Corrupt A Wish

No forum is complete without the best forum game of all time.

Works like this, Poster wishes for something, the next poster grants that wish, but with a twist/corruption, and then makes their own Wish.

For example, the previous poster wished for lots of money. The next poster says "Granted, you know have 1000 Canadian pennies" And then makes their own wish like "I wish I could fly!"

To start it off, here is my wish.

I wish I had a sandwich to eat right now.

• 2 years later...

Granted.... OM NOM NOM NOM~!!! NOM!

Emily wish the Muslim aren't shouting chant and prayer so much on every four cardinal directions with their megaphones every night and dawn. Emily can hardly sleep this entire month.

Granted, hentai version of brain slug from futurama. enjoy...

Emily wish the muslim stop banning restaurant to open during 05.00 to 18.30 the whole fasting crap. It's bad for culinary business and emily can hardly enjoy lunch break anymore.

Granted, but now you have literally done everything, leaving you with nothing to do. No longer seeing a point to life, you wander throughout the desert day and night to find something else to do, only to come up empty and miserable at the end of it all. 

I wish the warm weather wouldn't suck so much.

Granted, but it got replaced shortly before with a can of Duff beer. How he survived with it is still a mystery.

I wish the planet Omicron Persei 8 was real, Lrrr seems like a pretty cool guy.