Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I've been running the 7-22 version with and without skeleton_female.hkx. It seems to work OK either way, and despite the rough edges (presently being worked on) I prefer it to BBP or even TBBP. I especially like the fact that nearly all animations now have the jiggly-boob effect, including even kill moves.

Recently I installed basic ENB--from enbdev.com--so I could run Mr. Vorontsov's "CTD and Memory patch ENBoost", available at

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38649//?

I was only interested in the CTD and Memory patch, not any of the zillion-and-one ENB mods out there. It seems to be working: I've been plagued by countless CTDs, especially in and around Whiterun, and since I installed ENBoost the game has been stable. ALL RIGHTY! (fingers Xed)

But now the EBP physics are acting nervous and otherwise not looking the way they did before. It could be a frame-rate issue, though by default ENBoost disables ENB's graphic enhancements.

I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience, and if so, whether anyone has found a fix or a workaround.

God, I hope we see at least a beta version soon!  :)

I've been running the 7-22 version with and without skeleton_female.hkx. It seems to work OK either way, and despite the rough edges (presently being worked on) I prefer it to BBP or even TBBP. I especially like the fact that nearly all animations now have the jiggly-boob effect, including even kill moves.

Recently I installed basic ENB--from enbdev.com--so I could run Mr. Vorontsov's "CTD and Memory patch ENBoost", available at

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38649//?

I was only interested in the CTD and Memory patch, not any of the zillion-and-one ENB mods out there. It seems to be working: I've been plagued by countless CTDs, especially in and around Whiterun, and since I installed ENBoost the game has been stable. ALL RIGHTY! (fingers Xed)

But now the EBP physics are acting nervous and otherwise not looking the way they did before. It could be a frame-rate issue, though by default ENBoost disables ENB's graphic enhancements.

I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience, and if so, whether anyone has found a fix or a workaround.

God, I hope we see at least a beta version soon!  :)

I never understoood the ENB mods. I tried a couple of them and discovered that i wound up tweaking them after install... so I just made my own. tedius with a text file and constant reloading the script, but it wasn't hard at all. And now with the shift-enter menu, the mods/presets are even less necessary.

Sorry I didn't answer your actual quesiton (=

They're Greek--I mean Russian--to me too, and I haven't much cared for any of the 2nd-party ENB mods I've tried. But this ENBoost seems to be making a huge improvement in my game's stability. Now if only my girl's boobs would stop being so jittery instead of so bouncy... :cool:

[ UPDATE ]: Enabling ENB visual effects (in enblocal.ini) restores the EBP jiggle & bounce visual effects. ENBoost's anti-CTD hack still seems to function as before, so this looks like the answer to my prayers. If anyone else is plagued by mystery CTDs I suggest you give ENBoost a try, whether or not you want to run EBP physics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to use this together with "Schlongs of Skyrim" ? Currently the penis is "floating on a fixed height" and doesnt jiggle.

7-22 will only affect breasts. Current versions will be capable of it, but the mesh will have to be built for it.

Sorry, didn't try out the mod yet as i am still loading the game from steam(should have bought in parts not all at once, now i am stuck with a huge download :( ).

A quick question came up after reading the thread:

Will it be possible to make now Armor and Clothes like the Clothes in XStoryPlayer(the armors come with their own body thing, i see as a bad solution from long ago(when PCs were less powerfull) and never got to know, why all companies are using this still) in the future?

will there be weapons possible with collision on bodies, other weapons? like in XStoryPlayer(there it works with SM tools + leaving Bodymarks :) ) in the future?

Or am i thinking with Physics the wrong way and only BBB is meant, and i got it wrong because it just got too impressed by the above game in these features?

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/screenshots/ if you don't know what i am talking about.

HDT V.7-22 does not work well with Boris ENB Boost.  I did a test and the ENBHost.exe will not work if v7-22 is in the skse plugin folder.

My 32-bit setup won't run at all with the latest ENB, so I don't know how well they get along. Unless you need the latest version, try running ENBoost with an earlier version of ENB which supports the memory hacks but doesn't include ENBHost.exe. V0.199 works fine for me as long as I enable VSync (in the ENB in-game setup menu).

If you also want the graphics enhancements, you'll need to enable those too.

I'm not arguing with anyone, Boris least of all  :P. Supported or not, the older version of ENB can definitely be made to function with ENBoost and HDTPhysics EXtensions. I'm only using the base .dll, not the dress addon (haven't even tried it since my char. wears invisible armor) so I can't comment on that.

The fact is, I'd give up the physics extensions before I gave up ENBoost, since it's made Skyrim playable on my 32-bit Win XP system. Nice to have my cake & eat it too!

"FixPhysics" doesn't seem to make much difference with the ENB version I'm using. The jiggle may be a little livelier, but I can't be sure since it varies quite a lot depending on local circumstances. For example, if my char. is walking up or down a ramp, the bounce is more vertical than if she's walking on the flat.

What DOES make a difference, at least on my installation, is enabling VSync (as I mentioned in a previous post). Without that enabled, small objects tend to fly around at random and my character's tits & ass jitter instead of jiggling. It's all a mystery to me, I'm only reporting...

love the idea of this but i sometimes get strange butt n boob stretching w/ this installed. everything looks fine, then i pass thru a loading door and they'll stretch as far as u can see. i'm using 7.22 of this, xp32 skeleton, Troublemaker meshes. any ideas why it's stretching? thnx

Hi, this mod got nothing to do with the crap soft that Boris refers, this is a plug-in of SKSE so if you use SKSE with ENB then it's loaded, I've use all ENB versions and it works like a charm, currently using enbseries_skyrim_v0212, and Necro, that's one of the bugs left in this version, just tap TAB and it will fix it. Physics fix is for the flying mammoths and plates. And if you don't use 64bit ENBoost is useless, I tried to use it on my 32bit lap and the performance is the same with and without it.

love the idea of this but i sometimes get strange butt n boob stretching w/ this installed. everything looks fine, then i pass thru a loading door and they'll stretch as far as u can see. i'm using 7.22 of this, xp32 skeleton, Troublemaker meshes. any ideas why it's stretching? thnx

Sometimes that happens because the joints are being recalculated from being in one cell to the other--pretty much, they are travelling relative to the character and needs time to catch up. There's not much in the way to fix this because it probably deals with lag between calculations, but if you don't mind hitting the Tab key for the calculations to speed up, then you can do that if you want the parts to snap back quickly instead of waiting fro them to stretch back into place. It's a bit immersion-breaking, but it works.

Hope this helps.

Hi, this mod got nothing to do with the crap soft that Boris refers, this is a plug-in of SKSE so if you use SKSE with ENB then it's loaded, I've use all ENB versions and it works like a charm, currently using enbseries_skyrim_v0212

Yes, Skyrim is working, ENB is working, but ENBhost process stays at 2-3mb of consumed memory. This means ENB can't use ENBhost's memory to free Skyrim's memory while hdtPE working. No idea about a reason.

Hi, this mod got nothing to do with the crap soft that Boris refers, this is a plug-in of SKSE so if you use SKSE with ENB then it's loaded, I've use all ENB versions and it works like a charm, currently using enbseries_skyrim_v0212

Yes, Skyrim is working, ENB is working, but ENBhost process stays at 2-3mb of consumed memory. This means ENB can't use ENBhost's memory to free Skyrim's memory while hdtPE working. No idea about a reason.

That's strange, maybe your settings have something to do with it, since I installed v0212 miraculously haven't had a single CTD, first time I have played for two hours without a CTD in Skyrim, I even tested walking from Riften to Markarth, Boris is a genius.  

Just set your VideoMemorySizeMb to higher values. If you've got a bunch of ram, you can set it to:

VideoMemorySizeMb=your_ram_total - idle_consumption - 5Gb for Skyrim(to be sure some will be always free, just in case).

I have 1280Mb video and 24Gb ram on WIN7x64, i set it to 8Gb. Works damn good even without enbhost.

Just set your VideoMemorySizeMb to higher values. If you've got a bunch of ram, you can set it to:

VideoMemorySizeMb=your_ram_total - idle_consumption - 5Gb for Skyrim(to be sure some will be always free, just in case).

I have 1280Mb video and 24Gb ram on WIN7x64, i set it to 8Gb. Works damn good even without enbhost.

really? thought that setting was the amount of VRAM you have as it states...... i have 32GB of RAM and 3GB of VRAM. might have to try this then :D

problem i had with this and ENBoost is that it didnt work at all. it still used over 3GB and made me CTD, tho if i remove the HDT Plugin i use like 700megs.

its weird but its like it doesnt even use ENBoost even tho i can use the ENB menu and such.

Hm, might be your Skyrim is modded too much to be stable with the config i'm proposing.

Anyway, my enblocal settings:

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
VideoMemorySizeMb=8192

also

WaitBusyRenderer=true seems to be a good thing too. Game seems smoother with this on.

Archived