Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old HDT Support Thread.

HDT Skyrim Physics Animation Support

• Please log in to reply
1917 replies to this topic

corwin

corwin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

BTW I highly recomment the ENB Remover/Manager program on Nexus. It's a little goofy to work with at first but I managed to get my Skyrim from 20FPS to almost 60 after fiddling with different ENBs (this is with a ultra high quality setup).

---

So, who wants to try out my script for adding the HDT support to first person meshes? I have been trying to make it work in an easy to use exe package but Python seems to hate that, so for now it has some requirements.

(This order)

Python 3.3 (32 or 64bit is fine).

PyWin for 3.3

PyFFI 2.2.2

Once those are installed and Python is in the PATH environment variable, you can run the script like 

python hdt_data_adder.py -i <inputfile> -o <outputfile> -p <path_to_hdt_xml>

The last parameter is optional, and will default to "Data\meshes\hdt.xml". You can easily just rename the latest XML that comes with the HDT plugin to "hdt.xml" and put it there.

The input and output options are mandatory, but they can be the same file (so if you want to directly add the HDT support to a first person mesh you've already renamed/set up for Joy of Perspective, you can do it "in place" by passing the same name for the input and output filenames). 

Anyone interested in trying it out, let me know and I'll get the exact links and script packaged up (keep in mind, it's changed from when I posted code last time).

Dead silence?

I'd love to take it for a test drive...as soon as I've figured out why my PC's torso is transparent in JoP, and why taking off her (invisible) armor produces an instant CTD. Should be just a matter of finding out which components I need to add, subtract, or swap around.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

AngelOfEther

AngelOfEther

The Forbidden One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Just throwing my two cents in.

I'm currently running this sweet [engine/mod] on 9-28 everything works as far as I know, haven't tried the First person perspective things yet.

However, anything past 9-28, specifically 10-9 and 10-10. I get CTD using those, so I just went back to 9-28 and will settle there until I see an opportunity. 

Thanks and great work from everyone!

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts
Spoiler

Dead silence?

I'd love to take it for a test drive...as soon as I've figured out why my PC's torso is transparent in JoP, and why taking off her (invisible) armor produces an instant CTD. Should be just a matter of finding out which components I need to add, subtract, or swap around.

Still trying to figure out how to get HDT to work on "NPC Belly", and getting 10-10 to work.

Unloaded JoP since it adds unknowns. 

juliojakers

juliojakers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Anyone here have tried Dance Syncronizarion MOD ??
Looks like this mod have problem with HDT stuff.. when dance starts it works well until the dance its finnish the problem Shows up..
Looks like It have glich !! Anyone here have similiar problem like me ??

jonusl2d

jonusl2d

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

I found the game will be more stable running without the skeleton.hkx file. Having the file in animates the breast bones and makes the effect more prominent, but it doesn't prevent the mod from animating regardless of animations.

Basically in short for those having stability problems try running the mod without the HKX and see if you're more stable.

Monsto Brukes

Monsto Brukes

Title: Monsto - Name: Brukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Anyone here have tried Dance Syncronizarion MOD ??
Looks like this mod have problem with HDT stuff.. when dance starts it works well until the dance its finnish the problem Shows up..
Looks like It have glich !! Anyone here have similiar problem like me ??

you need to say what the problem is. All you said was 'there's a problem when the dance finishes" . . . wht happens? the dancer spills her drink and her boyfriend gets into a fight with the bouncer? Or maybe at the end of the dance she doesn't have enough quarters thrown at her for your tastes?

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,072 posts

look at that!

http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/44961//?

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

romeozero

romeozero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Hmm..look at TBBP thread , DragonL made cape and hair animations year ago based on XPMS bones.Thats just another variation of adding phx. Euejin first was floating hair ( glass helmet) if i remember.

I dont know why people with knowledge of HDT holding it to the last.Asians are made a bunch of mods for  HDT almost half of a year now i think.

Im not that good of scripting and 3dsm, but i definitely would make a lot of stuff now, if someone made a good tutorial ;)    

Demonwise

Demonwise

Lurking In the Dark Receses of Your Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

At, this point I'm sure that no one cares but I'll throw in this update. I decided to roll all the way back to the initial release, 7-22. I figured that if this one didn't work then none of the versions would. However, I was surprised to find that this version does work quite well on my system. So far I have had no crashes due to loading a saved game. Now I won't ask for someone to enlighten me as to all the changes that were made to the versions since the initial release that could have lead to my serious problems. If someone is so inclined however I won't object to having someone look into it and posting their findings.   :D

sikamikanico78

sikamikanico78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

hey guys witch version works alongside with the animation of the female skeleton?

Badtanker

Badtanker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

I found the game will be more stable running without the skeleton.hkx file. Having the file in animates the breast bones and makes the effect more prominent, but it doesn't prevent the mod from animating regardless of animations.

Basically in short for those having stability problems try running the mod without the HKX and see if you're more stable.

so delete the skeleton.hkx then. how about the skeleton_female.hkx? leave that alone right?

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

so delete the skeleton.hkx then. how about the skeleton_female.hkx? leave that alone right?

Yeah I tried that too and for the 3 times that the game worked I noticed a bit of an improvement in stability but it did nothing to stabilize the save files.

Badtanker

Badtanker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Yeah I tried that too and for the 3 times that the game worked I noticed a bit of an improvement in stability but it did nothing to stabilize the save files.

kk deleted the skeleton.hkx file now will go back and check it out. I was having major crush butt then I got this going again and it seemed to correct the problem.  i'm using the 9-28 though.

Arcanic_Eye

Arcanic_Eye

A Seeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

It's been a while but the version I have is 7-22 when it first came out and now I'm confused about everything on how to install the latest version, because I get ctd as soon as the save-game loads. Which is weird because 7-22 worked and I have a tbbp body. Just what is the exact way to set-up?

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

It's been a while but the version I have is 7-22 when it first came out and now I'm confused about everything on how to install the latest version, because I get ctd as soon as the save-game loads. Which is weird because 7-22 worked and I have a tbbp body. Just what is the exact way to set-up?

I would highly recommend just sticking with the 7-22 release. I as well as others have already posted numerous times that the newest versions of this crash the game anytime you load a saved file. You can try it and perhaps it will work for you but then again do you really want to load your game 9 or 10 times before you can successfully load a saved file just to have it crash 10 minutes later when you enter a new cell? From what I noticed with the newest version, when I had it installed and it was actually working correctly, the only noticeable changes were the way the breasts jiggled and perhaps the fact that the belly also moved especially when you are pregnant. That being said the 7-22 release already does a great job with boobs and though I haven't noticed if the belly also moves I don't much care, I honestly don't see the advantages to upgrading. I would much rather just wait for a stable release and upgrade then.

dTd

dTd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I'm running the latest experimental version with no crashes at all. Dream Girl tbbp body with xpms 1-81 from the nexus. I also run RLOPlus and edit the enblocal.ini as suggested. I don't remove the skeleton, I do use xp32 bbp enabled animation pack and also the alternate walk1 file located here on LL and the Castansitic and High Elf idle version: Highe Elf v5. No crashing and totally stable.  I get jiggle on the butt and breast movement which looks very natural.

dup3w4sh1ngt0n

dup3w4sh1ngt0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Would anyone happen to have 10-7 on hand and care to share?

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

I'm running the latest experimental version with no crashes at all. Dream Girl tbbp body with xpms 1-81 from the nexus. I also run RLOPlus and edit the enblocal.ini as suggested. I don't remove the skeleton, I do use xp32 bbp enabled animation pack and also the alternate walk1 file located here on LL and the Castansitic and High Elf idle version: Highe Elf v5. No crashing and totally stable.  I get jiggle on the butt and breast movement which looks very natural.

Yeah it seems erratic. For some people it works fine and for others not at all. As I already posted, I tried this on a clean install of skyrim where I only had this and the CBBE TBBP bigbelly50 body from bodyslide installed and I had crashing all over the place. 

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts

Do you have any other SKSE plugins? 

nioverride.dll <-- used in racemenu

hdtHighHeelNative.dll

Fuz Ro D'oh.dll

MfgConsole.dll <-- sexlab 1.24

Monsto Brukes

Monsto Brukes

Title: Monsto - Name: Brukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

I am running 9-28. Aside from crash on exit (which has never affected a savegame or configuration) I have never had any problems at all.

When I tried any of the dev versions, I have no problems except the exit crash.

The exact way to set up is in the op of this thread, as was the 7-22.

For testing the different releases, I would recommend the following.

1. Install Mod Organizer, in my sig.
  2. Use MO to create an HDT Testing profile with Local Savegames... meaning that the saves only exist for that profile.
  3. Copy saves from your main profile to the Testing profile.
  4. Use the Testing profile to see how it affects your game, the saves, all of that.
  5. If you're having problems, start unchecking mods to see when/if the problem stops.
  6. Your main game is still completely intact in your main profile.

And this is only to be absolutely sure that you don't have any problems. I don't do this because I've never had a problem. 

It really wouldn't surprise me if the problem was hardware related. I find it extremely difficult to believe that the range of inconsistency between people is based on high-level software. I mean it works flawlessly for some no crashes or any other problems with ten hundred various mods installed while others cant get it running AT ALL on a lean/clean install of the game? Got to be low-level software (drivers) or hardware.

My hardware:

i5 2300 2.8ghz

6g ram

Nvidia GTX 560 (1gb vram) on PCIE 16x (Gen2)

Driver 326.80

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HDT, Skyrim, Physics, Animation, Support