Corrupt A Wish

On 5/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, Psalam said:

I wish everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend (it's Memorial Day weekend here in the US)

GRANTED! And because nobody needed them anymore, they downsized all the staff in all hospitals on tuesday. Thursday came as some sort of surprise to some decision makers.

I wish, I could decide between a nice self-made radiccio salad or a convient pizza from the restaurant around the corner

:classic_unsure:

??

Spoiler

(before I starve because of my own lack of decision making ? )

3 minutes ago, worik said:

GRANTED! And because nobody needed them anymore, they downsized all the staff in all hospitals on tuesday. Thursday came as some sort of surprise to some decision makers.

I wish, I could decide between a nice self-made radiccio salad or a convient pizza from the restaurant around the corner

:classic_unsure:

??

Reveal hidden contents

GRANTED! Of course, either will give you food poisoning - only the causal organism will be different.

I wish it was easy to come up with wishes for this Thread!

On 6/2/2023 at 5:26 PM, Psalam said:

I wish it was easy to come up with wishes for this Thread!

GRANTED. It's as easy as if a deity is forming the wishes in your mind. Don't worry about that cute dog, sitting in your garden since today.

I wish I could recover my physical health a bit faster

35 minutes ago, worik said:

GRANTED. It's as easy as if a deity is forming the wishes in your mind. Don't worry about that cute dog, sitting in your garden since today.

I wish I could recover my physical health a bit faster

GRANTED! You feel wonderful while lookin' out your back door

I wish we could get a modicum of rain

• 3 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 7:02 AM, Psalam said:

GRANTED! You feel wonderful while lookin' out your back door

I wish we could get a modicum of rain

GRANTED. You get a modicum of rain, but it falls as Virga.

I wish for less things I never use.

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 12:26 PM, Sir Bron said:

I wish for less things I never use.

GRANTED. The removal authority is doing it’s job very enthusiastically and leaves you indeed with nothing at all.

I wish that a tiny bit of snow (5-10cm) wouldn’t leave all the people in panic :classic_dry:

On 12/5/2023 at 8:59 AM, Sir Bron said:

I wish I could See again.

GRANTED! You can see again. Unfortunately, the only thing to see around is the bottom of the world In all is misery and ugliness.

I wish I could decide upon my next Skyrim character ?

2 hours ago, worik said:

GRANTED! You can see again. Unfortunately, the only thing to see around is the bottom of the world In all is misery and ugliness.

I wish I could decide upon my next Skyrim character ?

Granted, a sexy mage who is very powerful. My vote anyway, and thanks for granting my wish.