Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I also found 2 (obvious) bugs.

1. Breast expand infinitely (will be back to normal after a few distance walk)

2. All non-humanoid creature are like stuff animal

Since I saw many people have this problem, can anyone guide me how to fix it?

I fallback from 7-21 to 7-12 or even back to normal skeleton_female.hkx but seem like the effect of 7-21 still remain.

Love the wobble & bounce! And it even works on kill moves! So the boobs can take a while to settle down, big deal. It's early days yet ( fingers cossed ), and anyway the effect is mildly entertaining. Maybe what impresses me most is the potential for eliminating the need for .hkx files that support BBP or TBBP--more or less--but look awkward & don't provide much in the way of motion.

But I really hope the creature problem can be solved, and soon.

Ice-skating chickens & wolves etc. are immersion-breaking enough, but I've also had several CTDs when my character snuffed some critter that might as well have been made of lumber. Otherwise no problem, except when some stock idle prevents these new-concept physics from working.

Brilliant stuff so far. Big cheers for the developers, who have pulled off a miracle. Let's all hope they've got more (non-skating) rabbits in their hats!

It looks good for continuous movement such as walking and sexlab scenes. It looks awful when you stop moving, those puppies jiggle for a ridiculous amount of time and even with the tiniest a-cup they jiggle like crazy. I look forward to seeing where this ends, its definately awesome work despite its minor failings.

Promising. . . no complaints about obscure issues.

AND it works (for me anyway) with the standing TBBP if you leave skeleton_female.hkx in place. HDT actual physics with TBBP simulated physics makes for a much better . . . experience.

I was showing my son the demo dress. he was like "yeah? so?" then I loaded up Nocturnal Clothes which is about as close as you can get and he laffed "oh ok now I see what you're talkin about". The real show-off is on the sneak walk. with the demo, the front kootchie panel bounces from knee to knee as she walks. awesome.

So yeah... that's right, a mod has singlehandedly brought this game up to 2008 standards.

And if it can be done in a mod, with all it's inherent limitations, then wtf wasn't it just part of the game?

</rant>

The physics work here, bouncing breasts and butt, also on different bodies (Cbbe, UNP-bbp) and with the use of BasVanBeus texture changer. All animals seem to have normal animations again as compared to the version from 16-7-2013. Only problem is the occassional clipping when travelling to another cell and followers being invisible for a certain period of time. No CTD's except the ones Bethesda hardcoded into Skyrim (and they are pretty good at that).

ok, i have the dll in place and i have the manga body tbbp with xp32 skeleton.

When i delete the skeleton.hkx thing, the breasts wont bounce.

I followed all the steps...

what am i doing wrong?

edit:

Tried it again and it works!

No idea what i was doing wrong xD

What armors work with this?

Any BBP stuff works with this.

About the crushed breasts: i think it's a matter of how the animations are done.Some anims are changing character's position instantly, and Physics can't cope up to those instant movements.

You cut the bond between the breasts and your BBP anims by deleting skeleton_female.hkx. After this, the breast bones are controlled by HDT and his minion .dll.

So it does not matter if your anim is BBP-aware or not.

but i just renamed the skeleton , should i had deleted ?

You forget . . . skyrim is stupid.

If you renamed by adding on to the end of the extension (skeleton_female.hkxOLD), the file is still being loaded. what I do is put a ! at the beginning of the filename and it almost always works.

Archived