterity than anything else)

SKSE v1.6.16rel44

here a few screenshots:

well yes it works, i guess... but that is not realy a solution

i dont realy want to use adec body

of cause i could fix my body through an custom weight painting specificly desighned to work with v10-25 + all the armors i customized myself + the animations i made would need adjusting :x

i would much rather customize HDTphysics... already tried to play around with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, but it was mostly try and error, cuz i never worked with scripts before

yeah . . . the point was that it's a "known good" config and that if it didn't work there that you should start looking more outside the specifics of meshes etc and into the configuration of the game. 

But since it works, I think the problem rests with some combination of bodyslide and skeleton. Is it cbbe bodyslide or unp? (iirc those are the only 2 bodyslide templates) 

try this: create a bodyslide body with default bodyslide setup and see what happens. another troubleshooting step... just use bodyslide in an unchanged basic way (no extra sliders, etc), pick a preset, create the body then drop it in instead of adec (that is, keep the exact current setup in place except the bodyslide body). see how that works.

I'm just trying to narrow down where the problem lies. Now that I think about it. . . I think bodyslide is only compat with cherry's bbp... only weightpainted for 1 bone. HydrogensaysHDT may have changed the way it deals with that 2nd bone and painting. I will fuxor with bodyslide myself and see what I come up with (prob not for more than half a day or so as tonight is pretty stacked up for me)

To anyone else following this part of the conversation... if i could talk some of you into trying it, that'd be great to get more opinions/experience.

Changer we'll get this fig'd out.

Is there currently an explanation on how to intrepid this xml file ?? i tried notepad ++ but i can't really see what place i need to change to get better breast and butt jiggle ?? Does anyone know the lines to correct this ???

look at the 2nd post of the thread.

Okay, I've gone through the install instructions several times. 9-28 works fine, everything after is a CTD.

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[10/31/13 19:36:29]INFO: Queue OK
[10/31/13 19:36:29]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[10/31/13 19:36:29]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[10/31/13 19:36:29]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/31/13 19:36:50]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[10/31/13 19:37:13]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[10/31/13 19:37:13]INFO: Suspending ... HUD Menu
[10/31/13 19:37:13]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[10/31/13 19:37:13]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[10/31/13 19:37:17]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[10/31/13 19:37:17]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[10/31/13 19:37:17]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[10/31/13 19:37:17]ERROR: Module : È
[10/31/13 19:37:17]ERROR: Address : 0x0046ecf5
[10/31/13 19:37:17]ERROR: Module Address : 0x0046e000